HMMMM. I wonder why Trump was concerned about Ghislaine

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These guys really are not interested in justice for these women who were abused. They really are not.

They dont give a fuck. They just are hoping it will be politically useful to them. It's never a serious crime to them unless it's a Republican, a Rhino or anyone who can be shown "right wing".

They just sweep any actual evidence of a dem or prog under the rug fast and move on while absolutely nothing happens. It's so infuriating.

We could have a whole government of rapists of these people wouldnt care as long as no one was right wing at all.

That's why Admin did the bored emoji. It's just boring to discuss these monsters unless Trump is getting blamed. That's all they care about.

Yeah, I agree.

It's the latest witch hunt and the girls are just a vehicle to drive the prosecution.

Meanwhile, there are far more evil men committing even more evil deeds that that.

I think these incidents are often invented to hide or obscure the real misdeeds of Higher ups.

"Oh, don' t look at me, look at them! They're the bad guys, not me!"

...and that's how the next witch hunt is born.

Their purpose is such to deflect attention away from the Elites so no one will pay attention to their activities.

So let's not investigate incidents like 911 any further, the origins of the current pandemic, and all the profiteering by Big Pharma in the past year because the public has the boogey bear Epstein/Maxwell affair to chew on.

Exactly. And these guys just run with it and trash us.

It works.....sadly

Don't worry, it happens in our country too.

Then they pretend that nobody notices.

Worse yet, most people never raise their voices ever even when glaring discrepancies exist between the official explanations and the actual facts.

Perhaps it's because people are either afraid of being punished, losing their jobs or they have a financial stake in something.

That's what it is. They bully people.

Most people just wanna be left alone to live their lives in peace. But this left shit and the gaslighting and the hate and unrest and the lies.....I mean they do pretend no one notices, don't they?

They just keep going with total bullshit.....that's been shown to be bullshit....and pretend no one notices.

That's why I call them a cult. I think they believe this bullshit.

I agree with your general premise, Dovey.
But the Right in America is guilty of the same thing too
Can't forget Clinton & all that garbage about Ken Starr's witch hunt.
so....I'd rather not exonerate any political party of its excesses.

Face it...they both do it when they get the upper hand.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
7Z9ND9j.jpeg
you need a good ass rape.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These guys really are not interested in justice for these women who were abused. They really are not.

They dont give a fuck. They just are hoping it will be politically useful to them. It's never a serious crime to them unless it's a Republican, a Rhino or anyone who can be shown "right wing".

They just sweep any actual evidence of a dem or prog under the rug fast and move on while absolutely nothing happens. It's so infuriating.

We could have a whole government of rapists of these people wouldnt care as long as no one was right wing at all.

That's why Admin did the bored emoji. It's just boring to discuss these monsters unless Trump is getting blamed. That's all they care about.

Yeah, I agree.

It's the latest witch hunt and the girls are just a vehicle to drive the prosecution.

Meanwhile, there are far more evil men committing even more evil deeds that that.

I think these incidents are often invented to hide or obscure the real misdeeds of Higher ups.

Their purpose is such to deflect attention away from the Elites so no one will pay attention to their activities.

So let's not investigate incidents like 911 any further, the origins of the current pandemic, and all the profiteering by Big Pharma in the past year because the public has the boogey bear Epstein/Maxwell affair to chew on.

It works.....sadly

Worse yet, most people never raise their voices ever even when glaring discrepancies exist between the official explanations and the actual facts.

Perhaps it's because people are either afraid of being punished, losing their jobs or they have a financial stake in something.

Most people just wanna be left alone to live their lives in peace. But this left shit and the gaslighting and the hate and unrest and the lies.....I mean they do pretend no one notices, don't they?

They just keep going with total bullshit.....that's been shown to be bullshit....and pretend no one notices.

josephine proving once again that he's a complete idiot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's some more bitches that need raped to death:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"#11 and #2 turned away from the US flag and the 92 year old WWII harmonica-playing Veteran who risked his life so these self-obsessed children could disrespect America."

