Georgia Mom, sells her 5 yr. old daughter to a man for sex, the child was soon murdered.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Turpins were not poor at all. Go figure.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I suppose communism and total GovCo control is the only way and if we dont support that we are just stupid monsters.

Well at least they won't grow up to be fat children Dovey.

Too many fat people in America.

You must be one of the few thin ones left.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I suppose communism and total GovCo control is the only way and if we dont support that we are just stupid monsters.

*sigh*

I mean....I can point out how this disgusting piece of shit clearly wasnt starving.

Poverty had nothing to do with this. The disgusting Turpin mother wasnt starving either.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

*sigh*

I mean....I can point out how this disgusting piece of shit clearly wasnt starving.

Poverty had nothing to do with this. The disgusting Turpin mother wasnt starving either.

From what the article describes I think it was mostly her husband's fault.

He seems like an extremely evil man.

And she clearly was too young to get married and have children.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

*sigh*

No excuses. They KNEW full well what they were doing was abuse and evil. You could see it in their faces on the police body cams.

They knew enough to try to hide the room where they had children chained to the bed.

Some people are just evil, Joe. Nothing is going to fix that.

There is no man anywhere on this planet that could make me allow my children to endure ANY abuse. I would throw the whole man out in a second as soon as he showed ANY ill will towards my children. And I mean ill will.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

*sigh*

No excuses. They KNEW full well what they were doing was abuse and evil. You could see it in their faces on the police body cams.

They knew enough to try to hide the room where they had children chained to the bed.

There is no man anywhere on this planet that could make me allow my children to endure ANY abuse. I would throw the whole man out in a second as soon as he showed ANY ill will towards my children. And I mean ill will.

Being a parent toughens you up a bit I can see.

I don't think I could even last the night in Dovey's household.

Heck not even for a friendly sleepover!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kidding aside I think there may be soft a Dove left under your somewhat harsh exterior & world outlook Dovey.

I hope so. ;-)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

*sigh*

Being a parent toughens you up a bit I can see.

I don't think I could even last the night in Dovey household.

Heck not even for a friendly sleepover.

My house hold is very relaxed and welcoming.

We are fun as fuck over here.

Unless you are pervy creeper or give my Squish soda behind my back like fuckhead did.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kidding aside I think there may be soft a Dove left under your somewhat harsh exterior & world outlook Dovey.

I hope so. ;-)

So funny that you guys view me as "harsh" or with a harsh exterior when I'm a very soft person.

Literally everything you people know about me should tell you I'm far from harsh.

Big knows me personally and he will tell you I'm TOO soft.

Being a parent makes me MORE sensitive and in tune with things that are happening. Do you understand this gender shit and the abuse occurring is threatening?

I feel that YOU guys who are not hearing this are being very harsh and dismissive of the abuse of others. Men are supposed to defend women and children.....not turn them over to predatory abusers.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope so. ;-)

So funny that you guys view me as "harsh" or with a harsh exterior when I'm a very soft person.

Literally everything you people know about me should tell you I'm far from harsh.

Being a parent makes me MORE sensitive and in tune with things that are happening. Do you understand this gender shit and the abuse occurring is threatening?

From the photos you posted you are still very pretty.

However no longer a young girl but now a woman.

Looks can be deceiving eh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I hope so. ;-)

What does that mean, Joe?

Was I supposed to get ugly by 41?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope so. ;-)

What does that mean, Joe?

Was I supposed to get ugly by 41?

Maybe it's the love of your children that prevented it. Usually woman needs to become a mother ta soften her up a bit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most shocking of all, no Transsexuals were involved.

Georgia mom sold murdered 5-year-old daughter as sex slave, warrant alleges
Kamarie Holland was allegedly killed by man with history of violence against children

FHvPDD1XIAAAt5r

White people, WTF?

Bible Belters are mindless killing machines.
You come out with shit like this as if it means something... "White people"???? Are you seriously trying to convince everybody that, in general, it's whites that are the most savage of races? One look at the violent crime stats tell you what race is OVERWHELMINGLY out in front even with a drastically lesser population but we all know that and so do you so WTF is your point here?

Have you ever seen one of Dove's rants about transsexuals? If so, you should understand the point Admin is making. If not, stfu, you don't know what you're talking about.

Lotus you are a woman with a daughter. So why you are dissing me because I dont want men with a fetish(transsexuals) coming into female facilities is just mind boggling.

This is dangerous and its resulting in women and girls being assaulted and you guys care so little you just ignore.

Maybe one day you'll realize my "rants" were a reasonable defense of womens rights, safety and dignity. You care more about politics than you do human beings.

Its total bullshit that you guys are supporting this, expecting women to swallow it and have it forced on us, and you cant even be bothered to even know WTF you are talking about. You guys dont even understand transgender people and transsexuals are not the fucking same thing.
The bitch is down with the struggle.

I wonder how bad it has to get before they are willing to discuss it honestly.

