Good job Countess

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I believe Interpol would take threats from a serial woman beating stalker seriously. Just sayin :LOL3:

Man you need to learn when to stfu
The thing is I'm not which is the major flaw in your weak sauce... Turd police :TrainWreck::LOL3:

So you were lying about being in prison? I guess that means you lied about having a job and owning an Audi. Loser
Look you idiotic bitch, I never lie why the fuck would I? To impress people I'll never see in my life? It's you who's bending what I said to suit your butthurt agenda and only a fool would believe anything you say... That sums everything up with no BS...

Then you did go to prison for domestic violence. Make up your fucking mind, Chumpain.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe Interpol would take threats from a serial woman beating stalker seriously. Just sayin :LOL3:

The thing is I'm not which is the major flaw in your weak sauce... Turd police :TrainWreck::LOL3:

So you were lying about being in prison? I guess that means you lied about having a job and owning an Audi. Loser
Look you idiotic bitch, I never lie why the fuck would I? To impress people I'll never see in my life? It's you who's bending what I said to suit your butthurt agenda and only a fool would believe anything you say... That sums everything up with no BS...

Then you did go to prison for domestic violence. Make up your fucking mind, Chumpain.
Domestic abuse/communications act or something similar, I've told what happened a hundred times, yes I threw a TV remote at her, yes I gave her and her dad abuse over the phone and skype, threatened to fuck her dad up... That's it, that's the truth... The funny thing is you stuck up for me when I first told it and now this...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Nice melty.
Breaking a restraining order is stalking btw. Especially since you got sent back to the can for another 3 months. Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice melty.
Breaking a restraining order is stalking btw. Especially since you got sent back to the can for another 3 months. Lol
Where's the melty fuckface? She fucking stole my pups and I'll be fucked if I'm letting that happen without a fight that's why I messaged her and it's not a restraining order you gimp... Does your thick skull think coming up with your own version of events that you know nothing about is sane and credible? I've never lifted my hands to a woman in my life and that's the last time I'm saying it... I'm a good guy and pretty awesome if I do say so myself :Happy5:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Nice melty.
Where's the melty fuckface? She fucking stole my pups and I'll be fucked if I'm letting that happen without a fight that's why I messaged her and it's not a restraining order you gimp... Does your thick skull think coming up with your own version of events that you know nothing about is sane and credible? I've never lifted my hands to a woman in my life and that's the last time I'm saying it... I'm a good guy and pretty awesome if I do say so myself :Happy5:
You're melting.
Of course you broke a restraining order, and let me say for the record, I never said you assaulted anybody.
Feeling guilty, brah?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Nice melty.
You're melting.
Of course you broke a restraining order, and let me say for the record, I never said you assaulted anybody.
Feeling guilty, brah?

Whoops LOL

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Nice melty.
You're melting.
Feeling guilty, brah?

Whoops LOL
Remember what I said a few weeks ago?
Not in our class.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Erica Mena had to call in some dusty assed, senile black man for backup in this thread.

She can't stand on her own two feet.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice melty.
You're melting.
Feeling guilty, brah?

Whoops LOL
Not in our class.
Yeah you're right, who'd want to be in the internets back alley vermin class lol... BTW I have no restraining orders against me so WRONG!! lol :facepalm:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Nice melty.
You're melting.
Feeling guilty, brah?

Whoops LOL
Not in our class.
Yeah you're right, who'd want to be in the internets back alley vermin class lol... BTW I have no restraining orders against me so WRONG!! lol :facepalm:
Maybe none against Sheep.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice melty.
You're melting.
Feeling guilty, brah?

Whoops LOL
Not in our class.
Why are you such a bore? Does your life suck that much you have to invent senarios against strangers half way across the world to feel good about yourself? Ahhh I'll be the bigger man and WALK away... :Jackass:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Nice melty.
You're melting.
Feeling guilty, brah?

Whoops LOL
Not in our class.
Why are you such a bore? Does your life suck that much you have to invent senarios against strangers half way across the world to feel good about yourself? Ahhh I'll be the bigger man and WALK away... :Jackass:
Buh-Bye

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Nice melty.
You're melting.
Feeling guilty, brah?

Whoops LOL
Not in our class.

Does your life suck so much that you have to resort to beating on women? Why yes, yes it does. That must be why you hate me….you can’t beat my ass :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice melty.
You're melting.
Feeling guilty, brah?

Whoops LOL
Not in our class.

Does your life suck so much that you have to resort to beating on women? Why yes, yes it does. That must be why you hate me….you can’t beat my ass :LOL3:
When have I ever said I hated you? You're too irrelevant to have any kind of emotion towards lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Nice melty.
You're melting.
Feeling guilty, brah?

Whoops LOL
Not in our class.

When have I ever said I hated you? You're too irrelevant to have any kind of emotion towards lol

I’m so irrelevant but you’re looking up my address and threatening to show up on my doorstep. If you say so :GiggleBitch:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice melty.
You're melting.
Feeling guilty, brah?

Whoops LOL
Not in our class.

I’m so irrelevant but you’re looking up my address and threatening to show up on my doorstep. If you say so :GiggleBitch:
Seething lmao

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Nice melty.
You're melting.
Feeling guilty, brah?

Whoops LOL
Not in our class.

Seething lmao

^^BLEEDING^^

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice melty.
You're melting.
Feeling guilty, brah?

Whoops LOL
Not in our class.

Seething lmao

^^BLEEDING^^
Seething! :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell me more. Did you make it thru 3rd grade? I bet your augmented ass is a major fail