Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty of supplying Donald J. Trump with underage prostitutes.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The only reason Turmp stopped palling around with Epstein is because Epstein bought a building Trump wanted and he was pissed.

Really? I read it was because that kike Epstein hit on one of Trump's friend's underage daughters.

You "heard" that? From one of your neo-Nazi buddies?

Trump was accused of raping a 14 year old girl at Epstein's estate. He quit palling around with Epstein when Epstein bought a building out from under him. Those are facts, not something I "heard."
link to support this fact?

You're asking Aryan for a link to support his claim? LMAO. I think you messed up there, pal.
quoted you and your bullshit claim you dumbfuck. Learn how to read

On my computer, you're quoting Aryan, you dumb fuck. But, of course, you would never ask a lying Neo-Nazi to support a wild claim. You'd only ask someone who actually posts support that you're too dumb to fucking read.
you are as dumb as diarrhea

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some of you need to learn to do proper research, insted of "hearing" things.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Ahhhh right. Vanity Fair. So basically someone was forced to acknowledge that Trump booted Epstein from his rich guy club so they just changed the story and made it about buildings.

Vanity Fair is much more accurate than your sources, missy. They have lawyers fact checking their info. And Vanity Fair is not at all the only source for the facts presented in the article. Try reading it. You might grow a couple of brain cells.

Trump gave no shits about underage girls. He raped one of them.

Oh right sure I'm gonna believe a politically partisan source that came out with this bullshit YEARS after the fact when people who were THERE did just fine explaining this before anything ever went down with Epstein.

YOU are choosing what info you believe based on what fits your bias view of Trump. You WANT and need to believe Trump is somehow horrible. You are invested in painting him in a certain light.

If you read the article, you yourself can check the sources they reference. I know you don't understand how that works, but facts are facts. Trump did not end his friendship with Epstein over an underage girl. Fucking Trump was pimping out his employees to Epstein. Where do you think Virginia Giuffre came from?

30 women accused Trump of sexual harrassment and/or rape. But you, the big self proclaimed advocate for women, completely ignore that. And you ignore it because you are the worst of partisan hacks. I, at least, admit Clinton was probably a rapist and I believe if he was he should be in prison. You never, ever, ever accuse anyone on the right of any crimes. Never. That makes you a hack.

Trump is a criminal.

Would like me to break down the entire article in a thread?

We can call it "Identifying Propaganda with Dovey". I'll break down EVERY sentence and tell you the GAME being run on you in that article.

This isnt even a gentle leading. Shes dragging readers by their necks TELLING them their premise. Literally saying things about Trump she expects her readers to already believe. It's BLATANT.

And it's clearly her OPINION. Likely her PAID one.

Its BEEN known and said that Epstein was booted due to inappropriate actions towards a minor. This has been said by people involved who had NO SKIN in the game either way. This damage control "dont worry....this is how we can still hate Trump" propaganda piece has ONE goal. And it ISNT the truth.

From the minute you start reading this you are being manipulated. You dont see this because you are equally invested in vilifying Trump regarding the Epstein case.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The only reason Turmp stopped palling around with Epstein is because Epstein bought a building Trump wanted and he was pissed.

Really? I read it was because that kike Epstein hit on one of Trump's friend's underage daughters.

Trump was accused of raping a 14 year old girl at Epstein's estate. He quit palling around with Epstein when Epstein bought a building out from under him. Those are facts, not something I "heard."

You're asking Aryan for a link to support his claim? LMAO. I think you messed up there, pal.

Survivors have all said Trump was never seen there. That's their words.

But we are all supposed to just believe politically motivated corporate media accusations because they dont want Trump in politics. Got it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

But we are all supposed to just believe politically motivated corporate media accusations because they dont want Trump in politics. Got it.
Yeah nobody said shit about Trump until he was in office filling mugs with libtard tears...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah nobody said shit about Trump until he was in office filling mugs with libtard tears...

Exactly. They all encouraged him.