They need double donged in the shitter before being lashed to a stake and burned to death!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, I agree.

It works.....sadly

Joe Clinton actually had evidence against him.

Its not about parties really.. there are no real democrats/republicans in there. I think there are now... and those are the ones everyone hates.

But look... ..Clinton is directly connected to Epstein. He was seen there by the girls. He was documented to be on plane. Hillary got a child rapist off the hook and laughed about it. The Clinton's are fucked up Joe.

We have to deal with what we have evidence of.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I agree.

It works.....sadly

They both do it every chance they get, upper hand or not. But, sorry, not sorry. This is a fact: Cons in the US are far more hateful than the left. Just read the posts here. People like lokbrain, Strapon, Blazedbrain, Odorin, and Arms Dealer Brat are constantly talking about killing all liberals. You don't see lefties talking that way, ever.

Furthermore, Dove is totally guilty of this shit. She is on here every day screeching about how awful the left is. That's all she ever does. My screeches are far more often about the corporatocracy, but people on the right like Dove automatically take that as a personal insult. I find it interesting that she never owns her own shit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The point of this thread is what's going on with Ghislaine Maxwell, and ALL of the powerful people, right and left, who are caught in her web. I am wondering if they will ever pay for their crimes.

Could we stay on point, please? And forget the partisan crap? This is a major crime, and all who participated should be punished.

ALL ARE PUNISH'ED!!!!!

Shakespeare got it right, as always.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, I agree.

It works.....sadly

They both do it every chance they get, upper hand or not. But, sorry, not sorry. This is a fact: Cons in the US are far more hateful than the left. Just read the posts here. People like lokbrain, Strapon, Blazedbrain, and Arms Dealer Brat are constantly talking about killing all liberals. You don't see lefties talking that way, ever.

Furthermore, Dove is totally guilty of this shit. She is on here every day screeching about how awful the left is. That's all she ever does. My screeches are far more often about the corporatocracy, but people on the right like Dove automatically take that as a personal insult. I find it interesting that she never owns her own shit.
Next time you look at yourself in the mirror, tell yourself I said "die"!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The point of this thread is what's going on with Ghislaine Maxwell, and ALL of the pwoerful people, right and left, who are caught in her web. I am wondering if they will ever pay for their crimes.

Could we stay on point, please? And forget the partisan crap? This is a major crime, and all who participated should be punished.

ALL ARE PUNISH'ED!!!!!

The biggest reason people like YUO are hated is you're a pathological liar. No sense in having a civilized conversation with a pathological liar. History shows that America has done more good for humanity than any other country in at least 600 years yet you disrespect and denigrate it. Also, its easily demonstrable that America has steadily moved left for over 100 years and yet we hear you cackle on about how right wing it is. Its absolutely sickening how absurd your lies are. Look bitch, anyone with an ACTUAL brain knows academia is HARD left and its moved the ENTIRE country HARD left in all its views. Now go slip down some stairs and break your neck!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the partisan crap.
The point of this thread is what's going on with Ghislaine Maxwell, and ALL of the pwoerful people, right and left, who are caught in her web. I am wondering if they will ever pay for their crimes.

ALL ARE PUNISH'ED!!!!!

The biggest reason people like YUO are hated is you're a pathological liar. No sense in having a civilized conversation with a pathological liar. History shows that America has done more good for humanity than any other country in at least 600 years yet you disrespect and denigrate it. Also, its easily demonstrable that America has steadily moved left for over 100 years and yet we hear you cackle on about how right wing it is. Its absolutely sickening how absurd your lies are. Look bitch, anyone with an ACTUAL brain knows academia is HARD left and its moved the ENTIRE country HARD left in all its views. Now go slip down some stairs and break your neck!

So you support Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. Does Brainfail know about this? @Breakfall

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the partisan crap.

ALL ARE PUNISH'ED!!!!!

So you support Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. Does Brainfail know about this? @Breakfall

:LOL3: Bitch always scores a 10 at proving my point!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the partisan crap.

ALL ARE PUNISH'ED!!!!!

You should send Ghislaine a nice gift of a case of Doritos or something. She's suffering right now.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the partisan crap.

