Ghislaine Maxwell's defense attorneys wanted

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well idiot, if you had a brain, you'd know there's a big difference between people who got shot while trying to do serious bodily harm to Hero Kyle and girls who were kidnapped and taken out of the country to be repeatedly raped.

But you dont have a fukin brain.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well idiot, if you had a brain, you'd know there's a big difference between people who got shot while trying to do serious bodily harm to Hero Kyle and girls who were kidnapped and taken out of the country to be repeatedly raped.

There's a difference between being trafficked as a child and being murdered, yes. But both the murdered and the raped ARE victims, and trying to prevent use of the term for either type of victim is despicable.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

There's a difference between being trafficked as a child and being murdered, yes. But both the murdered and the raped ARE victims, and trying to prevent use of the term for either type of victim is despicable.
I agree, henceforth, Loktrd, should be furthermore known as retard.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, you're saying he's definitely not a victim?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So, you're saying he's definitely not a victim?
Self endowed possibly.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
to prevent the prosecutors from using the term "victims" about the girls Epstein trafficked. They even wanted to bar the term "rape."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

WTF?

PS, Rittenhouse judge, you are equally a POS!!!!!!

You moron. That is exactly what the trial is supposed to determine. If you use those terms then you are saying the accused is already guilty which is the exact opposite of what the constitution demands.

I know you are a low I.Q. idiot but even you should be able to figure that much out. It seems you are even dumber than I thought.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
to prevent the prosecutors from using the term "victims" about the girls Epstein trafficked. They even wanted to bar the term "rape."

WTF?

PS, Rittenhouse judge, you are equally a POS!!!!!!

You moron. That is exactly what the trial is supposed to determine. If you use those terms then you are saying the accused is already guilty which is the exact opposite of what the constitution demands.

I know you are a low I.Q. idiot but even you should be able to figure that much out. It seems you are even dumber than I thought.

See if you can understand this, Einstein.

The use of “alleged victim” incorrectly asserts that victim status has not been determined. Similarly, “complainant” is over-broad and, based on the jurisdiction, often legally incorrect.4 More importantly, the use of these terms violates a victim’s right to be treated with fairness, dignity, and respect. Under federal law, as well as almost every state victims’ right constitutional amendment and/or statute, a victim has the right to be treated with fairness, dignity, and respect, or some version thereof.5 Synonyms for “alleged” include “dubious,” “questionable,” “suspect,” “suspicious,” and “so-called.”6 Referring to a victim in such a manner implies that the victim is not truly a victim, but is instead fabricating the charges. This connotation is a clear violation of a victim’s right to be treated with dignity and respect. For a victim to truly be a respected participant in the criminal justice system, a court must allow use of the term “victim” in court proceedings as acknowledgment that the individual occupies an important legal role in the process.

If someone is fucking dead due to the defendant's actions, they are clearly a fucking victim.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Heeyea! I feel sorry for all those Nazi war criminal victims! You fukin brain dead sociopath!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I agree, you're a faggit!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

:daFuq4: :SoGay::Jackass:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

:daFuq4: :SoGay::Jackass:
^^^faggit is into nigrah faggits!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I thought the resident lefties would be supporting that horrific, predatory Jewess.
Only conservatives prey upon and abuse people for personal gain w/o regard for the suffering of their victim. It's part and parcel of being a conservative to act in complete selfishness.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If that is true why do conservatives give so much more of their income to charity than do liberals? Why are most criminals leftists or non-political? I admit racial stats do skew that last one heavily though.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
If that is true why do conservatives give so much more of their income to charity than do liberals? Why are most criminals leftists or non-political? I admit racial stats do skew that last one heavily though.
Let me 'splain it to you, little lady - in the sense that I use the term it is not simply political as a simp like you imagines. It is not what political party you vote for, but rather a set of principles one lives by, a disposition of spirit that excludes selfish behavior in favor of cooperative community actions. Granted, that in my personal view there are very few pure Liberals but gradations since we all have selfish elements and moments. Suffice to say though, that no person who is on balance Liberal could deliberately steal another person's life for profit. That is entirely the province of the conservative.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

NOT to them.

"Tyranny is the deliberate removal of nuance" - Albert Maysles.

People on the left dont consider evidence or facts. They treat the justice system as a partisan tool and they literally want who they want thrown in jail based on whatever they decide.

If you piss them off you are a criminal who deserves prison. They are not different from any other authoritarian group through history. Look at the shit nazis threw people in prison for and the completely unbalanced way they did it.

These people want the modern brown shirts to be able to destroy communities, destroy businesses and private property, brutally beat and murder innocent people with no consequence and the Rittenhouse trial shows that. They have no problem with the murder of innocent people and no problem with throwing innocent people in prison for defending themselves against thier mobs of savage criminals.

Bow to thier mobs or you are subhuman with no rights.

This is such an unhinged comparison that you would have to be detached completely from reality to make it. But it's a good example of the gas lighting and emotion driven manipulation they rely on. The only way this would even be slightly comparable would be if one of the girls shot them in self defense and then got charged for it.....which is exactly what they are cheering on for Kyle.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

H has decided that everything HE hates is conservatives. So anything he hates he accuses conservatives of being.

That way he can justify his "contempt" and hatred of people who disagree with him politically. He just calls them conservatives and then attaches anything he calls evil onto them. Whether it's true or not.

In his view if you disagree with him you are everything wrong and bad in the world and you are...again, a subhuman who has no rights.

The relationship between H and all of his political opposition is exactly like how nazis viewed jews. Even accusing nonjews of being jews. If he thinks you are conservative, he even claims you are no different than radical Islalm. Literally every single evil in the world is on you.

It's a completely unhinged, brainwashed and shallow view. He has flat out said that he doesnt want to even share a country with anyone he claims is "conservative" and anything that's needed to get rid of "conservatism" is justified.

He literally accuses everything HIS "side" does on conservatives. Which has been awkward to watch when he flip flops on certain stances depending what the corporate media says. He accuses small government people of being authoritarian and claimed Trump was a "wanna be dictator" but had not a single thing to back it. He basically claimed that I wont get it unless I just pretend like he does. That it's a "state of mind". He said the Trump policies were a lie, as well. That none of them ever were a real thing.

Just so you know what level of psycho you are dealing with.

He bitched out of discussing anything with me because I press him on facts and he hates that and gets insulting and pouts. He "debates" like a narcissist, lies, and then starts on about how everyone is stupid except him. At this point he wont even directly address me and it's really bizzare. Truth hurts I guess.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let's apply the same standards they are putting on Kyle to this

FB-IMG-1636466826920.jpg

If the girls never went with Epstein or Maxwell, they wouldnt have been harmed.

They should have stayed home. They created the situation.

Did any cross state lines? Because if cross state lines you have no human or constitutional rights.

This is the world you people are driving us towards.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope Kyle sues for malicious prosecution

..." Even if the people bringing the criminal or civil proceeding think they have a winning case and are suing for a legitimate reason when they begin the case, they can be guilty of malicious prosecution if they discover a reason they cannot win during the case, and continue the case for improper motives anyway..."

These prosecutors are total pieces of shit and our justice system isnt some activist playground to attack innocent people just for being on the "wrong side". Which is all this is about.