God Bless President Donald Trump

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's not an 'assumption' it's something I feel very strongly has happened, and your type have all the excuses, we can go round and round but for that I'd actually have to care and it's much to gorgeous of a day to talk about that orange fuck ...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its all fake! Cant trust shit in the news.

I noticed how they are already saying today on the news, that Russia is influencing the election through paid trolls on the internet. Its no different than what Hiliar done, she did the same damn thing, paid trolls! Cyber tactics is nothing new to any side.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Right On- - - - -bottom line is if you don't vote STFU!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's not an 'assumption' it's something I feel very strongly has happened ...

Change your TV from CNN and put on FOX news for the true facts- - - - - - - -
Are you being serious ?? You think either of them shows the truth, The only people who are happy Turnip is in power are the rich and the type of people that hide behind compooter skreens typing in caps how much they hate niggers and fhags and immgrints lol they have a 'voice' now lol a person who thinks like them and doesn't live in a basement ... and he HAS THE POWWWWWERRRRRRRR ...(Say that in your inner He-man the cartoon voice )

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just a question from a person in one of those new "National security risk" countries your President has decided to go to Trade War with.. how's those Tariff's on China going? Oh, and do let us know how successful that bailout for american farmers, particularly soy bean farmers, works out.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm talking about the liberal-centric whining that has occurred throughout the thread. All I hear is "Fuck Trump", preceded by articles of clothing like hats and shirts to re-inforce this, yet, I hear no arguments beyond "Racist, sexist, homophobic" etc... Labels applied liberally(ironic) without explanation, which is typical of the regressive left. I'm Chaotic Neutral, so it only suits me to ask why these left/right callouts assumed they should be heard by the masses.
What you fail to realize is, no one owes you and explanation for how they feel about Trump.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I'm talking about the liberal-centric whining that has occurred throughout the thread. All I hear is "Fuck Trump", preceded by articles of clothing like hats and shirts to re-inforce this, yet, I hear no arguments beyond "Racist, sexist, homophobic" etc... Labels applied liberally(ironic) without explanation, which is typical of the regressive left. I'm Chaotic Neutral, so it only suits me to ask why these left/right callouts assumed they should be heard by the masses.
What you fail to realize is, no one owes you and explanation for how they feel about Trump.
When you put your opinion out in public and fail to explain it, putting in its place whining and telling people to "look into it for yourself", you're an asshole. By telling people to fuck off, the follow up I'm asking for is acceptable in that you're telling me you don't know jack shit about your own opinion, and are completely happy living in denial and stupidity.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
It's not an 'assumption' it's something I feel very strongly has happened, and your type have all the excuses, we can go round and round but for that I'd actually have to care and it's much to gorgeous of a day to talk about that orange fuck ...
My type is nothing. I am, however, irrationally annoyed at people who will regurgitate baseless claims or opinions lead by strong political biases. All I've done is press you on your opinion, and you've shown me the exact attitude and emotional response everyone else who fails to elaborate their opinion on such a controversial topic reacts with. Really look at what I've said, and tell me what side I've taken besides calling you a whiny asshole for telling me to look up "your opinion".

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
When you put your opinion out in public and fail to explain it, putting in its place whining and telling people to "look into it for yourself", you're an asshole. By telling people to fuck off, the follow up I'm asking for is acceptable in that you're telling me you don't know jack shit about your own opinion, and are completely happy living in denial and stupidity.
So no one is permitted to have an opinion without justifying it? :ThumbsUp2: I thought that was the beauty of freedom of speech?

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
So no one is permitted to have an opinion without justifying it? :ThumbsUp2: I thought that was the beauty of freedom of speech?
I have zero interest in arguing your opinion. I want to see if you actually have one besides autistically shouting "FUCK TRUMP".

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My type is nothing. I am, however, irrationally annoyed at people who will regurgitate baseless claims or opinions lead by strong political biases. All I've done is press you on your opinion, and you've shown me the exact attitude and emotional response everyone else who fails to elaborate their opinion on such a controversial topic reacts with. Really look at what I've said, and tell me what side I've taken besides calling you a whiny asshole fo

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If your opinion makes an assertion, it can be reasonably expected by folks for you to validate that assertion, you being the author of such an assertion.

The ISSUE happens when you do provide such validation, only to have it disregarded as propaganda or "fake news".

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.

If your opinion makes an assertion, it can be reasonably expected by folks for you to validate that assertion, you being the author of such an assertion.

