Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty of supplying Donald J. Trump with underage prostitutes.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The only reason Turmp stopped palling around with Epstein is because Epstein bought a building Trump wanted and he was pissed.

Really? I read it was because that kike Epstein hit on one of Trump's friend's underage daughters.

You "heard" that? From one of your neo-Nazi buddies?

Trump was accused of raping a 14 year old girl at Epstein's estate. He quit palling around with Epstein when Epstein bought a building out from under him. Those are facts, not something I "heard."
link to support this fact?

You're asking Aryan for a link to support his claim? LMAO. I think you messed up there, pal.
quoted you and your bullshit claim you dumbfuck. Learn how to read
What's your favorite memory of the years you spent in 5th grade?
What’s your favorite memory of being trapped on a boat with horny men? The daily gang rape?
obsessed-boomer.gif

I don't think you are masterbating enough.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The only reason Turmp stopped palling around with Epstein is because Epstein bought a building Trump wanted and he was pissed.

Really? I read it was because that kike Epstein hit on one of Trump's friend's underage daughters.

Trump was accused of raping a 14 year old girl at Epstein's estate. He quit palling around with Epstein when Epstein bought a building out from under him. Those are facts, not something I "heard."

You're asking Aryan for a link to support his claim? LMAO. I think you messed up there, pal.
What’s your favorite memory of being trapped on a boat with horny men? The daily gang rape?
obsessed-boomer.gif

You said that with your mouth wide open. Lol

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

obsessed-boomer.gif

the-woman-is-just-obsessed-with-me-shes-crazy.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

obsessed-boomer.gif

Teeny hands relates to a small penis. Nothing new for Stubby. In other words, it’s a Embarrassing

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

obsessed-boomer.gif

Settle down fagboi. I’m not going to let you suck my cock

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

obsessed-boomer.gif

Settle down fagboi. I’m not going to let you suck my cock
giphy.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

obsessed-boomer.gif

Teeny hands relates to a small penis. Nothing new for Stubby. In other words, it’s a Embarrassing

Precisely why he goes by the moniker 'Strapon.'

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And more.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
USING FACTS AND LOGIC IS VERY UNCOOL!

Admins definition of "facts and logic".....opinion peices that agree with him.

If the same sources report on an established assault or rape of a woman or girl in a female space by a man it's not real. It's a big joke.

And he was confused by my post about submitting the media evidence to the DA to get the charges of that obvious crime going .

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And more.

If the same sources report on an established assault or rape of a woman or girl in a female space by a man it's not real. It's a big joke.

And he was confused by my post about submitting the media evidence to the DA to get the charges of that obvious crime going .
Shaddup cock holster

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You should submit that to a DA lol.

Multiple sources that repeat the same thing right?

LettuceButt does not have a clue what "source material" is or what constitutes "strong evidence".

At some point you have to understand that this idiot will never be able to present a decent argument.

And then just mock her stupidity. I find it fun.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And more.

Shaddup cock holster

Why are so rude?

Explain what you think facts and logic is? The fact is there is literally ZERO evidence of Trump assaulting ANYONE.

And LOGIC should tell you the accusations are purely political.

Dont just spew at people who dont buy whatever propaganda you want to believe.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So guys did law enforcement just not read that Vanity Fair or Daily Mail article?
Maybe Law Enforcement is all Transgender?

See how aggressively dishonest you are?

Hey why would Daily Mail lie about a man raping a woman in prison? Why would they tell lies REPORTING an incident that happened but become beacons of honest and truth regarding Trump being all buddies with Epstein and raping girls? With like.....no actual reports or evidence?

fAcTs aNd lOgICs!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one knows facts and logic like Admin and Lotus.

So they know this article is a total lie

But the one opinion piece about Trump is pure fact. Never mind the flip flop and the heavy political motives and lack of evidence. If it's about Trump its gospel truth. Facts and logic.

But men raping and assaulting women in female spaces is total silliness. Not happening. And if you say it is.....you just hate TRANNYS!!! Facts and logics!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So guys did law enforcement just not read that Vanity Fair or Daily Mail article?

Hey why would Daily Mail lie about a man raping a woman in prison? Why would they tell lies REPORTING an incident that happened but become beacons of honest and truth regarding Trump being all buddies with Epstein and raping girls? With like.....no actual reports or evidence?

fAcTs aNd lOgICs!
FDJ.gif

Crikey, it's past my nap time!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should submit that to a DA lol.

Multiple sources that repeat the same thing right?

LettuceButt does not have a clue what "source material" is or what constitutes "strong evidence".

At some point you have to understand that this idiot will never be able to present a decent argument.

And then just mock her stupidity. I find it fun.

They really dont. That or they are so hyper partisan bias that whatever info confirms their decided views is good enough.

We wont ever have an honest media again. The lies are too beneficial.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fAcTs aNd lOgICs!
FDJ.gif

Am I a big dumb dumb because I just dont get your idiotic narrative?

Explain yourself ffs. Make a reasoned argument.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

fAcTs aNd lOgICs!
FDJ.gif

Making a reasoned argument is a complete waste of time with you hammerheads.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fAcTs aNd lOgICs!
FDJ.gif

Making a reasoned argument is a complete waste of time with you hammerheads.

Yeah no. Its because you cant.

If you had a reasoned argument you would be making one. You dont. And you consistently lie about other peoples claims and stances.

If trying to talk to anyone here is a waste of time, it's any of us trying to reason with you guys. You dont listen and you dont tell the truth and you blame your rude and insulting behavior on your opposition.

You cant even answer direct questions. Classic tactic of liars

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Meanwhile, slick willie flew around the world with epstein dozens of times and stopped off at PLEASE ASS BOX ME! island for some underaged tail.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Meanwhile, slick willie flew around the world with epstein dozens of times and stopped off at PLEASE ASS BOX ME! island for some underaged tail.

And he actually is getting away with shit. All the focus is on bullshit about Trump with no evidence

No evidence but they can make people associate him with it to influence their votes

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And more.

Shaddup cock holster

Why are so rude?

Explain what you think facts and logic is? The fact is there is literally ZERO evidence of Trump assaulting ANYONE.

Why do you launch into another hysterically tiresome tirade every ten minutes?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And more.

Shaddup cock holster

Why are so rude?

Why do you launch into another hysterically tiresome tirade every ten minutes?

I just want to understand why Trump met with 14 year olds at all when he was in his 40's/50's? A new golf course deal? Surely a hotel? Was she going to finance it?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm