I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Couldn't have happened to a nicer toilet too

And if you don't like it? Buy a Tesla or take the city run dumpsters on wheels

and don't eat meat.

Don't drink orange juice

vacationing is out of the question

and so forth

but we don't require you to present ID when you vote and we're teaching your children hate in our schools

cause, you know, being black in Cali is awesomer than being black in florida

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, is cali gonna buy all its bums a Tesla?

Is a Tesla vehicle a good buy @Lokmar?

Or how about a Prius? I was interested in one of those cuz it uses gas or electric. .

Don't think ev are quite there yet.

That power outage in Texas revealed the weakness of all electric vehicles

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Are US blue states often more expensive than red ones?

Fuck yeah.... without a doubt.

Blue states are super regulated and taxed. You can't shit without a fee and if you're a homeless urchin, you can shit on a sidewalk and somebody will be along shortly to offer you 6 figure accommodation free of charge.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A guy I worked with had a water to hydrogen reactor on his truck. Picked up several miles to the gallon. Hydrogen is great when used as a supplemental fuel because it converts more of the fuel to water vapor and cleans up the tailpipe. In fact, if every car had all its emissions systems removed and replaced with a hydrogen producing tank, fuel mileage would increase greatly and emissions would also be reduced.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh hell yeah... blue states never have the local citizens interests in mind

Look at that shit rag whitmore in Michigan

I'll let Dove detail since that's her state but what a fucking liberal piece of shit rodent

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'll let Dove detail since that's her state but what a fucking liberal piece of shit rodent
Illinois is a complete shithole too. We pay way way way more tax than Florida. Tax when you buy a car is 10%. Buy a car for $40,000, you pay $4000 in taxes even if you trade in a car that is worth $25,000. The crookery here is unbelievable. My kids in Florida have very low taxes. My son in law makes $400K/yr and pays ZERO state income taxes. If he were in Illinois, he'd pay about 5% or $20,000/yr. Their property taxes are less in Florida and so is their license plate fees and gas taxes. I'm told that California is just as big a shithole for stealing peoples money as Illinois is, even worse!!!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Illinois is a complete shithole too. We pay way way way more tax than Florida. Tax when you buy a car is 10%. Buy a car for $40,000, you pay $4000 in taxes even if you trade in a car that is worth $25,000. The crookery here is unbelievable. My kids in Florida have very low taxes. My son in law makes $400K/yr and pays ZERO state income taxes. If he were in Illinois, he'd pay about 5% or $20,000/yr. Their property taxes are less in Florida and so is their license plate fees and gas taxes. I'm told that California is just as big a shithole for stealing peoples money as Illinois is, even worse!!!!
Bro I know

When I lived in NY making over 200K a year I paid on average 24K a year in state tax alone. When I went shopping for a house before I bought the luxurious 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom mansion I live in now (with Olympic size swimming pool, 8 person spa and 16 car driveway) I was stunned at the absolute shit you get for close to a million dollars. And the fucking minimum of 17K in property taxes !

There was no way I was going to pay over 40,000 a year in tax just to live in that shithole. Especially when I have the type of career that doesn't require me being tethered to any single geographic location

Down here in the greatest state in the Union I pay my Federal tax and a property tax of 6,800.00. that's it!

and gas is at 4.42 gallon here since my luxury cars only take premium.

And rodent libs say democrats are for the average people? LMAO! what a fucking joke.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bro I know

When I lived in NY making over 200K a year I paid on average 24K a year in state tax alone. When I went shopping for a house before I bought the luxurious 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom mansion I live in now (with Olympic size swimming pool, 8 person spa and 16 car driveway) I was stunned at the absolute shit you get for close to a million dollars. And the fucking minimum of 17K in property taxes !

There was no way I was going to pay over 40,000 a year in tax just to live in that shithole. Especially when I have the type of career that doesn't require me being tethered to any single geographic location

Down here in the greatest state in the Union I pay my Federal tax and a property tax of 6,800.00. that's it!

and gas is at 4.42 gallon here since my luxury cars only take premium.

And rodent libs say democrats are for the average people? LMAO! what a fucking joke.
I paid 9K in state taxes on about $195K of income. Fucking sickening. The car taxes makes me want to buy and register cars in florida under my moms name so I can cheat the state out of taxes. Did I ever tell you I 100% support REPUBLICANS cheating on their taxes? democRATs should be executed for it tho! Like skulls caved in with rocks in the middle of the streets till their putrid brains shoot out of their flattened and split craniums!!!!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
. Did I ever tell you I 100% support REPUBLICANS cheating on their taxes?
Bro -- cheating on his taxes, if found to be true, would make Trump even more likable in my opinion

Who the fuck in their right mind wants to pay more of their money in tax only to show up in an ER room to witness the absolute travesty in government fucking waste

In NY I didn't even bother going to the hospital as the emergency wait room time was never less than 8 hours (even if you were standing there on fucking fire!) because they had to accommodate all the low life border hopers and other assorted scum

Down here in the greatest state in the union? ER wait times never exceeded 3 minutes even during the scamdemic

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shitmer has been quiet lately because she realizes Michiganders hate her and she literally fears us.

Opening line 5 pipeline is something the people want here that she wont do.

Shes a stupid cunt that knows shes done as soon as Nov rolls around.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone know how long it takes to charge a tesla model 3 on a 110v? :LOL3:

Oh yea, I talked to some tesla owners at a car meet this weekend. That mileage bullshit the software air claims? Cut it by at least 1/3.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do this on Earf day if you happen to be unfortunate enough to live near a scum bag liberal

Me? I don't have any of those nasty infestations within 5 miles of my 6 bedroom mansion.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh yea, I talked to some tesla owners at a car meet this weekend. That mileage bullshit the software air claims? Cut it by at least 1/3.
So basically you're waiting for like 2 hours at one of those electric rechargers?

lmao

yeah, I'm gonna do that -- suuuuuuuuuure I am :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So basically you're waiting for like 2 hours at one of those electric rechargers?

lmao

To be fair, its "only" 1/2 hour to charge it up at a super charger which is the electric version of a gas station. At home? If all you have is 110, its 12 fucking hours to get to 80%. The latest I hear is theres a shitload of EV flooding the market and now assholes are having to wait in line to get a charge. Pathetic. Fuk da earf, I'm burning premium!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
half an hour

jesus

Imagine when the market is flooded with these things and you're on an interstate drive

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmao

To be fair, its "only" 1/2 hour to charge it up at a super charger which is the electric version of a gas station. At home? If all you have is 110, its 12 fucking hours to get to 80%. The latest I hear is theres a shitload of EV flooding the market and now assholes are having to wait in line to get a charge. Pathetic. Fuk da earf, I'm burning premium!

I guess the proper infrastructure for charging vehicles doesn't exist in the States since some activists got hydroelectric projects scuttled.

We have this kinda people in Canada (the Greens) who want cheap energy, their Iphones Tesla but then block every hydroelectric project which could deliver it for them.

Most of those dams are far up north where hardly any people live or want to & it drops to -40 in the winter. By blocking those projects they are also denying American consumers lower energy costs & driving up them up too because the biggest customers are the USA