How many women and girls need to have their lives destroyed before these people even get informed on what a transexual even is and how it's not even gender dysphoria.

This is why people hate the left. Because they have no issue imposing their will on everyone and they dont even care about what impact it has. They do not give a SHIT about women and girls and abuse.
Never! They'll never compromise, NEVER! Like I've mentioned previously, I've witnessed the right compromise ALWAYS to the left for more than 35 years. The shift has always moved the country LEFT and now that we're FINALLY saying no more, they're like "fuk that!"

Some of these cunts MIGHT cry uncle when the rope is round their necks but let me assure you, thats the time to pull the fuking lever anyway!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kamarie Holland was allegedly killed by man with history of violence against children

FHvPDD1XIAAAt5r

White people, WTF?

You come out with shit like this as if it means something... "White people"???? Are you seriously trying to convince everybody that, in general, it's whites that are the most savage of races? One look at the violent crime stats tell you what race is OVERWHELMINGLY out in front even with a drastically lesser population but we all know that and so do you so WTF is your point here?

Have you ever seen one of Dove's rants about transsexuals? If so, you should understand the point Admin is making. If not, stfu, you don't know what you're talking about.

Lotus you are a woman with a daughter. So why you are dissing me because I dont want men with a fetish(transsexuals) coming into female facilities is just mind boggling.

This is dangerous and its resulting in women and girls being assaulted and you guys care so little you just ignore.

Maybe one day you'll realize my "rants" were a reasonable defense of womens rights, safety and dignity. You care more about politics than you do human beings.

Its total bullshit that you guys are supporting this, expecting women to swallow it and have it forced on us, and you cant even be bothered to even know WTF you are talking about. You guys dont even understand transgender people and transsexuals are not the fucking same thing.

How many women and girls need to have their lives destroyed before these people even get informed on what a transexual even is and how it's not even gender dysphoria.

This is why people hate the left. Because they have no issue imposing their will on everyone and they dont even care about what impact it has. They do not give a SHIT about women and girls and abuse.
Never! They'll never compromise, NEVER! Like I've mentioned previously, I've witnessed the right compromise ALWAYS to the left for more than 35 years. The shift has always moved the country LEFT and now that we're FINALLY saying no more, they're like "fuk that!"

Some of these cunts MIGHT cry uncle when the rope is round their necks but let me assure you, thats the time to pull the fuking lever anyway!

You Maga guys are outnumbered. ..Lokmeer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FHvPDD1XIAAAt5r

White people, WTF?

Florida is majority MAGA!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FHvPDD1XIAAAt5r

White people, WTF?

It really deeply bothers me how dismissive and flippant they are about it.

And many leftists . ...especailly activists ....are insanely hostile about it and will go after people and call for violence against anyone who challenges this. And the challange is VERY reasonable.

Letting men come into female spaces just so long as they claim to identify as women is beyond unreasonable. Ignoring rape and abuse is just fucking evil. I don't see how IM being seen as harsh. Their whole approach is shockingly harsh and sad and disturbing. Like women and girls are just garbage.

Literally siding with predators.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FHvPDD1XIAAAt5r

White people, WTF?

Not really. And many people who were not "maga" before and voted Biden are openly regretting it at this point.

And with this female space thing, the vaccine thing, the CRT thing....all these problems are gonna cost a lot of support.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FHvPDD1XIAAAt5r

White people, WTF?

And many leftists . ...especailly activists ....are insanely hostile about it and will go after people and call for violence against anyone who challenges this. And the challange is VERY reasonable.

Letting men come into female spaces just so long as they claim to identify as women is beyond unreasonable. Ignoring rape and abuse is just fucking evil. I don't see how IM being seen as harsh. Their whole approach is shockingly harsh and sad and disturbing. Like women and girls are just garbage.

I was bothered by it all for a long time. Then I just accepted that we needed a civil war and one side has to be exterminated. Its just a sad fact.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FHvPDD1XIAAAt5r

White people, WTF?

I was bothered by it all for a long time. Then I just accepted that we needed a civil war and one side has to be exterminated. Its just a sad fact.

Its dehumanizing. It really is. I really cant help how much it bothers me.

I really do not want civil war but I DO hope a peaceful national divorce can happen.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How are they any different from those religious cults where everyone knew abuse was happening but they rug swept it and kept it quiet to not "cause trouble" and even would blame and be hateful to the victims?

This is not any different and its SO fucking horrible to see.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How are they any different from those religious cults where everyone knew abuse was happening but they rug swept it and kept it quiet to not "cause trouble" and even would blame and be hateful to the victims?

This is not any different and its SO fucking horrible to see.
According to their beliefs, they're doing the right thing. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot all believed they were doing the right thing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

FHvPDD1XIAAAt5r

White people, WTF?

Funny how you omit the part about the killer being a groid.

No doubt he was just expressing his contempt towards the white kid because of her inherent white privilege and ancestral link to the slave trade.