Fuckden BORED !!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

damn, childhood and adolescency fuck i could enjoy that now ... 8 beers ICECOLD, weed when single and go simple fishing ... dissapear off the map for everyone all alone or with a mate, fuck your problems and chill and relax in your own silence ... mmm waving tree leaves, warm sun, scen of pond water and a good slick big fat fish in your hands .. and another beer.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
UPS dropped off 12 lbs. of Tannerite yesterday and I have a strong urge to go blow shit up in the gravel pit.

A friend says 3 pounds in a microwave gives you a good blast. lol

Yes I am bored.
shooting range and targets .. better.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
94128513_141922017382784_2438537823414910976_n.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahaha, being high and half deaf, I can relate to that horse lol.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck...read this guys review..I can't wait to try this one..

"
50/50 Balanced Hybrid Gorilla Mints .

This batch will have you feeling like you just landed on the Planet of the Apes, bizzaro. Dense nugs that are coated in trichomes and decorated in lime green and purple buds, this batch will have you dancing with joy as you crack open the jar. Fantastic layers of zesty citrus, sweet candied plum, sharp kerosene and a funky undertone to tie it all together. The terpene profile translates beautifully into the taste as you get rich and full bodied citric fuel on each inhale followed by a silky smooth hash on the exhale. Burns white like sunday brunch at the country club and just oozes terps, you can really taste this motherfucker. The effects come on almost immediately, you feel it right in your dome and it almost trespasses through your limbs and around your system. The strong hybrid parentage (Gorilla Glue #4 x Kush Mints 11) gives this superchild a superbly euphoric and invigoratingly hazey high as a mental cloud settles in and starts raining on your sobriety parade. Symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress are quickly wiped away and you’ll be sitting sideways with a similarly crooked grin in no time."

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
THAT'S IT !! I'm braving a ' curbside pickup' of HomeDepot supplies ...I give up !
20 bags of manure 2 x 4's WOOHOOO !! lol
OXY-GJWUg8KGDKPg9Em7taeOsYVR-zptDBAkps4I9tYc7BCTM25VozSwhyC4eZB8L6dV38uA8pIlR2iPLZewaWr9g4eKWMNG3uzgoQYMYWjHlFrT6EV5e7PA2P_mmdi6J_dEVCmut9kWqtSY1xaDj5FjvLbkrX_skUk

Good morning (:
so what you are saying the red cross are droping off a food parsal for your poor ass :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You still crying in your hay bale country folk ?? lmao

I bet you took the $$ he offered to help though right Icey gun gun bang bang :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Must kill you to know his approval rating has jumped up in favor of due to his response with this birus ...https://globalnews.ca/news/6792998/coronavirus-canada-politicians-approval-ratings/

Poor Icey (:

Last edited:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I bet you took the $$ he offered to help though right Icey gun gun bang bang :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Must kill you to know his approval rating has jumped up in favor of due to his response with this birus ...https://globalnews.ca/news/6792998/coronavirus-canada-politicians-approval-ratings/

Poor Icey (:
pfft

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Poor Icey (:

Nah man I didn't get a fucking penny but I did pay lots of income tax to support your fellow immigrant torontonians. and I never even got a thank you card from the cunts.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Poor Icey (:

Nah man I didn't get a fucking penny but I did pay lots of income tax to support your fellow immigrant torontonians. and I never even got a thank you card from the cunts.

Coming fer your weapons Big Tex .....naww I feel for ya I don't think it's fair, specially for you ...at the same time I lean toward the 'you don't need an AR-15 to take down a deer " rhetoric as well .... But I bet it sure was fun ! destroying a deer with one O those huh ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Coming fer your weapons Big Tex .....naww I feel for ya I don't think it's fair, specially for you ...at the same time I lean toward the 'you don't need an AR-15 to take down a deer " rhetoric as well .... But I bet it sure was fun ! destroying a deer with one O those huh ?
[/QUOTE]

AR - 10 would be better ! or better yet a M - 60 on full auto,that way there wouldn't be anything lelf to clean :FU:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"
Immigrants and fagots
They make no sense to me
They come to our country
And think they'll do as they please
Like start some mini-Iran
Or spread some fucking disease "