HMMMM. I wonder why Trump was concerned about Ghislaine

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yawning-face_1f971.png
^^^Aidsman's asshole when only 1 cock is in.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There is literally zero evidence Trump was ever there.

Even the woman rescued from that shit hole were specifically asked, more than once, if they saw Trump there. Like the people they DID name...like Bill Clinton and that Prince Andrew has been totally fucking ignored

The fact is, no one gives a fuck who was there. They just want Trump to be accused.

No shit he asked if Maxwell said anything about him. He knows the whole investigation is to basically find a way to put him there. Meanwhile actual rapists go unchecked.

There isnt a conversation about Clinton. Or Andrew. Or democrat donors caught there.

Big deal. She will talk and since Trump wasnt there no one is gonna give a fuck about what she says and no accountability or justice will be had. It's literally the only thing people have to say about this situation and it's sad and fucking gross.

Trump had banned Epstein from all of his properties years before. Epstein perved out on a wealthy member's under aged daughter so Trump banned him.
Admoron reading your post with TDS rage

Stubby get on down with your bad self!

tenor.gif

You posting up your personal wank material again?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This really fucking bothers me.

I cannot imagine being this partisan. Like how humanity gets disregarded really runs my blood cold.

How can you claim to care about people and act like this?

If Trump was raping minors on Epstein island he would have been seen. With the likes of the others who were. We dont HAVE any evidence at all about him. If we did have evidence? Yeah....then something needs to happen. No one would disagree with that.

But as it stands there is nothing. And we DO have evidence of Clinton. And Andrew. And nothing is happening to them.....just like nothing happened to Biden for finger raping a woman.

And you guys pretend to care only if it helps you politically.

So thanks. Thanks for reminding me how fucking shit people really are. Everytime I start to get some hope in people, leftists remind me quick that people fucking SUCK.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I cannot imagine being this partisan. Like how humanity gets disregarded really runs my blood cold.

If Trump was raping minors on Epstein island he would have been seen. With the likes of the others who were. We dont HAVE any evidence at all about him. If we did have evidence? Yeah....then something needs to happen. No one would disagree with that.

But as it stands there is nothing. And we DO have evidence of Clinton. And Andrew. And nothing is happening to them.....just like nothing happened to Biden for finger raping a woman.

So thanks. Thanks for reminding me how fucking shit people really are. Everytime I start to get some hope in people, leftists remind me quick that people fucking SUCK.
Don’t I tell you every single day that leftists are parasites?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You do.

Do I not try really hard to communicate with them?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You do.

More than you should

I just call them dumb gags. But that’s just Bc I am brutally honest and concise

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

You do.

More than you should

fPvBerh.jpeg

It's hard out there for a Stubby.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You do.

More than you should

fPvBerh.jpeg

You still suck cock tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You do.

More than you should

fPvBerh.jpeg

Definately isnt hard out there for him. I just put him on wooden blocks and he is eye level with me ♡♡♡♡

Pretty simple.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But then there is video of Trump with Epstein scoping the rent-a-girls at a Mar-A-Lagos party.

BUT......there is no evidence connecting Trump to SEX CRIMES. How do you not get that?

You just WANT him to be guilty of something.

And the most fucked up thing is .....you guys dont even talk about the lack of justice for these girls regarding men we do have evidence on. You just dont care.

You guys dont care about people at all. You just want your "team" to win. Civil rights, the constitution and reasonable doubt mean nothing. You guys will turn this country into Russia while calling us putanists.

Saying something does not make it true.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But then there is video of Trump with Epstein scoping the rent-a-girls at a Mar-A-Lagos party.

BUT......there is no evidence connecting Trump to SEX CRIMES. How do you not get that?

And the most fucked up thing is .....you guys dont even talk about the lack of justice for these girls regarding men we do have evidence on. You just dont care.

You guys dont care about people at all. You just want your "team" to win.

Liberals love Pedds

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You guys dont care about people at all. You just want your "team" to win.

Liberals love Pedds

They sure do take up for them if the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in question is valuable to their political circus.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These guys really are not interested in justice for these women who were abused. They really are not.

They dont give a fuck. They just are hoping it will be politically useful to them. It's never a serious crime to them unless it's a Republican, a Rhino or anyone who can be shown "right wing".

