Get Your Tits Out for Feminism!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove

WATCH THIS... This is an ORIGINAL feminist... from the 1960s. Germaine Greer on Transgendered.

You'll love it Dovey. lokmar to, I think.

So we see here, a woman that I'm assuming was liberal or viewed as liberal, way back when who's now a pariah and threattened with violence because she doesnt accept todays wacky liberalism.

So I gotta ask, not as a deflection, why should I ever feel the need to curb my so called extreme views? Its either all or nothing with libs. I'll stick with all or nothing for myself too!

The One and Only God created genders and gender rolls and they should be stuck to and anyone who challenges the natural existence of humanity and its biological, God given functions should simply be executed. I've got zero tolerance for the bullshit anymore.

original feminism was about equal respect, equal pay and similar worthwhile FAIR objectives. It was a good fight and resulted in good things.... but then they, - Americans, - mostly, went overboard,...

Women insisting on being in men's only clubs was flat out WRONG.... men should have spaces to talk and be free from women and kids if they want a peaceful hour or two.... Women should also have their girls only clubs...

The so called feminists today have NOTHING to bitch about. It's all been done before they were born. We won the 'whats fair' wars.

Today they need a more apt name to describe them. They really insult true feminism... Maybe Femnazi or something.

Working men too had their issues to ressolve. It has been just as tough for them pushing for their better working conditions through the decades.

Everybody should watch the building of the Hoover dam... It's eye-opening. Show that to today's spoiled brats.

OG American feminism was all about women. Women being accepted in society as women. Rights to vote and own property... et.

It wasnt about sex or being men up until the sexual revolution where men put us in our place as sex objects and told us it was our "empowerment".

In the UK if you were female, had land and money, then married, all your property went to the husband..... you now owned nothing. He could kill you, bury you and say you ran off with the tinkers.

Do you know today, we are at a statistical higher risk of being murdered by our own husbands or male partners?

Your husband or boyfriend could strangle you to death... rape your corpse(or just rape you while choking you).....and claim in COURT that it was consensual kink play and your death was an accident.....and odds are very good he would get away with it.

You would be forever seen as someone who accidently died because of your perversion with abuse. That you wanted it. (Not like
...you you, the general you. All of us lol)

It pisses me off that criminal men who "identify" as women commit gross male crime and it gets recorded as a womans crime. Those are not our crimes..... we are not sexually violent cretins that assault children or commit sexual violence against eachother.

Now Admin is laughing at my posts because he knows about feminism and womens issues way more than my stoopy ass. I'm an "ignorant slut" to him. He is way more a feminists than us stoopy sluts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove

WATCH THIS... This is an ORIGINAL feminist... from the 1960s. Germaine Greer on Transgendered.

So we see here, a woman that I'm assuming was liberal or viewed as liberal, way back when who's now a pariah and threattened with violence because she doesnt accept todays wacky liberalism.

So I gotta ask, not as a deflection, why should I ever feel the need to curb my so called extreme views? Its either all or nothing with libs. I'll stick with all or nothing for myself too!

The One and Only God created genders and gender rolls and they should be stuck to and anyone who challenges the natural existence of humanity and its biological, God given functions should simply be executed. I've got zero tolerance for the bullshit anymore.

The problem is very much in the fact that shes STILL a liberal.

Liberism is fascism now.

This is where if you allow far left lunatics in your left organization and run from the, them you are weak sauce... The left should stand solid. The left SHOULD be about bettering working man's conditions Only, NOT the rights of believing bullshit, "I'm a female trapped in man's body,".... it' s a LIE, a delusion, an excuse not to step in a manly role.

Well if you look through history the modern left is really just following it's natural course of subverting and subjugation.

Left politics has always exploited and used "equality" in a twisted manner to gain power and authoritarian strongholds.

At some point people get so radicalized that they dont even hear themselves anymore or realize they are repeating history. They fully believe they are these great fighters for the people.....even as they strip rights and fight against the people.

Demonizing and dehumanizing opposition is the psychology of genocide where the nasty, abusive means justifies the imagined end. We are at a point today where you can say this, and the ones enmeshed wont hear you. They have already had years of being in echo chambers being poisoned true diversity of thought and groomed to be intolerant.

They really think that its permissible to be intolerant against what they have been told is intolerance.

It's impossible to reason with them. They just wont. They are firm in this collective, hive thinking and even if they dont really approve of something happening.....they wont speak out because they wont go against their hive. So they go along with it. They will defend things they KNOW are wrong because their priorities lie in eliminating opposition and gaining power.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Dove

original feminism was about equal respect, equal pay and similar worthwhile FAIR objectives. It was a good fight and resulted in good things.... but then they, - Americans, - mostly, went overboard,...

