Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty of supplying Donald J. Trump with underage prostitutes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And more.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
USING FACTS AND LOGIC IS VERY UNCOOL!

Admins definition of "facts and logic".....opinion peices that agree with him.

If the same sources report on an established assault or rape of a woman or girl in a female space by a man it's not real. It's a big joke.

And he was confused by my post about submitting the media evidence to the DA to get the charges of that obvious crime going .
Shaddup cock holster

Why are so rude?

Explain what you think facts and logic is? The fact is there is literally ZERO evidence of Trump assaulting ANYONE.

And LOGIC should tell you the accusations are purely political.

Dont just spew at people who dont buy whatever propaganda you want to believe.
Why do you launch into another hysterically tiresome tirade every ten minutes?

Why do you avoid dealing with the content of posts and go for ad hominem attacks?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
270133969_314261167412556_2735389515214318890_n.jpg

269991226_314261264079213_5791713047865643837_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin if trying to make a reasoned argument is such a "waste of time" because you have all this misplaced hatred towards other Americans......one has to wonder why you find your conduct here to be a good and fulfilling, nonwasteful use of your time. Everyday.

I'm just sayin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wouldnt she had really already sang like a canary and been offered reduced sentencing to do so?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Wouldnt she had really already sang like a canary and been offered reduced sentencing to do so?

I thought those types of negotiations were always done before the trial. Avoid the costs of a trial, nail some other scumbags, and ensure a "Guilty" plea.

But I am no expert on US criminal law.

I doubt anyone that Admin gets his information from is an expert either...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I thought those types of negotiations were always done before the trial. Avoid the costs of a trial, nail some other scumbags, and ensure a "Guilty" plea.

But I am no expert on US criminal law.

I doubt anyone that Admin gets his information from is an expert either...

That's how I've always understood it to be done. I'm not an expert or anything.

But I've been finding it strange that people have been waiting for this trial to find out who she names....or if she "sings like a canary". But why would THAT be done during HER trial? Or after?

They've no doubt already built the case against her and have been through all the evidence. I imagine her time to spill would have been BEFORE her trial and if they are building cases against anyone she named....we will just have to wait and see who gets arrested.

The media isnt really talking. And they lie anyway when it's about any political people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, the rich and powerful got away with it. Notice how it was the Biden Justice Department which allowed that to happen?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, the rich and powerful got away with it. Notice how it was the Biden Justice Department which allowed that to happen?

I bet this goes on everywhere else too but they don't talk about it. What about those sheiks in the Middle East or the rest of the Muslim World? India? SE Asia? Latin America? Eastern Europe? Putin and his oligarchs? Seems everyone gets worked up because this happened in America. But there's still a lot human trafficking committed by rich going on everywhere else.

They're just not being held accountable

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I bet this goes on everywhere else too but they don't talk about it. What about those sheiks in the Middle East or the rest of the Muslim World? India? SE Asia? Latin America? Eastern Europe? Putin and his oligarchs? Seems everyone gets worked up because this happened in America. But there's still a lot human trafficking committed by rich going on everywhere else.

We dont run the world, Joe. We have to deal with American problems.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I thought it's a drop in the bucket but the media got worked up and sensationalized it because it happen to involve the wealthy American and British Elite.

But they dont seem ta give a hoot if this practice is going on elsewhere being committed by other elites around the world.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I thought it's a drop in the bucket but the media got worked up and sensationalized it because it happen to involve the wealthy American and British Elite.

But they dont seem ta give a hoot if this practice is going on elsewhere being committed by other elites around the world.

They dont care period.

And you want these people to have more control than they deserve while pretending the people want them to be in control.