General knowledge....

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory ...could we organise a brain fall quiz? Everyone is involved in intellect!
I know that I’m smarter than most, I just want to know who is second?
Don't you want to know who's first?

PS: It's "organize", Mr Smarter than Most.
Hey cobber , it’s “organise” using the Queen’s English. Fucking colour you pink and chuck a tyre on you for honour and all that bother ol’ chap.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
@Bastard Factory ...could we organise a brain fall quiz? Everyone is involved in intellect!

Hey cobber , it’s “organise” using the Queen’s English. Fucking colour you pink and chuck a tyre on you for honour and all that bother ol’ chap.
Will all of the quiz questions have multiple correct answers?
...and
..why only the interest in who is second?

PS: "using the Queen’s English"
Pardons - I don't do the gheyspeak.

Last edited:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You going to fork over the extra cash for that?

For myself, I'd rather be underestimated than reveal pertinent information about stuff like that.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Random fucking online quiz if BF finds one that we can all access, then process the results. I haven’t seen the quiz yet, but I bet my bottom dollar that I’ll beat blow-ins like you. Care to take a $100.00 wager? :rightON:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You going to fork over the extra cash for that?

For myself, I'd rather be underestimated than reveal pertinent information about stuff like that.
I’ll fork over the cash...why not. It will go towards the upkeep of Bastard Factory. A friendly gesture. I can afford that kindness.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd be interested in seeing a quiz that combines Book smarts with real world smarts. It's one thing to know what the atomic weight of a gas giant is, it's another knowing how to fix the plumbing in your house, or how to mingle in a social gathering.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Random fucking online quiz if BF finds one that we can all access, then process the results. I haven’t seen the quiz yet, but I bet my bottom dollar that I’ll beat blow-ins like you. Care to take a $100.00 wager? :rightON:
You know it occurs to me that if you're so god-awful smart you'd be able to demonstrate it through the quality of your posts. Are you saying you've been holding out on us?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You know it occurs to me that if you're so god-awful smart you'd be able to demonstrate it through the quality of your posts. Are you saying you've been holding out on us?
Hey sunshine, we’ve been listening to your fucking antics and copy and paste bullshit for, what seems like, the past fucking 6 months! So shut the fuck up and make the bet. $100.00 says I trump you in the quiz. Put your money where your mouth is you fucking pleb!

LankyEssentialAngelwingmussel-small.gif

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Hey sunshine, we’ve been listening to your fucking antics and copy and paste bullshit for, what seems like, the past fucking 6 months! So shut the fuck up and make the bet. $100.00 says I trump you in the quiz. Put your money where your mouth is fucking pleb!

An online quiz?
Who do you think would trust co-conspirators like you and BadTardFagtory to conduct a legit contest?
And rule number one would be what - no using the internet or other sources to look up answers?
Otay.

Nah - let's rather, or is it raahthuh, all meet - let's say at the Pakistan/India border and take a Buddhist monk monitored MENSA test. What say?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

An online quiz?
Who do you think would trust co-conspirators like you and BadTardFagtory to conduct a legit contest?
And rule number one would be what - no using the internet or other sources to look up answwers?
Otay.

Nah - let's rather, or is it raahthuh, all meet - let's say at the Pakistan/India border and take a Buddhist monk monitored MENSA test. What say?
Hey sunshine, we’ve been listening to your fucking antics and copy and paste bullshit for, what seems like, the past fucking 6 months! So shut the fuck up and make the bet. $100.00 says I trump you in the quiz. Put your money where your mouth is fucking pleb!

It’s on! You can even get Lotusbud to average out your combined score if that helps? So in other words, the both of you against me, what say ye?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

An online quiz?
And rule number one would be what - no using the internet or other sources to look up answwers?
Otay.

It’s on! You can even get Lotusbud to average out your combined score if that helps? So in other words, the both of you against me, what say ye?
I already know my score - what's yours?

PS: Lotus is waaaay smarter than you'll ever be.
and - you want to average Lotus' and my score and compare the average to yours?
Uh - sure, pal. :Wink:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I only remember odd or off trivia... the rest is pedestrian, like Lotusbud...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

An online quiz?
Otay.

Hey...you both take the quiz or you don’t. It doesn’t get any plainer than that. It’s not rocket science: don’t be a flake. I don’t even have to take your money pal, we can do it for shits n’ giggles.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

An online quiz?
Otay.

Hey...you both take the quiz or you don’t. It doesn’t get any plainer than that. It’s not rocket science: don’t be a flake. I don’t even have to take your money pal, we can do it for shits n’ giggles.
So you think you say go and we travel to India and wait there for you to show up.
Is that the idea?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

An online quiz?
Otay.

So you think you say go and we travel to India and wait there for you to show up.
Is that the idea?
Fuck it! It’s 2:07 Saturday morning...I’m out!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

An online quiz?
Otay.

Is that the idea?
Fuck it! It’s 2:07 Saturday morning...I’m out!
Bye - ya low iq type.