GOING TITS UP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

On the surface, Joe Biden seems to be doing pretty well. But underneath, there are signs of problems, areas where partisan overstretch threatens the underpinnings of what some are hailing as the new order of things.

Joe Biden enjoys
, a good mark for a president at mid-term or facing re-election, but below the 100-day numbers of every post-World War II president except Trump. Biden’s 42% disapproval is higher than theirs and about equal to Trump’s. That may understate things if, as the Cook Report’s Amy Walter suggests,

The deepening partisan divisions of the last quarter century are not over and done with.

Biden’s appeal to white non-college voters apparently remains limited.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He was a means to an end right from the outset. Trump needed to go...it’s as simple as that. I’ll be surprised if Biden actually lasts the full term.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He was a means to an end right from the outset. Trump needed to go...it’s as simple as that. I’ll be surprised if Biden actually lasts the full term.
madam Heels Up is there to take over, many think she already has.
I don’t want to see a woman take his place just because of the couloir of her skin. America needs a leader to take charge. I’m not sexist, but I don’t believe a female president is the right stance for threats like Russia and China particularly.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden lost the election bigly. We all know it but libtards think if they keep lying, their troubles.will all go away.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Biden and Harris can't get more than 5-10 supporters to show up at an event or arrival... Trump still has street and boat parades in his honour...