God Bless President Donald Trump

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Always the same struggle to move forward from the left.. The utter bile that’s been thrown towards Trump and his family is nothing short of disgusting yet the libtards think they’re still funny...
76NDehb.gif

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Always the same struggle to move forward from the left.. The utter bile that’s been thrown towards Trump and his family is nothing short of disgusting yet the libtards think they’re still funny...
76NDehb.gif
You act as if no other president has been put through the same?

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Since Trump took office I barely watch TV, sick of turning on the news and hearing everyone flipping out about every little thing he does every single day. Not to mention Kimmel, The Daily Show, SNL, etc. The jokes aren't really funny anymore, just kind of annoying. I'm not even a huge fan of him but I'd rather take a rusty knife up my ass than have Hillary. That bitch is sketchy.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
76NDehb.gif
You act as if no other president has been put through the same?

Well, the last one wasn't. That would've been "racist." Hillary wouldn't have been; that would have been "sexist."

X

xXx
Site Supporter
how many Trumps does it take to screw in a light bulb ?? 1000 ! one to hold the bulb and 999 to turn the house (:

OP
OP
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
GWB. He's the man. He had unemployment under 5%.....now it's almost 10%. The Dow hit 14,000.....now it's at 10,000 and heading lower. I didn't like his annual $400 billion deficits, but now they're $1.4 TRILLION! He kept us safe since 9/11, but there have been 3 attacks since he left! I didn't like everything he did, but I sure do miss him.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
A U.S. Marine enters the Catholic Church confessional booth in Manitowish Waters, WI.

He says, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. Last night, I beat the ever living crap out of a flag burning, cop hating, anti-Trump protester."

The priest says, "My son, I am here to forgive your sins, not to discuss your community service."

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I love all the fact-avoidant emotion from everyone who hates Trump. It's hilarious and yeah, it's exactly why he'll get re-elected. Your incessant whining has to have a convincing argument behind it besides tossing your pacifier on the floor and demanding normies hate him, too.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I love how the farmers are fact avoidant in their concern over what the orange cheese has done, and how going back to coal doesn't pollute the shit outta' the place ... why doesn't he just bring back 'Blockbuster video' ffs lmfao

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I love how the farmers are fact avoidant in their concern over what the orange cheese has done, and how going back to coal doesn't pollute the shit outta' the place ... why doesn't he just bring back 'Blockbuster video' ffs lmfao
I'm talking about the liberal-centric whining that has occurred throughout the thread. All I hear is "Fuck Trump", preceded by articles of clothing like hats and shirts to re-inforce this, yet, I hear no arguments beyond "Racist, sexist, homophobic" etc... Labels applied liberally(ironic) without explanation, which is typical of the regressive left. I'm Chaotic Neutral, so it only suits me to ask why these left/right callouts assumed they should be heard by the masses.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not to mention this new toxic culture he has introduced to America, like that shithole hasn't enough problems...

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Not to mention this new toxic culture he has introduced to America, like that shithole hasn't enough problems...
Again, zero explanation. Proof?

I believe Stinkyfinger is refering to the legacy Obama left us with. Obama did not disavow their actions, now they think hate is acceptable.
Oh. I was under the impression that somehow a Republican being in the White House suddenly meant it was fine for the fringe element of conservatives to do as they please and no one would/should/could stop them. As if a conservative saying "let's talk about this immigration situation" is a dog whistle for putting on our klansman hoods and walk around like it's Wolfenstein: The New Colossus or some shit. People assume the fringe is the majority since it's the loudest.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Again, zero explanation. Proof?
Seriously ?? read a paper . lol
I'm not the one making assumptions. The proof of burden falls on you. It is your responsibility to follow up and justify YOUR response. If you run into people saying what I'm saying, your opinion is not your own, and you have no idea what you're espousing.