Ghost stories if you got em

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
ELECTRONIC VOICE PHENOMENON IS FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL!!!

I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT FIRSTHAND, AND THAT IS 100% SOME PARANORMAL SHIIIITTT!!!

I HAD A FRIEND IN COLORADO AND WE WERE RECORDING AT A SPOT KNOWN WHERE SOME BAD SHIT HAD HAPPENED, HIS YOUNGEST SON WAS NAMED JARDETH AND HIS NICKNAME WAS "JAREBEAR" THAT ONLY MY FRIEND AND HIS WIFE CALLED HIM.

BUT THE VOICE WE HEARD ON THE TAPE RECORDER CALLED HIM THAT NAME "JAREBEAR" AND BEKOCNKING HIM TO COME CLOSER TO THE AREA WHERE A GUY KILLED HIS YOUNG CHILD UNDER AN OVERPASS!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I used to be interested in this subject, until technology improved and basically caused every photo or video to be immediately branded fake, because of how easy it is to do.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Scotty...you're not good at audio, you're not good at much these days...I guess King Martini trolling you into believing you were the GOAT in the so-called community worked better than he expected. Scotty, you've always been known as a dull cocksucker and a raging narcissist. You can scream that no one canna do what you are doing till your balls turn an even darker shade of blue...no one gives a fuck.

Do you ever look at your Vocaroo stats to see how many people clicked on it, and what do you find... 3 hits at most, pitiful.

Every one of your audios sounds like you're introducing yourself at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting...the only credit I give you is that you delete the majority of them soon after you post them...those small moments of common sense must surprise even you.