ALL ARE PUNISH'ED!!!!!

You should send Ghislaine a nice gift of a case of Doritos or something. She's suffering right now.

And why would I do that, twat?

But lets get back to the REAL topic here, shall we? And by that I mean: fake outrage over a book published by a well known TDS'er, Mike Wolff. Trump DGAF about this bitch and this is all about you and your obsession with Trump even after he was sucessfully cheated out of office. BIDEN is the President now, and we sure as fuck dont see you paying him anywhere near the attention you did to Trump!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the partisan crap.

ALL ARE PUNISH'ED!!!!!

But lets get back to the REAL topic here, shall we? And by that I mean: fake outrage over a book published by a well known TDS'er, Mike Wolff. Trump DGAF about this bitch and this is all about you and your obsession with Trump even after he was sucessfully cheated out of office. BIDEN is the President now, and we sure as fuck dont see you paying him anywhere near the attention you did to Trump!

This thread is about Ghislaine and her pal Trump. Not about Wolff.

Ghislaine is in prison NOW, and charges will be forthcoming, so it is a current issue and it has no fucking thing to do with Biden. He seems to be the only one who didn't hang out with Ghislaine.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the partisan crap.

ALL ARE PUNISH'ED!!!!!

This thread is about Ghislaine and her pal Trump. Not about Wolff.

Ghislaine is in prison NOW, and charges will be forthcoming, so it is a current issue and it has no fucking thing to do with Biden. He seems to be the only one who didn't hang out with Ghislaine.

Bullshit "lady"! You threw up that article as if its gospel when in fact its just another hit piece on Trump. Mike Wolff's legitimacy is front and center here and he has a lengthy history of TDS hit pieces.

Did Trump pardon her? Nope! Bitch is gonna have her day in court, period. Maybe Wolff will do a follow up musing about how bad Trump feels that he didnt pardon her....and that'll be bullshit too.

Her "pal" LMFAO you deranged lunatic!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
“They listed current members, honorary members and former members. Red cells indicate the closed account details for former members. Most closed accounts are labeled ‘Resigned’ and then the date that the membership ended. Epstein’s account says ‘Account closed 10/07.’”

And if Epstein had any dirt on Trump, we'd have known about it the very next day.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
“They listed current members, honorary members and former members. Red cells indicate the closed account details for former members. Most closed accounts are labeled ‘Resigned’ and then the date that the membership ended. Epstein’s account says ‘Account closed 10/07.’”

And if Epstein had any dirt on Trump, we'd have known about it the very next day.

Even if they can' prove it, I suspect Trmp banged a lotta underaged girls.

As did Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, possibly Clinton & Gates.

And Maxwell supplied 'em with the goods.

so obvious that Epstein was bumped off so he couldn't indict any of them.

This sorta thing the Elites have been doing since the beginning of civilization, Lokmeer.

They've always had their whores.

Why bother to deny it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This sorta thing the Elites have been doing since the beginning of civilization, Lokmeer.

Why bother to deny it?

Exactly. And it's time for them to start paying the price if their whores are actually trafficked children.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why bother to deny it?

And here we have a prime example of josephine in bitch mode. Trump's guilty cause his "feels". Look josephine, if ANY underage girl had been banged by Trump, she'd have already been discovered LONG ago. Trump might be a lot of things, but stupid aint one of em. You moronic cunts also believed he raw dogged a fukin porn star. Imagine that, a semi germaphobe raw doggin a dirty, used up porn star. LOL!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why bother to deny it?

And here we have a prime example of josephine in bitch mode. Trump's guilty cause his "feels". Look josephine, if ANY underage girl had been banged by Trump, she'd have already been discovered LONG ago. Trump might be a lot of things, but stupid aint one of em. You moronic cunts also believed he raw dogged a fukin porn star. Imagine that, a semi germaphobe raw doggin a dirty, used up porn star. LOL!

