Get Your Tits Out for Feminism!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FEMININISM LEVELS UP

231705079_10227046722621951_6818200461925687871_n.jpg
Sounds cool. And when one of them cuts you up and puts the parts of you he hasnt eaten in a plastic bag, complete with his jizz dripping from your cooter, I'll sit on the jury and say "bitch messed with the bull and got the horn!" Oh, dont tell me, "Thats different!"
omg, it just hit me, you're not 'trolling' you really are what people used to call "retarded"
I support the doctors right to terminate you during your reassignment surgery.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
do your tits hang low
do they wobble to n fro
can you tie them in a knot
can you tie them in a bow

can you throw them over your shoulder
like a regimental soldier
do your tits hang low.....
LOL! Its funny how things make it around the world. Here's the Americanized version. Only 2 words are different:

do your boobs hang low
do they wobble to n fro

like a continental soldier
do your boobs hang low.....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know this bullshit about "trans hate crimes" and how women need to accept greater risk ourselves of being attacked and brutalized by predatory men is bullshit

Most trans crimes are from other trans people

And WOMEN suffer much higher rates of violence every year than trans people do and now.....we will suffer more for what? These fucking men who need to degrade women to a fetish subject or performative femininity?

I dont perform my feminity. It's just who I am. And I was never a "tom boy". I was a girl doing wtf she wants.

This gender role stereotype shit has gone way too far and it's a full blown abusive cult. Fuck trans people, and fuck their psychotic activists and fuck Bidens prison rape act.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Germaine Greer wrote, - The Female Eunuch is a 1970 book by Germaine Greer that became an international bestseller and an important text in the feminist movement.

she isn't anything like the stupid bitches today.... She is very normal and regular and very easy to listen to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Germaine Greer wrote, - The Female Eunuch is a 1970 book by Germaine Greer that became an international bestseller and an important text in the feminist movement.

she isn't anything like the stupid bitches today.... She is very normal and regular and very easy to listen to.

None of the OG feminists are like these ignorant spoiled brats today.

And they dont hate other women like the ones today.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
do your tits hang low
do they wobble to n fro

like a regimental soldier
do your tits hang low.....
LOL! Its funny how things make it around the world. Here's the Americanized version. Only 2 words are different:

do your boobs hang low
do they wobble to n fro

like a continental soldier
do your boobs hang low.....

I could never remember regimental or continental soldier but when I was a kid in the 1970s, it was tits not boobs.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You would think true feminism would be for women’s rights and want them protected from sick degenerates who want to disrobe in front of them gratuitously and rob them of victories in their chosen sport

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The tied is turning on transgender dupes. The NZ sheman pulled out of the weight lifting at the Games...

Just keep up the pressure. The braver we are, the bigger we will grow,...

Fuck, they NOT going to get away with this shit while I still breathe.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You would think true feminism would be for women’s rights and want them protected from sick degenerates who want to disrobe in front of them gratuitously and rob them of victories in their chosen sport

Spend 6 minutes and watch Greer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The tied is turning on transgender dupes. The NZ sheman pulled out of the weight lifting at the Games...

Just keep up the pressure. The braver we are, the bigger we will grow,...

Fuck, they NOT going to get away with this shit while I still breathe.

I HATE this shit and I dont like getting estalked and harrassed or threatened BUT if we are not willing to be HATED and attacked these radicals will completely destroy our rights and shit on our DIGNITY as women.

It comes down to bravery. The more of us kick up a fuss and tell the truth......we empower others to follow. On ANY and EVERY platform we can use!

I've been talking to people in my actual community as well but I'm preaching to the choir there. Writing to state reps and senators is something all of us should be doing(and however that looks in Australia.....because this cult is global).

We need to be kicking and screaming on this one.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Spend 6 minutes and watch Greer.

I like Posie Parker as well. There are several legit feminists pushing back on this.

Vanessa Vodkey(?) Is awesome as well. These women aren't in the US but this gender shit has been popping off in Canada for a while now. Gross.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove

WATCH THIS... This is an ORIGINAL feminist... from the 1960s. Germaine Greer on Transgendered.

You'll love it Dovey. lokmar to, I think.

So we see here, a woman that I'm assuming was liberal or viewed as liberal, way back when who's now a pariah and threattened with violence because she doesnt accept todays wacky liberalism.

So I gotta ask, not as a deflection, why should I ever feel the need to curb my so called extreme views? Its either all or nothing with libs. I'll stick with all or nothing for myself too!

The One and Only God created genders and gender rolls and they should be stuck to and anyone who challenges the natural existence of humanity and its biological, God given functions should simply be executed. I've got zero tolerance for the bullshit anymore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove

WATCH THIS... This is an ORIGINAL feminist... from the 1960s. Germaine Greer on Transgendered.

So we see here, a woman that I'm assuming was liberal or viewed as liberal, way back when who's now a pariah and threattened with violence because she doesnt accept todays wacky liberalism.

So I gotta ask, not as a deflection, why should I ever feel the need to curb my so called extreme views? Its either all or nothing with libs. I'll stick with all or nothing for myself too!

The One and Only God created genders and gender rolls and they should be stuck to and anyone who challenges the natural existence of humanity and its biological, God given functions should simply be executed. I've got zero tolerance for the bullshit anymore.

