God's Personal Defender of Free Speech, Fires Employees With Minor Grievances.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
SpaceX reportedly fires employees involved in letter critical of Musk

Fri, June 17, 2022, 8:58 AM

Yahoo Finance Live anchors discuss reports that SpaceX has fired an unknown number of employees involved in a letter criticizing Elon Musk’s recent public behavior.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look up at will employment. BTW harassing other employees and trying to berate them for not signing an obviously false "letter" is a good reason to fire them. The guy owns 100% of Space X by himself so you'd have to be a retard to write lies about your boss and not expect to get fired.

As Netflix has shown and how Twitter will soon learn you have to fire the toxic people who want to play politics instead of doing the job they are paid to do.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yahoo Finance Live anchors discuss reports that SpaceX has fired an unknown number of employees involved in a letter criticizing Elon Musk’s recent public behavior.

84169703.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I hope these employees go find work that is more fulfilling working for a CEO that's not such a douchebag.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Not sure if a Company as beholden to the Federal Goobermint can play employment practices quite so capriciously. There's like laws and stuff.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
On Elon’s behalf I hope the letter from the bad ex employees did not seriously injure him, that is all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
On Elon’s behalf I hope the letter from the bad ex employees did not seriously injure him, that is all.

It doesnt really appear to have done much but got the idiot fired.
And it really seems to have given admin a bad case of the hurt feelZ

The concerning thing is he thinks it's some hypocrisy when it's not even comparable.

They dont understand what our rights are.

And they dont understand other people....like Elon Musk....also have them. Everyone is public property when they become a business owner.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Free Speech is very simple...it's

7ec87797716cd2188c1ea337c18ad269.jpg

Right. So Elon Musks business is public property.

And yet we have leftwing activists literally monopolizing a public square and controling speech. People getting fired from public service jobs for having the wrong politcs. Crickets there.

But Elon Musk fires a troublesome employee and somehow THAT is a free speech offense.

I knew we were in trouble when people were showing how Musk banned certain people from his page and believed that to be a hypocrisy with his free speech stance. You think WE are stupid, and that is just scary.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We should 86 the CRT in schools and introduce American Constitution and Government class.

We NEED this

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"Elon is is going to pay way more severance than required by law, because he's teh awesome!" Herr Professor Gayyity

pQVOxej.png

ngcYWYE.png

pzzAsoD.png

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's plenty of tears you're releasing there young lady. Are you drinking plenty of water to replenish yourself?

I'd hate to see you keel over and die of dehydration.