Flynn is hooked on Starbucks!!!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Oh, ffs...

I'm actually surprised no one has said anything negative about what I sound like.

Not sure if you'll think this is an insult but your voice is pleasantly bland.

Not a lot of one thing or another going on there, just... words.

The poem you read in Spanish(?) had more life but that's not a language I'm familiar with so I wouldn't really know a good performance from a bad one.

Pretty much the only thing that can be said about your voice is that it exists. /shrug

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You do love me for all of my faults! I knew this was true love made in forum heaven.
Every ying needs a yang and every dolores needs a wang. Sorry. Dolores is a Seinfeld reference to Mulva. But I can recalculate if necessary.

I do love you for being you and wouldn't change a thing. We should always challenge each other. Growth requires ribbing. Because laughing until your ribs hurt requires ribs.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Every ying needs a yang and every dolores needs a wang. Sorry. Dolores is a Seinfeld reference to Mulva. But I can recalculate if necessary.

I do love you for being you and wouldn't change a thing. We should always challenge each other. Growth requires ribbing. Because laughing until your ribs hurt requires ribs.

Such eloquent words! You are the Shakespeare of the modern forums. I wish I were on a ledge with you calling out to me and waking up the neighbors late at night with your calls of love lorn prose.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not sure if you'll think this is an insult but your voice is pleasantly bland.

Not a lot of one thing or another going on there, just... words.

The poem you read in Spanish(?) had more life but that's not a language I'm familiar with so I wouldn't really know a good performance from a bad one.

Pretty much the only thing that can be said about your voice is that it exists. /shrug

Bland...OK. Not quite sure what people expect. I think the talking to a machine is what suppresses any enthusiasm I can express. Maybe that's the problem.

I know I sounded that way on Discord as well...but, I have to get to know people before my most real personality is expressed. I'm an introvert. I start off observing and taking information in.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Here:

jeuh2.gif

Alright everybody, this thread is doing just fine. Move along after you finish staring...

SSS
- I may keep bumping this thread though.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Bland...OK. Not quite sure what people expect. I think the talking to a machine is what suppresses any enthusiasm I can express. Maybe that's the problem.

I know I sounded that way on Discord as well...but, I have to get to know people before my most real personality is expressed. I'm an introvert. I start off observing and taking information in.

So anyway, was that negative enough?

I can try again if you like. :KMA:

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Such eloquent words! You are the Shakespeare of the modern forums. I wish I were on a ledge with you calling out to me and waking up the neighbors late at night with your calls of love lorn prose.
Romeo & Juliet is a tragedy but love conquers all because without love and being loved all will be forgotten & lost.

George Bailey never knew how much he mattered until all his friends showed up to remind him.

"All you can take with you is that which you have given away." - Peter Bailey

vnyhrmfuer421.jpg

Love & insults & insults peppered with love.

Thomas Edison said, "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration."

Well, Flynn, to me, you are 99% inspiration to my 1% of genius, for me to be a better man. And I will sweat to do so. In the name of gamers I will be a try-hard for you.

For as long as I am here. "After all, tomorrow is another day." - Scarlett O'Hara

Each new day brings a new battle.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Don't feel bad. IRL, I don't speak at all. I am a listener. People who have heard me say he is a nice guy and those who never hear me think I am indifferent. Yes. I am both. I do my own thing but rest assured, I notice you and appreciate you. I am an intovert as well so small talk is not my natural element. Age rectifies this as I get older I care less what people think about what I say. For astrology majors, I am Pisces. Not that I lend credence but ya never know what means what in this vast existence of neverending variables.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't feel bad. IRL, I don't speak at all. I am a listener. People who have heard me say he is a nice guy and those who never hear me think I am indifferent. Yes. I am both. I do my own thing but rest assured, I notice you and appreciate you. I am an intovert as well so small talk is not my natural element. Age rectifies this as I get older I care less what people think about what I say. For astrology majors, I am Pisces. Not that I lend credence but ya never know what means what in this vast existence of neverending variables.

I don't actually feel bad. I am who I am and I'm okay with that. I am faceted, like most of us, and express what feels natural. So, what comes out on a vocaroo is my comfort level in that moment.

I'm a Pisces too. I don't give much credence to that beyond the fact that some personality things seem to coincide with what's been written about the sign.

I speak, but I also listen.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I'm stealing the peter bailey pic.

HdNfWuB.gif
Are you not familiar with 'It's a Wonderful Life'?

Jimmy Stewart is from Indiana, Pennsylvania. He went off to fight World War II and came back to begin again as an actor. He went to Mercersburg Acadamy in Pennsylvania.

If not, I am pleased I can share a heart-warming+melting moment.

Lily may wonder/wander but movies are stories of people made by people for people.

People move me. Stories in books & movies move me because they are written by and for people.

If I can't even emulate an exemplar of people who came before me then what the fuck is my reason to continue?

Lord or no lord, I will strive outdo evolution's expectations or at the very least smite my pinky toe to gather a laugh.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you not familiar with 'It's a Wonderful Life'?

Jimmy Stewart is from Indiana, Pennsylvania. He went off to fight World War II and came back to begin again as an actor. He went to Mercersburg Acadamy in Pennsylvania.

If not, I am pleased I can share a heart-warming+melting moment.

Lily may wonder/wander but movies are stories of people made by people for people.

People move me. Stories in books & movies move me because they are written by and for people.

If I can't even emulate an exemplar of people who came before me then what the fuck is my reason to continue?

Lord or no lord, I will strive outdo evolution's expectations or at the very least smite my pinky toe to gather a laugh.

I don't have a problem with movies whatsoever. Actually, I am quite the movie buff. I simply don't frequently refer to them when talking to other people is all.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Lily, Be comfortable with yourself. Accept yourself. Know your best defense is love of self acceptance. You need not defend yourself when you've accepted yourself. It's all offense then. Go beast mode girl. Rock the fuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily, Be comfortable with yourself. Accept yourself. Know your best defense is love of self acceptance. You need not defend yourself when you've accepted yourself. It's all offense then. Go beast mode girl. Rock the fuck.

See post #45. I'm okay with me. I don't perform for other people unless it's something I want to do. I'm not a monkey.