Good job Countess

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Pat Patterson and that ngger ring announcer, can't remember his name, used to prey on young wrestlers and teen boys who used to help construct the rings, the sick fags.

In an interview, Roddy Piper was asked about it and he was visibly upset while discussing the subject.
Pat and Pipes probably didn't get along. Vince loved Pat. Piper was on the outs with Vince. Cornette never badmouths Pat so IDK. They worked together at the WWE in the late 90's. Macho Man, Lanny, and Angelo (Poffo family) also despised Pat.

Pat Patterson being a predatory homo was one of the WWF's worst kept secrets.

My only fond memory of Lanny Poffo is his The Genius gimmick when he managed the Beverly Brothers.... Wasn't keen on his bro Macho Man either, always thought he was overrated.
Lanny got over with Hogan for awhile, but was mainly a job guy. Macho was huge in the 80's. Angelo was their father and old time wrestler and had a promotion down south somewhere for a few years that busted. Jimmy Hart recommended Macho to Vince, and that was that. Andre hated Macho Man.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Andre shat on Bad News Brown in the ring after a disagreement over him using teh dreaded 'N' word Lulz....
Idk if that had anything to do with it, prolly more he just ate too much and drank too much. Imagine being ringside when that happened? I saw Andre several times in small venues before he only did the large ones by say 85 or 86. The guy could move when he wanted.