xXx
Site Supporter
rectumXrays_egg.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I seen the pancake you fuck .. it's not biologically correct you got me, now what .. a congratulations team has been dispatched with a coupon for Abo Burger that's what you lucky summbishh ...enjoy

Happy Easter you Shellac'r

air-jordan-1-hare-easter-pack-1.jpg

(:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ha ha stoned right to the marrow .. and not one fucker fucking about (:
where fart art thou ? the isolation habits of a few I bet
Whipple concocting a new flavor recipe for his twoilet paper ? hmmm I wonder hmmm
Shampain online shoe shopping for his Spider brethren .. ?? you never know do you is what I asked
Oh Ballszer lol fiddle in hand broken strings and a hole from a night of Fiddle debauchery

Haha it's called 'Ultra Sour' you ever get a chance try it

tell em I sent you (;
Swampduck I reckon apron garbed plaque Dr. mask on baking viddles for her furry compatriot
Ohhhh Nazzi nazzi nazzi ... ffs get that outta there, 'Insert here' is not an invitation ..

BOrEdddddddddddddd .................

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh Ballszer lol fiddle in hand broken strings and a hole from a night of Fiddle debauchery

Lol

I have been fiddlin' lol. Mostly learning Amazing Grace lately, my mother in law died a couple weeks ago.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
This is getting OLD fast , before this I was in the hospital for 13 days came home to this quarantine and catching that fucking virus would make the goddamn devil happy af...I'm still weak and shit...my brother needed some gloves and mask...I put em in the same spot I hide a joint or 2 for him in....funny era we're creating.
best_hide_weed.jpg
:IggyMcLulz:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It is
all I do is ride my bike downtown and back, a new way each time taking advantage of the nothingness lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
sorry man ..

Right on. I was always her "favorite son in law" lol. Sweetest lady that took no shit. Known her since I was 16. Gonna miss some of her cooking. Her daughter (my wife) died practically the same way, got cancer, then pneumonia, then died real quick. I remember taking my mother in laws drunk ass to Hardees all the time late at night for a chicken biscuit lol.

Think I'll get drunk tonight, like she use to, to the point of falling down lol.

You know one time, her and my father in law got into an argument, and he came to my house to get away from it. You know what she did, called, and said she was lighting his boat on fire lol. Sure enough, whole damn neighborhood was lit up by the fire department and his boat was blazing as we came over the hill lolol.

• Agree!
Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hello everyone .
Hope things are going a'ight ..
I'm frying Pork Chops thought I take a moment to say hi

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ha ha .. she's saaWEET !!

with Hotdogs to boot lol
take care man

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
THAT'S IT !! I'm braving a ' curbside pickup' of HomeDepot supplies ...I give up !
20 bags of manure 2 x 4's WOOHOOO !! lol
OXY-GJWUg8KGDKPg9Em7taeOsYVR-zptDBAkps4I9tYc7BCTM25VozSwhyC4eZB8L6dV38uA8pIlR2iPLZewaWr9g4eKWMNG3uzgoQYMYWjHlFrT6EV5e7PA2P_mmdi6J_dEVCmut9kWqtSY1xaDj5FjvLbkrX_skUk

Good morning (:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hello everyone .
Hope things are going a'ight ..
I'm frying Pork Chops thought I take a moment to say hi

Wasnt pork chops, but I made fried chicken tenders last night.

Tonight is stoner food for 4-20, pizza burgers lol.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Not so much has changed. We never go out much anyway. I still make the daily runs for smokes and beer, but the Goddess gave up drinking and we have a close relationship with the local delivery drivers. A big day is a trip to medical people.

The more things change the more they stay the sa,me.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Daily hello ...

Ground Control to Major Tards (: is you all okay ? come in ...

come in .. acknowledge

all is quiet on the Northern front, surviving on berries and Maple syrup, shoe bottoms when it's in season .
future looks bright though

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
But I'm a WINNER !!

I haven't the credentials to rest in such a spot