Women insisting on being in men's only clubs was flat out WRONG.... men should have spaces to talk and be free from women and kids if they want a peaceful hour or two.... Women should also have their girls only clubs...

The so called feminists today have NOTHING to bitch about. It's all been done before they were born. We won the 'whats fair' wars.

Today they need a more apt name to describe them. They really insult true feminism... Maybe Femnazi or something.

Working men too had their issues to ressolve. It has been just as tough for them pushing for their better working conditions through the decades.

Everybody should watch the building of the Hoover dam... It's eye-opening. Show that to today's spoiled brats.

OG American feminism was all about women. Women being accepted in society as women. Rights to vote and own property... et.

It wasnt about sex or being men up until the sexual revolution where men put us in our place as sex objects and told us it was our "empowerment".

In the UK if you were female, had land and money, then married, all your property went to the husband..... you now owned nothing. He could kill you, bury you and say you ran off with the tinkers.

Do you know today, we are at a statistical higher risk of being murdered by our own husbands or male partners?

Your husband or boyfriend could strangle you to death... rape your corpse(or just rape you while choking you).....and claim in COURT that it was consensual kink play and your death was an accident.....and odds are very good he would get away with it.

You would be forever seen as someone who accidently died because of your perversion with abuse. That you wanted it. (Not like

It pisses me off that criminal men who "identify" as women commit gross male crime and it gets recorded as a womans crime. Those are not our crimes..... we are not sexually violent cretins that assault children or commit sexual violence against eachother.

Now Admin is laughing at my posts because he knows about feminism and womens issues way more than my stoopy ass. I'm an "ignorant slut" to him. He is way more a feminists than us stoopy sluts.

Wait. WTF? Your post starts out pointing out the FACT that men can murder their female partners and then claim it was kinky sex, and then, suddenly, that's about transgender stuff?

So, what you're saying is that murderous straight males can kill their partners and get away with it as long as they pretend they're trans? Do you have a link to cases in which this has happened?

Or are you just abnormally paraniod?

And WTF does this has to do with "tits out"? You stoopy thread hijacker.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove

Wait. WTF? Your post starts out pointing out the FACT that men can murder their female partners and then claim it was kinky sex, and then, suddenly, that's about transgender stuff?

So, what you're saying is that murderous straight males can kill their partners and get away with it as long as they pretend they're trans? Do you have a link to cases in which this has happened?

Yes,... it's happened in Australia with a serial killer they have let out of jail who believes he is now a woman and dresses like one.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Dove

Don't say American's. They're leftist liberty loathing vermin filth. They hate our country more than anyone and don't even deserve the title of "human" let alone the privilege of being called an American

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
@Dove

Don't say American's. They're leftist liberty loathing vermin filth. They hate our country more than anyone and don't even deserve the title of "human" let alone the privilege of being called an American

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Dove

^^^^ something a thirsty gay sissy would post while he was pissing in his pants

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
@Dove

^^^^ something a thirsty gay sissy would post while he was pissing in his pants

tenor.gif

Don't you have some luxury to pay for in the AM?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
that reminds me. Were you too upset earlier to make an honest recommendation devoid of butthurt and personal shame on which Luxury car I should purchase next?

Im leaning towards the Audi A7 and I figured, why not let the LQBTQ community weigh in on this decision.

So, go admin, tell me what car in a 70 to 90K price range I should buy.

.. and nothing out of the personal repository with automatic dongs machine fucking your colon into a silly stupor while you drive or anal lube washing your windshield please.

Thanks, son.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
that reminds me. Were you too upset earlier to make an honest recommendation devoid of butthurt and personal shame on which Luxury car I should purchase next?

Im leaning towards the Audi A7 and I figured, why not let the LQBTQ community weigh in on this decision.

So, go admin, tell me what car in a 70 to 90K price range I should buy.

.. and nothing out of the personal repository with automatic dongs machine fucking your colon into a silly stupor while you drive or anal lube washing your windshield please.

Thanks, son.

See, no one gives a fuck what car you buy to help you make up for all that you lack. I'm sure with all your riches you can outfit any car of your choice with custom pedals that you can reach.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Women in America are taking their tops off and exposing their breasts for Go Topless Day, which aims to give women (oppressed by the patriarchy) the chance to have equal rights with men, who are allowed (under the Patriarchy) to show of their chests.

USA, Chicago, IL -- 2018 Aug 26 To Be Announced.
Meet 1pm at North Avenue Beach, north of the Boat House.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Join US!!

This year's date is August 23, 2020. Please join, even if you have to stay home due to COVID-19. Being topless can be done everywhere and it is not limited to just this date!
This year it will be on August 21, 2022!! Please write it in your calendar so you will not forget

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tits out!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin and holiday are planning on having their tits put this year

and Seamajor just wants to fondle as many kids as he can