I guess all I'm saying is the MSM and the Trump haters all get worked up about somethng which is a global problem - sex traficking. And what the Elites engaged in with the aid of Epstien/Maxwell, is jes' a drop inthe Ocean, Lomeer.
It goes on evewherhe but sex traffickers get away with it on a daily basis.
It's jus that this story caught the attention of the media because it involved high profile clients.

As a bystander/onlooker to the whole spectacle, I'd be inclined to let it all go. Buried, but not forgotten.

It's pretty obvious Trump and hs elite cronies were screwing underage girls.
Why bother to deny it.

Your Saint Trump did it to 'em,.

Just like he screwing young girls in the streets of Manhattan, Lokmeer!

Trump was a whore chaser, eh. Just just like ike his GrandDad in the Canadkain Klondike.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why bother to deny it?

It's pretty obvious Trump and hs elite cronies were screwing underage girls.
Why bother to deny it.

You festering assbag, I "bother" to deny it because there's ZERO evidence! josephine, I believe YOU'RE a fukin child molester because I "feel" like anyone who assumes all rich guys do it in fact does it himself! See how that shit works, ya brain dead idiot?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, I agree.

It works.....sadly

They both do it every chance they get, upper hand or not. But, sorry, not sorry. This is a fact: Cons in the US are far more hateful than the left. Just read the posts here. People like lokbrain, Strapon, Blazedbrain, Odorin, and Arms Dealer Brat are constantly talking about killing all liberals. You don't see lefties talking that way, ever.

People on the right are not punching kids in the head, are not hosting violent riots, are not going after peoples jobs

People get shitty with you here because you guys are shitty liars who name call and call people stupid

There is a whole campaign of people who walked away from the left because all the hatred and venom on the left.

You are deluding yourself. Everything I say about the left is because of how you guys act. None of you are capable of being civil. You guys shit on people until they start snapping back and then you act "they do it too!"

Come on. Anyone can easily see how you guys talk to people. Condescending, gaslighting bullshit.

All YOU guys do is come to a board of libertarian and conservative people and bash. That's it.

You are in agreement with corporatists. Not sure how you can pretend you aren't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
",Hatred from the Left is growing, but it’s not new. Back in the early 60s, I attended a talk given by Al Capp, the cartoonist who did the Li’l Abner comic strip. Capp had recently switched his allegiance from the Left to the Right. He told the audience that when he was on the Left, he got hate mail from those on the Right. But it could not compare with the vehemence of the hate mail he started getting from the Left. I can believe him. Hatred on the Left goes down to the core of the Leftist’s being."

The left is ALWAYS pissed. Always. Challenge them or question them? They respond with anger and insults.

And apparently EVERYONE sees this but them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"White-on-black shootings evoke America’s history of racism and so carry an iconic payload of menace. Black-on-black shootings carry no such payload, although they are truly menacing to the black community. They evoke only despair. And the left gets power from fighting white evil, not black despair.

Today’s left lacks worthy menaces to fight. It is driven to find a replacement for racism, some sweeping historical wrongdoing that morally empowers those who oppose it. (Climate change?) Failing this, only hatred is left.

Hatred is a transformative power. It can make the innocuous into the menacing. So it has become a weapon of choice. The left has used hate to transform President Trump into a symbol of the new racism, not a flawed president but a systemic evil. And he must be opposed as one opposes racism, with a scorched-earth absolutism.

For Martin Luther King Jr. , hatred was not necessary as a means to power. The actual details of oppression were enough. Power came to him because he rejected hate as a method of resisting menace. He called on blacks not to be defined by what menaced them. Today, because menace provides moral empowerment, blacks and their ostensible allies indulge in it. The menace of black victimization becomes the unarguable truth of the black identity. And here we are again, forever victims.

Yet the left is still stalked by obsolescence. There is simply not enough menace to service its demands for power. The voices that speak for the left have never been less convincing. It is hard for people to see the menace that drives millionaire football players to kneel before the flag. And then there is the failure of virtually every program the left has ever espoused—welfare, public housing, school busing, affirmative action, diversity programs, and so on.

For the American left today, the indulgence in hate is a death rattle"

Yeah I agree. Its time for a new party.