Georgia Mom, sells her 5 yr. old daughter to a man for sex, the child was soon murdered.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Most shocking of all, no Transsexuals were involved.

Georgia mom sold murdered 5-year-old daughter as sex slave, warrant alleges
Kamarie Holland was allegedly killed by man with history of violence against children

FHvPDD1XIAAAt5r

White people, WTF?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Bible Belters are mindless killing machines.
You come out with shit like this as if it means something... "White people"???? Are you seriously trying to convince everybody that, in general, it's whites that are the most savage of races? One look at the violent crime stats tell you what race is OVERWHELMINGLY out in front even with a drastically lesser population but we all know that and so do you so WTF is your point here?

Have you ever seen one of Dove's rants about transsexuals? If so, you should understand the point Admin is making. If not, stfu, you don't know what you're talking about.

Lotus you are a woman with a daughter. So why you are dissing me because I dont want men with a fetish(transsexuals) coming into female facilities is just mind boggling.

This is dangerous and its resulting in women and girls being assaulted and you guys care so little you just ignore.

Maybe one day you'll realize my "rants" were a reasonable defense of womens rights, safety and dignity. You care more about politics than you do human beings.

Its total bullshit that you guys are supporting this, expecting women to swallow it and have it forced on us, and you cant even be bothered to even know WTF you are talking about. You guys dont even understand transgender people and transsexuals are not the fucking same thing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kamarie Holland was allegedly killed by man with history of violence against children

FHvPDD1XIAAAt5r

White people, WTF?

You come out with shit like this as if it means something... "White people"???? Are you seriously trying to convince everybody that, in general, it's whites that are the most savage of races? One look at the violent crime stats tell you what race is OVERWHELMINGLY out in front even with a drastically lesser population but we all know that and so do you so WTF is your point here?

Have you ever seen one of Dove's rants about transsexuals? If so, you should understand the point Admin is making. If not, stfu, you don't know what you're talking about.

Lotus you are a woman with a daughter. So why you are dissing me because I dont want men with a fetish(transsexuals) coming into female facilities is just mind boggling.

This is dangerous and its resulting in women and girls being assaulted and you guys care so little you just ignore.

Maybe one day you'll realize my "rants" were a reasonable defense of womens rights, safety and dignity. You care more about politics than you do human beings.

Its total bullshit that you guys are supporting this, expecting women to swallow it and have it forced on us, and you cant even be bothered to even know WTF you are talking about. You guys dont even understand transgender people and transsexuals are not the fucking same thing.
The bitch is down with the struggle.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles , wow dude thanks, I don't get Quad melties as often I I feel I deserve, you people treat me very un

So you think it's funny a male predator showed his boner to a little girl in a spa and that he refused to leave and the Spa couldnt do anything because he said he was a woman?

You think it's funny that teen was anally raped at school?

It's easy for you to find it amusing when it's not you who is the vulnerable one. You can just laugh at women and girls and make a joke out of it.
I think the majority of your generally often off topic melties are what is funny, not you!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FHvPDD1XIAAAt5r

White people, WTF?

The bitch is down with the struggle.

I wonder how bad it has to get before they are willing to discuss it honestly.

How many women and girls need to have their lives destroyed before these people even get informed on what a transexual even is and how it's not even gender dysphoria.

This is why people hate the left. Because they have no issue imposing their will on everyone and they dont even care about what impact it has. They do not give a SHIT about women and girls and abuse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles , wow dude thanks, I don't get Quad melties as often I I feel I deserve, you people treat me very un

So you think it's funny a male predator showed his boner to a little girl in a spa and that he refused to leave and the Spa couldnt do anything because he said he was a woman?

It's easy for you to find it amusing when it's not you who is the vulnerable one. You can just laugh at women and girls and make a joke out of it.
I think the majority of your generally often off topic melties are what is funny, not you!

So it's not just a big deal or important. Got it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

FHvPDD1XIAAAt5r

White people, WTF?

Pro Tip: Since the bigly overwhelming vast majority of are not committed by Transsexuals your highly focused fear of a tranny raping your babies is vastly overblown to the point of possible tbi trauma.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How unsalient does it get when the reaction to one specific event gets transposed into something almost completely unrelated.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FHvPDD1XIAAAt5r

White people, WTF?

Pro Tip: Since the bigly overwhelming vast majority of are not committed by Transsexuals your highly focused fear of a tranny raping your babies is vastly overblown to the point of possible tbi trauma.

ANY MAN can enter a female space. ANY MAN

And that girl in VA who was just raped in her ass IS someones daughter. The women in prison being raped in prison by "tranny" cell mates are someones daughter.

It doesn't HAVE to happen to ME for me to care about it. And give it time, Admin. This JUST became legal and there has been several assaults. How many need to happen before you entertain the reality that giving men the green light to come into womens spaces is fucking dangerous for women and girls?

You guys both admit violence and sexual violence against women is a problem. Now you are just proving it's nothing more than a political talking point for you and that you really dont care about it

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

What was that, you just wanna be on all fours and suck cock?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why does admin believe sucking cock will make him live forever

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Was this 10 year old someones daughter?

How about someones son?

I can literally start a whole thread involving sexual assault, rape and murder with transexual predators. They can call themselves transgender now and you guys will defend them EVEN though they have a paraphilia. It's not "identiy" it's a FETISH.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See I could start a thread and spit out at least 5 pages worth of incidents of women and girls being assaulted and raped by these "transexuals" and Admin and Lotus will ignore it and then post about violence that doesnt involve a predatory fetish and say "and no trannies involved!" as if that makes assault in female spaces by these predators stop existing.

