'Ghost Guns' a problem in the USA

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...if legal ones weren't bad enough....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In San Diego, a shooting spree in April killed one man and injured four others.

In Brooklyn, New York, a 17-year-old student is accused of trying to smuggle a loaded gun into a public high school earlier this month.

And in Douglas County, Georgia, just west of Atlanta, the sheriff says a 13-year-old boy shot and killed his sister by mistake in late November.

The locations and circumstances differ, but they all involved "ghost guns": untraceable firearms that can be assembled with do-it-yourself kits bought online, enabling buyers to evade background checks.

As the number of incidents involving ghost guns jumps in several parts of the U.S., particularly in California, some municipalities are firing back with lawsuits and other legal challenges that accuse manufacturers of violating laws and undermining law enforcement.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Same thing here

Brazil has very tough gun control, no "assault weapons" are allowed to civilians

Even the police has a hard time acquiring decent guns. Meanhile, the thugs in the slums sport war equipment

Many crimes here are committed using homemade weapons made by common metal cutting tools

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is why there is more gun violence in places with heavy gun control and why it's so important to leave LEGAL gun owners, law abiding citizens, the fuck alone.

We have pointed this out over and over and over. Gun control regulations make NO SENSE at all.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I have made hundreds of thousands in USD manufacturing ghost guns in the United States. My ghost guns are reliable, cheap and powerful.

I have personally used one of them to shoot a feral and they went down like a sack of bricks with a little .22 round nose
There is nothing you can do to stop this technology, it gets better and cheaper every month.

The industry started with small home producers making things like receivers and parts themselves but now it's entirely automated with anyone that can afford the costs able to manufacture large amounts of vital parts for weapon systems. The clandestine weapons industry is booming and is bringing about a technological revolution that hasn't been seen since single shot rifles and line tactics

this-is-arifle-this-is-a-rifle-www-modemmusketcom-this-is-21484147.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Assault Rifle" isnt a thing. Its 100 percent a political propaganda term. There is no such thing as an "assault rifle"

Calling it that and letting people think "AR" means "assault rifle" is just one of the many word games played by propagandists and activists to cause an emotional response.

AR means "ArmaLite model". AR-15. It does NOT mean "assault rifle" ....there is no such thing. When people start feeling some kinda way they get a bias and they refuse to acknowledge it.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

this-is-arifle-this-is-a-rifle-www-modemmusketcom-this-is-21484147.png

... all gonna die!

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...if legal ones weren't bad enough....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In San Diego, a shooting spree in April killed one man and injured four others.

In Brooklyn, New York, a 17-year-old student is accused of trying to smuggle a loaded gun into a public high school earlier this month.

And in Douglas County, Georgia, just west of Atlanta, the sheriff says a 13-year-old boy shot and killed his sister by mistake in late November.

The locations and circumstances differ, but they all involved "ghost guns": untraceable firearms that can be assembled with do-it-yourself kits bought online, enabling buyers to evade background checks.

As the number of incidents involving ghost guns jumps in several parts of the U.S., particularly in California, some municipalities are firing back with lawsuits and other legal challenges that accuse manufacturers of violating laws and undermining law enforcement.
Hey dipshit, I can take my AR 15 or my AR 10, replace the lower with a non serialized one and it still shoots the same bullets and they go just as fast.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
None of it matters as the 2nd Amendment is specifically for killing PEOPLE!!! The AR facilitates this role nicely. In fact, I'd say the fully automatic is the most protected weapon by the 2nd Amendment.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Propaganda term first used to describe military rifles.
I wouldn't call it propaganda. A select-fire, fully automatic rifle issued to soldiers could quite accurately be described as an assault rifle.

It's just fine calling it a military rifle. Slap "assault" before rifle and now it brings a flavor to it. People hear that and they dont like it. It's meant to demonize the gun.

Otherwise it's kinda redundant. You can assault someone with literally anything.

DDT

Factory Bastard
It's just fine calling it a military rifle. Slap "assault" before rifle and now it brings a flavor to it. People hear that and they dont like it. It's meant to demonize the gun.

Otherwise it's kinda redundant. You can assault someone with literally anything.
I disagree. In a military setting, assault is a perfectly appropriate term:

Capture.png

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Same thing here

Brazil has very tough gun control, no "assault weapons" are allowed to civilians

Even the police has a hard time acquiring decent guns. Meanhile, the thugs in the slums sport war equipment

Many crimes here are committed using homemade weapons made by common metal cutting tools

I know how bad it is in Brazil because of Max Payne 3.