Good job Countess

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Summing up CHUMPCHANGE:
kid-sports.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Her phone rings once then twice then goes onto voicemail, I've left voicemail now I can only wait... She's probably got fat anyway... =(

I'm sorry. What are you talking about? Are you stalking that poor woman?

She doesn't look pure white...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and here Oak was calling me a liar

This shit is really true!!

Except you don’t have any proof. Come on Erica, you’re looking like a fool

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There ya go
You're a sick piece of shit do you know that? One toxic fucking loser and I really don't get why anyone has time for you, I don't get it... You constantly talk about yourself in this bubble of self proclaimed higher being when you're really absolutely nothing special or even mediocre... I want to understand why you think you're great, is it a tough irl that has you seeking reassuring comments on small boards? I genuinly feel a little guilty for some of the shit I've said to you, you've clearly got issues... Sea is in his 90s ffs ya fuckin bully, pick on me and only me ya fuckin pig coward! :Jackass:

Ive been picking on you. NEXT

Yep and nothing your fat asrsed, criminal, Hubby. All stuck in some tract ghetto in East LA. What an existence.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

There ya go
You're a sick piece of shit do you know that? One toxic fucking loser and I really don't get why anyone has time for you, I don't get it... You constantly talk about yourself in this bubble of self proclaimed higher being when you're really absolutely nothing special or even mediocre... I want to understand why you think you're great, is it a tough irl that has you seeking reassuring comments on small boards? I genuinly feel a little guilty for some of the shit I've said to you, you've clearly got issues... Sea is in his 90s ffs ya fuckin bully, pick on me and only me ya fuckin pig coward! :Jackass:

Yep and nothing your fat asrsed, criminal, Hubby. All stuck in some tract ghetto in East LA. What an existence.

Can someone translate the first sentence please? Is that third world PLEASE ASS BOX ME!-ese?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@The Countess ...if you show me your butt, I’ll show you mine in PM! Just for fun and stuff. We’re only looking at the menu...not ordering a meal...what say ye?
:Happy5:
Here...
eNq8nsU.jpg
Not even close Sham-Bah. Fyi.
Lulz on you-
Who cares what YOU'VE got to say you irrrelent little cockroach... You smell funky...

lol
moth balls right ?
Regan wishes he still had his balls, better believe that-

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@The Countess ...if you show me your butt, I’ll show you mine in PM! Just for fun and stuff. We’re only looking at the menu...not ordering a meal...what say ye?
Here...
eNq8nsU.jpg
Lulz on you-
Who cares what YOU'VE got to say you irrrelent little cockroach... You smell funky...

lol
moth balls right ?

He’s trying really hard to troll. It absolutely Fox Mulder

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here...
eNq8nsU.jpg
Lulz on you-

lol
moth balls right ?

Erica and Benzo, putting on their no show cringe show every day here at the Ass Box comedy club.
baddda boom

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here...
eNq8nsU.jpg
Lulz on you-

lol
moth balls right ?

Erica and Benzo, putting on their no show cringe show every day here at the Ass Box comedy club.
baddda boom
But will you keep up...that’s the question? You can’t concentrate your entire energy on only two or three members, and expect your audience to be fully entertained. Broaden your horizons, be feisty, stay away from PI (first name acceptable) and get reckless once in a way. That’s entertainment!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here...
eNq8nsU.jpg
Lulz on you-

lol
moth balls right ?
You okay precious?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Here...
eNq8nsU.jpg
Lulz on you-

lol
moth balls right ?

baddda boom
But will you keep up...that’s the question? You can’t concentrate your entire energy on only two or three members, and expect your audience to be fully entertained. Broaden your horizons, be feisty, stay away from PI (first name acceptable) and get reckless once in a way. That’s entertainment!

He can’t do that. This fool is completely obsessed with me. I wish he’d focus on someone else for a change:facepalm:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here...
eNq8nsU.jpg
Lulz on you-

lol
moth balls right ?

baddda boom

He can’t do that. This fool is completely obsessed with me. I wish he’d focus on someone else for a change:facepalm:
He’s just admiration...but a little different! :Happy5:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
it really is obvious tho

that you completely FUCKED whomever it is ha ha ha

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here...
eNq8nsU.jpg
Lulz on you-

lol
moth balls right ?

baddda boom

I really have a huge crush on CW and her cupcake tits.

Sorry not sorry, flea

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yay !!
lets log on to our beloved site to watch a hurt fish flop all over the fucking place
fucking drift nitwit

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Out of 48 messages what percentage of Regan's posts are dedicated exclusively to flea

asking for a friend

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here...
eNq8nsU.jpg
Lulz on you-

lol
moth balls right ?

baddda boom

I really have a huge crush on CW and her cupcake tits.

Sorry not sorry, flea
I love Flea’s massive knockers and bountiful arse. It makes my bellend moist at the tip!
:Excited6:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

There ya go

Can someone translate the first sentence please? Is that third world PLEASE ASS BOX ME!-ese?
I think he's trying to express how frustrated he is over the fact that his sink vanity is almost as tall as he is