If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
1_328423_ZM_BLACK_ALT3.JPG

My new Bike kicks ..

Did you loot them ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t think anyone works. I know Haze and I are legitimately retired. Sure the fuck is awesome.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
You kids should be out working.
shouldn't you and your lady ( :SickFace: ) be behind a 5 star restaurant digging for scraps ?
dumpster.jpg
sad to see many poverty and many food trashed out of regulations .. poor people will eat it if they come and pick it up, means real hunger, they'd better change it and deviate overdate food to a center for real bums .. not midwealth and rich whom are scumbags at times goin all tacky and cheap .. and profiting from poor ..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Theyre watermen tatts You fucking lame moron. Did your friends beat your head in again? Anyway I’m happy to have em. Report back to your caravan

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks pretty good. I’ve never eaten Rabbit. Iguana, Gator, bulls balls yes. Is it a typical dish that you like?

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It is as common as Chicken to me and mine ..taste better imo, even leaner ..and quite fitting with those ingredients .
Iguana is something I would really like to try

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s not very good. Many make soup from it. When potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, are added it’s tastes pretty good.

• Agree!
Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@ Niketurd or @nazzibastard whatever tha' fuq 'is name is how you doin dick pit ? lol I miss you

Pull yourself from whatever ALT yer presently at the helm of and come say hi .

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Looks pretty good. I’ve never eaten Rabbit. Iguana, Gator, bulls balls yes. Is it a typical dish that you like?
You would like it,just stay away from a jack rabbit !

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
It is as common as Chicken to me and mine ..taste better imo, even leaner ..and quite fitting with those ingredients .
Iguana is something I would really like to try

Looks good. Did you shoot it yourself?

We don't have rabbit in my neck of the woods, only snowshoe hare but those are darn good too.