Until he started representing PEOPLE. Calling out bullshit. Now he is evil incarnate and a white supremacist and a rapist and he done a hitler. And a corporate shill even though they ALL attack and oppose him and funded all his opposition lol

Its ghoulish. And retarded. Trump is a symbol of the elites hatred of regular Americans.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah, we're supposed to believe gullible imbeciles like Lotus cause she taught queer dance to a bunch of fucking insects who hopped across our border in one of the worst school districts in the nation

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's simply not true. Do a little google search, pal. Off the top of my head, it is a fact that he was charged with raping a child long before he ran for president. His money made many of the lawsuits go away. YOU just never heard about them till he ran. Ignoramus.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's simply not true. Do a little google search, pal. Off the top of my head, it is a fact that he was charged with raping a child long before he ran for president. His money made many of the lawsuits go away. YOU just never heard about them till he ran. Ignoramus.
I beg to differ Loturd...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Except it's not true.

How deep into that did you go really? Did you go past the media? It NEVER happened.

I have offered MANY times to go into all the lies fed to the public. You guys dont want it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Except it's not true.

How deep into that did you go really? Did you go past the media? It NEVER happened.
She read it in a meme on Occupy Democrats

therefore it must be true

all the bubble gum lawyers and paralegals fresh outta night school and whut not

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Except it's not true.

She read it in a meme on Occupy Democrats

therefore it must be true

all the bubble gum lawyers and paralegals fresh outta night school and whut not

I really wish they were not so invested in the partisan paradigms and the hate they have towards anything considered "right wing". Its distracting and they refuse to see the actual problem and what we are actually dealing with.

What fucking benefit is there in believe lies from people that fucking HATE us? They hate her too. They hate us all.

What fucking reward is in that? Being part of the accepted group? Avoiding being labeled negatively and criticized?

I dont get it. We are all fucked anyway.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I beg to differ Loturd...

Really? Okay, where's the evidence? I can dig up evidence against you in two seconds. YOU got nuthin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys have no idea how discouraging it was for me when even Jimmy Dore caught the glaring lies from the establishment media about Kyle Rittenhouse and broke it all down.

And Lotus STILL rejected the truth in favor of narrative.

I've always hoped some of these genuine leftists with a platform will see the game and start calling it out and the people who follow them who wont hear US will hear people they trust.

Now even if they unravel ALL of it, there will be people who just plug their ears and yell.

Fucking WHY? Is it really an EGO thing? Hatred of your own neighbors. It's the cool thing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So how come Anthony Weiners money didnt get him off?

Loooonnnnggg lists of wealthy and powerful people caught assaulting a minor. None of their money saved them. Epsteins and Maxwells money didnt save them.

But TRUMP was able to be saved by.....money.

How does that work?

We know political power works to protect rapey men who assault grown women(Tara Reid) and Biden has been protected because of a politically divisive propaganda campaign. But Trump raping a child and paying it away before he was even involved politically?

Right lol. That only works if you've raped children in other countries. Not American ones. Js.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Loooonnnnggg lists of wealthy and powerful people caught assaulting a minor. None of their money saved them. Epsteins and Maxwells money didnt save them.

How does that work?

We know political power works to protect rapey men who assault grown women(Tara Reid) and Biden has been protected because of a politically divisive propaganda campaign. But Trump raping a child and paying it away before he was even involved politically?

Right lol.
Harvey weistien was pretty well off too

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why is the hook nose Jew child rapist on this thread?

did a little bell go off in his hovel when I wrote “nonce” earlier?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How does that work?

Right lol.
Harvey weistien was pretty well off too

When it comes to trying to accuse Trump of rape......the media and dems go full blown Qanon logic.

They WANT to believe this. Whether it's true or not.

If Trump had actually done anything at all.....he would be in prison.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More proof Epstein and Trump fell out over real estate. AND there are multiple sources listed, so read it before you make false claims, @Dove and @Aryan .

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

He booted Epstein from his rich guy club for being weird and inappropriate with a minor.

Anyone who digs in objectively to accusations about Trump finds this.

This is the first I've heard about it being about buildings. Source?
Would like another glass of invigorating Kool Aid? LMFAO@YUO!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

What's your favorite memory of the years you spent in 5th grade?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What's your favorite memory of the years you spent in 5th grade?
What’s your favorite memory of being trapped on a boat with horny men? The daily gang rape?