Hey Admin, I was raped by arab muslims. Is that not so bad because other crimes happen that DONT involve arab muslims? Does this case in your OP UNRAPE me because no arab muslims were involved? Yeah?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do Trumptards believe in White Child (Reverse) Slavery?

Poverty quite obviously.

Think she would do it if she was well off & not at the end of her rope?

So you think poor people hate their children?

Wow.

Rich people dont abuse children now?

If it were up to me these people would get the death penalty the left so passionately opposes as they allow sex offenders back on the streets. Like Rosenbuam. Like Epstein.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Poverty quite obviously.

Wow.

If it were up to me these people would get the death penalty the left so passionately opposes as they allow sex offenders back on the streets. Like Rosenbuam. Like Epstein.

I'm not condoning what she did Dovey.

But when a country takes away all the social supports for poor people they do crazy shit like this.

This woman obviously has mental problems needed help. She must've lost her mind to do what she did.

This kinda shit rarely happens in other countries with better social welfare systems.

I'd make the ultra rich like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos give up their wealth when they die.

It would help poor people like her a lot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Poverty quite obviously.

Wow.

But when a country takes away all the social supports for poor people they do crazy shit like this.

This woman obviously has mental problems needed help. She must've lost her mind to do what she did.

This kinda shit rarely happens in other countries with better social welfare systems.

The woman is obviously a sociopath and poverty has fuck all to do with this. Plenty of people struggle and are poor they dont have their child raped and killed.

Most people do not do this. It is not an arguement for "socail supports". The kind of person capable of this would be a sociopath no matter how much support they had.

Such a low view of people. Fucking amazing how many people in poverty manage to not rape or murder or pimp their kids, since you seem to think poor people are fucking animals.

Maybe you guys should go volunteer and work with helping the poor until you start seeing them as human beings.

I was poor with kids and not much support, I would murder someone for even looking at my children the wrong way. I cannot STAND this low classist bullshit that poor people are all psychos and money is just that important to everyone. Fuck that. Seriously.

Stop arguing for other to be taxed more and go help people yourself. We all do. No fucking reason you cant. And hey....you may realize these are humans like the rest of you.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Poverty quite obviously.

Wow.

The woman is obviously a sociopath and poverty has fuck all to do with this. Plenty of people struggle and are poor they dont have their child raped and killed.

Most people do not do this. It is not an arguement for "socail supports". The kind of person capable of this would be a sociopath no matter how much support they had.

Such a low view of people. Fucking amazing how many people in poverty manage to not rape or murder or pimp their kids, since you seem to think poor people are fucking animals.

Maybe you guys should go volunteer and work with helping the poor until you start seeing them as human beings.

I have worked with poor people in need.

But I think one way to redistribute wealth better and help less fortunate Americans out is to force ultra wealthy billionaires to relinquish most of their wealth to foundations & public works and to help the poor when they die.

The gap between rich and poor in America is too wide.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Poverty quite obviously.

Wow.

I have worked with poor people in need.

But I think one way to redistribute wealth better and help less fortunate Americans out is to force ultra wealthy billionaires to relinquish most of their wealth to foundations & public works and to help the poor when they die.

The gap between rich and poor in America is too wide.

I dont believe you. If you think poverty drove this sociopathy that's because you have a low view of the poor.

And the policies on the left literally drive poverty. People shouldn't be forced into more shitty socailist programs that have not fucking worked yet.

Fix the already existing ones.

So why does sexual abuse happen in wealthy families? How much more taxes is that gonna be an argument for? Or should the state raise all the children?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was poor with kids and not much support, I would murder someone for even looking at my children the wrong way. I cannot STAND this low classist bullshit that poor people are all psychos and money is just that important to everyone. Fuck that. Seriously.

Funny thing is if a guy looks at any married woman with children the wrong way it almost feels like a death sentence, Dovey.

Women turn into completely different animals once the kids pop out & life's responsibilities are upon them.

I'd rather not associate with them at all.
Not even a wink or a smile.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Funny thing is if a guy looks at any married woman with children the wrong way it almost feels like a death sentence.

Women turn into completely different animals once the kids pop out & life's responsibilities are upon them.

You dont have to.

But that doesnt address why you think so low of poor people that you think they are all capable of allowing their child to be brutalized.

I'm interested in the excuse given to wealthy sociopaths who abuse their children. What left wing policies will fix abuse of children in wealthy families that involve less of my families earnings being available to my family? You need like another hundred dollars off my grocery budget to fix that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's so incredibly clear that dems/progs only care about issues they see as arguments for their kind of government.

You guys dont really care about people. You care about feeling superior to your political opposition

And blue states do the worst. More of all the problems and socail ills you all think you have the magic fix for. And we ignore this because....none of you genuinely care about it.

Glad I caught onto this game you guys play.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Funny thing is if a guy looks at any married woman with children the wrong way it almost feels like a death sentence.

You dont have to.

But that doesnt address why you think so low of poor people that you think they are all capable of allowing their child to be brutalized.

I'm interested in the excuse given to wealthy sociopaths who abuse their children. What left wing policies will fix abuse of children in wealthy families that involve less of my families earnings being available to my family? You need like another hundred dollars off my grocery budget to fix that?

In her case, that Woman needed a guaranteed annual income.

And that probably would have prevented this unfortunate incident and the child's gruesome death.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Turpins were not poor at all. Go figure.

I suppose communism and total GovCo control is the only way and if we dont support that we are just stupid monsters.