The problem is very much in the fact that shes STILL a liberal.

Liberism is fascism now.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove

original feminism was about equal respect, equal pay and similar worthwhile FAIR objectives. It was a good fight and resulted in good things.... but then they, - Americans, - mostly, went overboard,...

Women insisting on being in men's only clubs was flat out WRONG.... men should have spaces to talk and be free from women and kids if they want a peaceful hour or two.... Women should also have their girls only clubs...

The so called feminists today have NOTHING to bitch about. It's all been done before they were born. We won the 'whats fair' wars.

Today they need a more apt name to describe them. They really insult true feminism... Maybe Femnazi or something.

Working men too had their issues to ressolve. It has been just as tough for them pushing for their better working conditions through the decades.

Everybody should watch the building of the Hoover dam... It's eye-opening. Show that to today's spoiled brats.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove

original feminism was about equal respect, equal pay and similar worthwhile FAIR objectives. It was a good fight and resulted in good things.... but then they, - Americans, - mostly, went overboard,...

Women insisting on being in men's only clubs was flat out WRONG.... men should have spaces to talk and be free from women and kids if they want a peaceful hour or two.... Women should also have their girls only clubs...

The so called feminists today have NOTHING to bitch about. It's all been done before they were born. We won the 'whats fair' wars.

Today they need a more apt name to describe them. They really insult true feminism... Maybe Femnazi or something.

Working men too had their issues to ressolve. It has been just as tough for them pushing for their better working conditions through the decades.

Everybody should watch the building of the Hoover dam... It's eye-opening. Show that to today's spoiled brats.

OG American feminism was all about women. Women being accepted in society as women. Rights to vote and own property... et.

It wasnt about sex or being men up until the sexual revolution where men put us in our place as sex objects and told us it was our "empowerment".

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Once only children whose fathers were lords of lands got educated... every MOVE after that was considered a left move. We are all the product of left movements.

The Germans in the late 1890's moved to educate the poorly masses...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dovey, women in New Zealand and straight after Australia as well, got the vote 1889-1901 in Australia decades before the UK OR USA.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
DURING the second world war women had to do mens jobs because men were off fighting was... when the war was over, they didn't want to return to just the kitchen.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove

OG American feminism was all about women. Women being accepted in society as women. Rights to vote and own property... et.

It wasnt about sex or being men up until the sexual revolution where men put us in our place as sex objects and told us it was our "empowerment".

In the UK if you were female, had land and money, then married, all your property went to the husband..... you now owned nothing. He could kill you, bury you and say you ran off with the tinkers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Once only children whose fathers were lords of lands got educated... every MOVE after that was considered a left move. We are all the product of left movements.

The Germans in the late 1890's moved to educate the poorly masses...

I would say it was more liberal.....which doesn't necessarily mean left. We started equating liberal with the left a long time ago but as we all see......the left is not liberal at all.

I watched a really interesting youtube series just explaining politics and the evolution of them and where many of these ideas come from. It's not some partisan channel .....its just giving info.

Here is one

He also goes into how the right wing and even conservative liberals were just kinda accused of authoritarianism and how that idea caught.

Since either of the end of the spectrum accuses the other side of the same stuff......without objective markers and definitions there is no way to analyze ideas and policies. We do have those objective markers.

I used to lean to the left and I dont recall any moment MY politics ever changed.....but rather the landscape changed. It shifted pretty hard to the left, so today.....people who were liberal and considered left, are not considered right. Even extremist right.

This guys channel is awesome, I think you'll like hi and videos. It really helps getting through all the narratives into what these ideas that have taken our culture are and where they come from. You can see how our "sides" even speak different languages all together.

Like when they say "systemic racism", what that means is the very liberal order of America is inherently racist as it provides a "protection" of racial discrimination. If we are all free and have our liberties, that can be used for unchecked racism in all our institutions.

Which is insane btw....but also cartoonishly idiotic because all our institutions are left wing.

When WE say "systemic racism"....we are speaking to legislation and leadership that has disproportionately impacted minorities.

Which explains why they yell about systemic racism but cannot define it and support democrat policies and democrat strongholds were most race issues occur.

Its confusing until trace it back and see how language itself was slowly altered and see it as a cultural revolution rooted in the ideas of Karl Marx, only instead of class, the dividing factor is race. It's the same line of logic used in every authoritarian country.

Scary to see it be so popular here, tbh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
DURING the second world war women had to do mens jobs because men were off fighting was... when the war was over, they didn't want to return to just the kitchen.

Yep. My grandmother was a Rosie during WW2. Her first husband died on Dday on Normandy Beach.

She was working in factories building parts for war planes used in the war. And other stuff.

I still have letters her husband wrote to her during that time. And her journal. I got it all sealed up to give to my daughters.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove

The problem is very much in the fact that shes STILL a liberal.

Liberism is fascism now.

This is where if you allow far left lunatics in your left organization and run from the, them you are weak sauce... The left should stand solid. The left SHOULD be about bettering working man's conditions Only, NOT the rights of believing bullshit, "I'm a female trapped in man's body,".... it' s a LIE, a delusion, an excuse not to step in a manly role.