Good job Countess

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Poor Foxmulder..
The hormone treatments have taken their toll.

Hi Benzo! Did you catch Summer Slam? Goldberg bombed.

Anyway, the my brother is a tranny troll is funny. Keep up the good work.
No, I don't watch much current wrestling. I listen to a podcast and get the rundown a few days later, like today.
@TheJimCornette
Saves time and money, and mostly they talk about the old times when it was good.
FYI
Peace-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I sometimes listen to the Jim Cornette podcasts on Youtube. It's interesting to hear what oldschool wrestlers were like backstage and who got along with who.
Yeah that's where I found him at first. The uncensored full versions I get off Iheart. The JC Experience and Drive thru. 2 a week. He and Brian watch the current product so we don't have to.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Fucking dorks.
You ever been to a 70s - 80s wrestling match? The smaller venues were a madhouse. It was wild. The most fun at a sporting event I ever had. Then it died by 95. Everything changed. Good times.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I can't sleep at night, I go to the docks and look for sailors to wrestle with.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I sometimes listen to the Jim Cornette podcasts on Youtube. It's interesting to hear what oldschool wrestlers were like backstage and who got along with who.
Yeah that's where I found him at first. The uncensored full versions I get off Iheart. The JC Experience and Drive thru. 2 a week. He and Brian watch the current product so we don't have to.

I was born in the early 80's so Golden era WWF wrestling and WCW from 88-94 era was my favourite time. I still occasionally watch some of the old shows, nostalgia and all that. It's a pity most of the pay per views aren't freely available online.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

I was born in the early 80's so Golden era WWF wrestling and WCW from 88-94 era was my favourite time. I still occasionally watch some of the old shows, nostalgia and all that. It's a pity most of the pay per views aren't freely available online.
It's amazing to me that wrestling, which was a 'sport/show' that competed with and dominated over all the other real sporting events during the golden era sputtered out so completely. Cornette is basically the last old school guy standing. Once he's gone the era is over.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's amazing to me that wrestling, which was a 'sport/show' that competed with and dominated over all the other real sporting events during the golden era sputtered out so completely. Cornette is basically the last old school guy standing. Once he's gone the era is over.

I lost interest in wrestling around the mid 90's, I wasn't even keen on the Attitude era which a lot of people rave about, although compared to today's garbage, the Kane/Austin/Mankind/Undertaker feuds were amazing.

I preferred the comic book style approach of over the top heels like Earthquake, Andre the Giant, Million Dollar Man and Rick Rude, facing off against fan favourites like Warrior, Hogan, Bret Hart etc, which truly made those oldschool matches feel magical as a child.

Perhaps I've got my rose tinted specs on when describing this and my childhood plays a big part in why I love the Golden era so much, but I still love watching those classic old matches from time to time...

Big shout out to Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan, the absolute best commentator duo ever! May their blessed souls rest in eternal peace.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking dorks.
You ever been to a 70s - 80s wrestling match? The smaller venues were a madhouse. It was wild. The most fun at a sporting event I ever had. Then it died by 95. Everything changed. Good times.

Have you seen Vice's The Dark Side of the Ring? It's a documentary series about the seedy side of wrestling from the 1970s to the 1980s and beyond. They did a really good show about Jake the Snake Roberts' story.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Fucking dorks.

Have you seen Vice's The Dark Side of the Ring? It's a documentary series about the seedy side of wrestling from the 1970s to the 1980s and beyond. They did a really good show about Jake the Snake Roberts' story.
Nah. I've heard a lot of the dirt I don't need to watch a show about it. WWF headquarters is in Stamford, CT. A shithole city mainly. Jake used to go to meetings at the office, then directly go to the projects down the street to score crack. I'm sure with other wrestlers.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Pat Patterson and that ngger ring announcer, can't remember his name, used to prey on young wrestlers and teen boys who used to help construct the rings, the sick fags.

In an interview, Roddy Piper was asked about it and he was visibly upset while discussing the subject.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Pat Patterson and that ngger ring announcer, can't remember his name, used to prey on young wrestlers and teen boys who used to help construct the rings, the sick fags.

In an interview, Roddy Piper was asked about it and he was visibly upset while discussing the subject.
Pat and Pipes probably didn't get along. Vince loved Pat. Piper was on the outs with Vince. Cornette never badmouths Pat so IDK. They worked together at the WWE in the late 90's. Macho Man, Lanny, and Angelo (Poffo family) also despised Pat.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Pat and Pipes probably didn't get along. Vince loved Pat. Piper was on the outs with Vince. Cornette never badmouths Pat so IDK. They worked together at the WWE in the late 90's. Macho Man, Lanny, and Angelo (Poffo family) also despised Pat.

Pat Patterson being a predatory homo was one of the WWF's worst kept secrets.

My only fond memory of Lanny Poffo is his The Genius gimmick when he managed the Beverly Brothers.... Wasn't keen on his bro Macho Man either, always thought he was overrated.