They just sweep any actual evidence of a dem or prog under the rug fast and move on while absolutely nothing happens. It's so infuriating.

We could have a whole government of rapists of these people wouldnt care as long as no one was right wing at all.

That's why Admin did the bored emoji. It's just boring to discuss these monsters unless Trump is getting blamed. That's all they care about.

Yeah, I agree.

It's the latest witch hunt and the girls are just a vehicle to drive the prosecution.

Meanwhile, there are far more evil men committing even more evil deeds that that.

I think these incidents are often invented to hide or obscure the real misdeeds of Higher ups.

"Oh, don' t look at me, look at them! They're the bad guys, not me!"

...and that's how the next witch hunt is born.

Their purpose is such to deflect attention away from the Elites so no one will pay attention to their activities.

So let's not investigate incidents like 911 any further, the origins of the current pandemic, and all the profiteering by Big Pharma in the past year because the public has the boogey bear Epstein/Maxwell affair to chew on.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait. The Manhattan DA really got him this time

Grand larceny for not paying full taxes to the federal gov. ROTFLMAO
Trump has not yet been charged, you illiterate Organ Grinder's Monkey.
Where did I say he was you brain dead sperm taster?
The thread is about Trump, good lord who leads you to the bathroom in the mornings?
Did I confuse your tiny shit brai with two independent thoughts in a single post?

my bad. I’ll be more mindful of your mental handicaps in the future
16641385_6069687354583_2421789534019649536_n.png.jpg
You seem triggered. Lolz
Tread lightly, lifted loafer boy, or I'll Steven Segal your ass!

Is that navy sissyboy code for you wanting to suck my cock?

If one could find it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These guys really are not interested in justice for these women who were abused. They really are not.

They dont give a fuck. They just are hoping it will be politically useful to them. It's never a serious crime to them unless it's a Republican, a Rhino or anyone who can be shown "right wing".

They just sweep any actual evidence of a dem or prog under the rug fast and move on while absolutely nothing happens. It's so infuriating.

We could have a whole government of rapists of these people wouldnt care as long as no one was right wing at all.

That's why Admin did the bored emoji. It's just boring to discuss these monsters unless Trump is getting blamed. That's all they care about.

Yeah, I agree.

It's the latest witch hunt and the girls are just a vehicle to drive the prosecution.

Meanwhile, there are far more evil men committing even more evil deeds that that.

I think these incidents are often invented to hide or obscure the real misdeeds of Higher ups.

Their purpose is such to deflect attention away from the Elites so no one will pay attention to their activities.

So let's not investigate incidents like 911 any further, the origins of the current pandemic, and all the profiteering by Big Pharma in the past year because the public has the boogey bear Epstein/Maxwell affair to chew on.

Exactly. And these guys just run with it and trash us.

It works.....sadly

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I agree.

It works.....sadly

Strange you never notice Stubby, Lokbrain, doing the same. Fact

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, I agree.

It works.....sadly

I remember on SG them trying to have discussions and getting shit slung.

And I compare that to my experience of trying to have rational discussions and getting nothing but personal attacks.

Its them.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I agree.

It works.....sadly

And I compare that to my experience of trying to have rational discussions and getting nothing but personal attacks.

Its them.

As I mentioned, speak to Stubby about it. I’m sure he’s more than agreeable

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, I agree.

It works.....sadly

Don't worry, it happens in our country too.

Then they pretend that nobody notices.

Worse yet, most people never raise their voices ever even when glaring discrepancies exist between the official explanations and the actual facts.

Perhaps it's because people are either afraid of being punished, losing their jobs or they have a financial stake in something.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, I agree.

It works.....sadly

Don't worry, it happens in our country too.

Then they pretend that nobody notices.

Worse yet, most people never raise their voices ever even when glaring discrepancies exist between the official explanations and the actual facts.

Perhaps it's because people are either afraid of being punished, losing their jobs or they have a financial stake in something.

That's what it is. They bully people.

Most people just wanna be left alone to live their lives in peace. But this left shit and the gaslighting and the hate and unrest and the lies.....I mean they do pretend no one notices, don't they?

They just keep going with total bullshit.....that's been shown to be bullshit....and pretend no one notices.

