HMMMM. I wonder why Trump was concerned about Ghislaine

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
According to Wolff, Trump was "bored" by the "process and details" of pardoning individuals but was determined to use the executive power granted to presidents before he departed the White House.

Wolff said he would frequently interrupt conversations to ask: "Why do you think should be pardoned? Give me one person - who's your top pick?"

Of Maxwell, he asked "Has she said anything about me?"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Wolff reports that he added: "Is she going to talk? Will she roll on anybody?"

The former president also considered giving himself a federal pardon, telling aides that "they say I can. Unlimited pardon power," but was dissuaded from doing so due to the risk of triggering individual states to pursue prosecutions, Wolff alleges.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And don't give me any TDS shit. Trump is still alive, Maxwell's trial has yet to start, and if Trump raped any underage girls, he should be fucking charged. Same with Clinton.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wait. The Manhattan DA really got him this time

Grand larceny for not paying full taxes to the federal gov. ROTFLMAO

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is literally zero evidence Trump was ever there.

Even the woman rescued from that shit hole were specifically asked, more than once, if they saw Trump there. Like the people they DID name...like Bill Clinton and that Prince Andrew has been totally fucking ignored

The fact is, no one gives a fuck who was there. They just want Trump to be accused.

No shit he asked if Maxwell said anything about him. He knows the whole investigation is to basically find a way to put him there. Meanwhile actual rapists go unchecked.

There isnt a conversation about Clinton. Or Andrew. Or democrat donors caught there.

Big deal. She will talk and since Trump wasnt there no one is gonna give a fuck about what she says and no accountability or justice will be had. It's literally the only thing people have to say about this situation and it's sad and fucking gross.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Trump has not yet been charged, you illiterate Organ Grinder's Monkey.

Neither has Clinton or Andrew or anyone who WAS proven and seen to have been on that island.

Does that matter to you guys? NO. It doesn't.

It's just a campaign for more Trump hate. Let's just waste all the resources and time forcing some partisan charges against Trump while ignoring actual crimes done by others.

What a fucking shit show.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Where did I say he was you brain dead sperm taster?
The thread is about Trump, good lord who leads you to the bathroom in the mornings?
Did I confuse your tiny shit brai with two independent thoughts in a single post?

my bad. I’ll be more mindful of your mental handicaps in the future

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
209925282_10158638993269833_3234271118278351274_n.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Even the woman rescued from that shit hole were specifically asked, more than once, if they saw Trump there. Like the people they DID name...like Bill Clinton and that Prince Andrew has been totally fucking ignored

The fact is, no one gives a fuck who was there. They just want Trump to be accused.

No shit he asked if Maxwell said anything about him. He knows the whole investigation is to basically find a way to put him there. Meanwhile actual rapists go unchecked.

There isnt a conversation about Clinton. Or Andrew. Or democrat donors caught there.

Big deal. She will talk and since Trump wasnt there no one is gonna give a fuck about what she says and no accountability or justice will be had. It's literally the only thing people have to say about this situation and it's sad and fucking gross.
Do I need to go dig up the dozens of pics of Trump with Epstein and Maxwell, how zapped in the head are you?

Eb90vNMU4AAjGHa.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The thread is about Trump, good lord who leads you to the bathroom in the mornings?
Did I confuse your tiny shit brai with two independent thoughts in a single post?

16641385_6069687354583_2421789534019649536_n.png.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You seem triggered. Lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You assume these people are interested in what politicains do or even KNOW what they have done.

Biden is "blue" so he isnt an idiot. Anyone "red" is an idiot.

If you try to go into anything they say or do policy wise.....he will just do the question mark emoji.

They support and oppose based on absolute bullshit that has to do with their partisan preferences. Not on things that actually impact peoples lives.

It's all about the narrative. They like their koolaid blue and dont mind the toxic ingredients.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You seem triggered. Lolz
Tread lightly, lifted loafer boy, or I'll Steven Segal your ass!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And don't give me any TDS shit. Trump is still alive, Maxwell's trial has yet to start, and if Trump raped any underage girls, he should be fucking charged. Same with Clinton.

I thought there were a bunch of them using underage prostitutes.

Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz...and Bill Gates(?).