The ISSUE happens when you do provide such validation, only to have it disregarded as propaganda or "fake news".
This. Why is this such a difficult thing to understand?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I have zero interest in arguing your opinion. I want to see if you actually have one besides autistically shouting "FUCK TRUMP".
I'm making a point, you sound like a spoiled brat demanding that people explain themselves and then telling people what they appear to be if they don't meet your demands. Maybe no one cares what you think of them?

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you asking for proof that he's a racist and a sexist pig and a liar and a pathetic representation of a human being that wants to bring back Blockbuster video..

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I'm making a point, you sound like a spoiled brat demanding that people explain themselves and then telling people what they appear to be if they don't meet your demands. Maybe no one cares what you think of them?
Apparently you do care what people think. This coming from someone who removed me on Facebook after I made a joke about Net Neutrality taking a hit.
The criminal quote that justified my removal on your behalf:
Faggle's Facebook status said:
(Nuking) Net neutrality isn't the worst thing to happen. Some of y'all are bad kids, and need to be kept off the internet.

Again, we're almost a page into this, and you'd rather argue why your opinion doesn't have to be stated, rather than just state it and kill the drama you're producing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm sure you've heard by now, opinions are like assholes, everyone has them, lighten up, stop demanding answer .. smoke some Kush and it'll all unfold right there before your very eyes grasshopper

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This. Why is this such a difficult thing to understand?

Because often such validation disrupts an individual's personal paradigm.
Loss of jobs? It couldn't be the outsourcing and automation of those jobs by Corporations... no.. it MUST be immigrants. Stealing jobs.

People tend to cling to narratives that fit neatly into personal beliefs and preferences.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I'm sure you've heard by now, opinions are like assholes, everyone has them, lighten up, stop demanding answer .. smoke some Kush and it'll all unfold right there before your very eyes grasshopper
I've seen maybe a handful of people actually manage to articulate their Anti-Trump opinion in a calm and decent manner. People like you want no responsibility for their opinion in the event that you're wrong. I'd agree that you have nothing to gain from explaining yourself, but I'd put forth the caveat that you have EVERYTHING to lose when you do.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I've seen maybe a handful of people actually manage to articulate their Anti-Trump opinion in a calm and decent manner. People like you want no responsibility for their opinion in the event that you're wrong. I'd agree that you have nothing to gain from explaining yourself, but I'd put forth the caveat that you have EVERYTHING to lose when you do.
Fake newz !!! Sorry lol wrong ? About what, he IS a sexist rich man who thinks like a racist twot ... he proves that EVERYDAY

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Either for or against your President,, here are some facts, and you can go check Reuters, AP, or any other moderate news source you like.
Your President has pissed on your allies with Tarrifs, undermined the US reputation as a "fair broker" in international deals, and has chosen to ally himself with Dictators such as N.Korea and Russia.

And while some may think the US can "go it alone" in the world, fact of the matter is Globalization is firmly here to stay and has been since the 70's... want proof? How do you think all that crap in Wal-mart is so cheap? Think your electronic device was manufactured in the US? How about your automobile?

The US can't go back to the 1950's.. as much as many would like to... The World is moving on.. All your President has done is prove that the US cannot be trusted.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Apparently you do care what people think. This coming from someone who removed me on Facebook after I made a joke about Net Neutrality taking a hit.
(Nuking) Net neutrality isn't the worst thing to happen. Some of y'all are bad kids, and need to be kept off the internet.

Again, we're almost a page into this, and you'd rather argue why your opinion doesn't have to be stated, rather than just state it and kill the drama you're producing.
:LOL2: exactly why I refuse to engage in any serious debate with you. Everything is a joke to you.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.

:LOL2: exactly why I refuse to engage in any serious debate with you. Everything is a joke to you.
I've already said I wasn't going to debate you. Stop latching onto the first thing that gets them feels revved up and read before you respond.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Fake newz !!! Sorry lol wrong ? About what, he IS a sexist rich man who thinks like a racist twot ... he proves that EVERYDAY
Again, labels without backing. I guess you're referring to something he said in private over 10 years ago about grabbing pussies?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

I've already said I wasn't going to debate you. Stop latching onto the first thing that gets them feels revved up and read before you respond.
The only feelz I have are of amusement. I think I’ve proven enough that I don’t care what you or anyone else thinks. As many times as I’ve been d0x’d and I still come out to play strutting my shit with the same name I’ve had for how many years now? Anyway it’s been fun getting a reaction from you but I’m bored now. Time to go lick myself or something. Wut evr :LOL2::LOL2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Again, labels without backing. I guess you're referring to something he said in private over 10 years ago about grabbing pussies?
Did he not fuck porno actress's and pay them to shut up, while married to an imgrant wife ?? what moral heights this man has achieved ... I think you're a Russian troll working for the orangeUtang ..