That's why I call them a cult. I think they believe this bullshit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Even the woman rescued from that shit hole were specifically asked, more than once, if they saw Trump there. Like the people they DID name...like Bill Clinton and that Prince Andrew has been totally fucking ignored

The fact is, no one gives a fuck who was there. They just want Trump to be accused.

No shit he asked if Maxwell said anything about him. He knows the whole investigation is to basically find a way to put him there. Meanwhile actual rapists go unchecked.

There isnt a conversation about Clinton. Or Andrew. Or democrat donors caught there.

Big deal. She will talk and since Trump wasnt there no one is gonna give a fuck about what she says and no accountability or justice will be had. It's literally the only thing people have to say about this situation and it's sad and fucking gross.

Trump had banned Epstein from all of his properties years before. Epstein perved out on a wealthy member's under aged daughter so Trump banned him.
That's a load of horseshit. Trump went to many of his parties, and a police report was filed against him claiming he raped a 14-year-old there. One of the main complainants against Epstein and Maxwell was recruited by Epstein at Mar A Lago. Trump knew damn well Epstein was raping minors. He is also on record saying Epstein liked them on the young side. In addition, Trump named Acosta, the guy who gave Epstein the sweetheart deal, to the Trump administration. Give me a break.

He banned Epstein when Epstein bought a building Trump wanted.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's a load of horseshit. Trump went to many of his parties, and a police report was filed against him claiming he raped a 14-year-old there. One of the main complainants against Trump was recruited by Epstein at Mar A Lago. Trump knew damn well Epstein was raping minors. He is also on record saying Epstein liked them on the young side.

He banned Epstein when Epstein bought a building Trump wanted.

This is all unfounded left wing Qanon shit. You think I havent checked all this?

There is NOTHING....nothing on Trump connecting him to raping minors. Nothing. And he banned Epstein because he was inappropriate with a minor in Trumps club. That's why. You are inserting a ton of left wing gossip.

What we DO have is evidence connecting Clinton and Prince Andrew.

Do see ANYTHING happening to them? Not even any media coverage. Why not ask more about THAT?

That's my point. All this nonsense yammering trying real hard to put Trump in the focus as a child rapist when there is nothing on him whatsoever while ACTUAL child rapists just get nothing. No attention even.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And don't give me any TDS shit. Trump is still alive, Maxwell's trial has yet to start, and if Trump raped any underage girls, he should be fucking charged. Same with Clinton.

I thought there were a bunch of them using underage prostitutes.

Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz...and Bill Gates(?).

00epgates1-facebookJumbo-v3.jpg

...and so the Witch Hunt continues

Bill Gates was definitely deeply involved with Epstein. The guy who runs Gates' foundation was named an executor of Epstein's estate. I don't know that Gates slept with any girls, but I can guarantee you he knew what was going on. He has also made public comments about Epstein being a little fringe.

There are many more people. Les Wexner, the French guy with the modeling agency, and on and on. Every single person who raped an underage girl or who facilitated the process for Epstein should be charged. It's not a witch hunt. These people are monsters. They shouldn't get off because they're rich.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, I agree.

It works.....sadly

When we do it, its "different", you child raping faggit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, I agree.

It works.....sadly

Its them.

As I mentioned, speak to Stubby about it. I’m sure he’s more than agreeable
Awwww, boo hoo, bitch. The reason you keep tasting your balls kicked up into your throat is because you're a degenerate lying sack of shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And don't give me any TDS shit. Trump is still alive, Maxwell's trial has yet to start, and if Trump raped any underage girls, he should be fucking charged. Same with Clinton.

I thought there were a bunch of them using underage prostitutes.

Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz...and Bill Gates(?).

00epgates1-facebookJumbo-v3.jpg

...and so the Witch Hunt continues

Bill Gates was definitely deeply involved with Epstein. The guy who runs Gates' foundation was named an executor of Epstein's estate. I don't know that Gates slept with any girls, but I can guarantee you he knew what was going on. He has also made public comments about Epstein being a little fringe.

There are many more people. Les Wexner, the French guy with the modeling agency, and on and on. Every single person who raped an underage girl or who facilitated the process for Epstein should be charged. It's not a witch hunt. These people are monsters. They shouldn't get off because they're rich.

The witch hunt is focusing on Trump while no one who is actually connected has anything happen to them.