10 bucks say That Monster Levon has an entertaining melty in general today

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
How did this work out for ya? Any takers?

My minions assure me I made only three poasts in the generals yesterday, and three more today.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
My minions assured me I could get you to respond to the name monster with relative ease

they’ve proven themselves spot on once again

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Monster seems a bit emotionally compromised at the moment

Perhaps a good hitman movie starring a young natalie portman will help him to relieve some of this pent up frustration?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
My minions assured me I could get you to respond to the name monster with relative ease

Since this is evidently a thread to enable you to do multiple self-ownages in, I'll take the time to oblige.

Did your minions also warn you that by using the name "Levon" in the thread title you would lose the right to claim that "monster" had anything to do with me, Levon, replying to your poor OP after it languished, unreplied to, for well over 24 hours?

Did they also warn you, as others have done, that your corny schtick about Leon (the Professional) was without merit or basis, and that you had fully mined it out over a decade ago?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Since this is evidently a thread to enable you to do multiple self-ownages in, I'll take the time to oblige.

Did your minions also warn you that by using the name "Levon" in the thread title you would lose the right to claim that "monster" had anything to do with me, Levon, replying to your poor OP after it languished, unreplied to, for well over 24 hours?

Did they also warn you, as others have done, that your corny schtick about Leon (the Professional) was without merit or basis, and that you had fully mined it out over a decade ago?

It's getting melty in here.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Too melty; didn’t read.

tissue?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Cool fucking thread! I missed it and now Levon is off for the summer not to be seen as Levon for a long, long time.

Oh well. So who's hosting the Barbecue for Monday?