00epgates1-facebookJumbo-v3.jpg

...and so the Witch Hunt continues

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You seem triggered. Lolz

Is that navy sissyboy code for you wanting to suck my cock?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You seem triggered. Lolz

yawning-face_1f971.png

I keep hoping that one day, you will find a new insult list to paste from.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You seem triggered. Lolz

yawning-face_1f971.png

I keep hoping that one day, you will find a new insult list to paste from.

I say he wants to suck my cock and he posts an emoji with its mouth wide open

That’s the subconscience at work y’all

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump had banned Epstein from all of his properties years before. Epstein perved out on a wealthy member's under aged daughter so Trump banned him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do I need to go dig up the dozens of pics of Trump with Epstein and Maxwell, how zapped in the head are you?

Eb90vNMU4AAjGHa.jpg

Okay?

Right so evidence of a crime doesnt matter because you have pictures of rich people hanging out with rich people?

That's your argument?

Well we have pictures of these child rapists with the Clinton's. And Prince Andrew. AND most importantly......we have girls who SAW Clinton and Andrew on the Island. Not at a rich person party only.....but physically on the Island MORE than once. We have documented proof of Clinton on the plane.

But yeah fuck all that.....the important thing is finding ways to accuse TRUMP with nothing more than pictures from a party where rich people mingle.

All we have regarding Trump and Epstein? They were in the same circles until Epstein got disgusting with a minor at Trumps club and Trump booted that rapist out and didnt have any contact with him.

Do you have the picture of Maxwell at Chealsey Clinton's WEDDING? I do. I'm happy to dig it out. The wedding they paid for by cheating Haiti, too.

Again my point stands. Clinton and Andrew have endured NOTHING. No back lash or anything. It's just completely IGNORED and we have far MORE evidence on them including pictures from parties.

You guys do not care AT ALL about that. The only shit you guys care about is accusing Trump. You dont care about justice for these women.

If one of those women said Trump raped her on that Island you guys would really around her with support and demands for justice. But any woman violated or assaulted by Clinton or Andrew is just an annoying distraction from trying to charge Trump with everything. You guys Tara Reid the fuck out of anyone who was assaulted by a left winger.

And honestly shit like this is why you guys should never be trusted in government. You wont hold your own accountable for anything. We really would be the Handmaids Tale if leftists ran the show. Shit you guys would throw women in prison if they were raped by a left winger and talked about it.

And I'm not flaming, I genuinely see you people like that. That's what you show us everytime one on your end gets accused with evidence. You ignore it and throw fits about accusations against right wingers with zero evidence whatsoever.

You guys are totally fine violating constitutional rights to charge and prosecute people but don't ever hold your own to even the most basic standards.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Trump had banned Epstein from all of his properties years before. Epstein perved out on a wealthy member's under aged daughter so Trump banned him.
Admoron reading your post with TDS rage

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But there are pictures of Trump and Epstein at rich people parties!

That's definately proof Trump was raping minors.

Clinton and Andrew having pictures with them? Meh. Both being seen at the island more than once? Meh. A survivor seeing Clinton molest under aged girls? Meh. A picture of Andrew with one of the victims? MEH.

NO charges. NO backlash. NO justice or accountability. And they are FINE with that....and eagerly hoping that TRUMP will be charged somehow. Evidence or NOT.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Admoron reading your post with TDS rage

Stubby get on down with your bad self!

tenor.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These guys really are not interested in justice for these women who were abused. They really are not.

They dont give a fuck. They just are hoping it will be politically useful to them. It's never a serious crime to them unless it's a Republican, a Rhino or anyone who can be shown "right wing".

They just sweep any actual evidence of a dem or prog under the rug fast and move on while absolutely nothing happens. It's so infuriating.

We could have a whole government of rapists of these people wouldnt care as long as no one was right wing at all.

That's why Admin did the bored emoji. It's just boring to discuss these monsters unless Trump is getting blamed. That's all they care about.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And there are multiple articles about Trump booting Epstein from his club.

There is literally nothing that connects Trump to sex crimes. But we do have evidence of Clinton and Andrew. And nothing has happened to them....and all you guys talk about regarding Epstein is "did they catch Trump yet deeerrr"

To hell with justice for the victims. The leftists have a political agenda and that's more important than anything or anyone. The whole world should just bow the fuck down and realize the world revolves around leftists TDS and real justice for rape survivors is just not important right now.

Maxwell better say something that helps the left in the upcoming elections or it's just not worth bothering with!