Good job Countess

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Here he comes to save the day!!!! :LOL3:
She's an 8 ya cockroach!
Let's see your other half if you have one :Jackass: Irrelevant pissant get back under your rock...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Here he comes to save the day!!!! :LOL3:
She's an 8 ya cockroach!
Let's see your other half if you have one :Jackass: Irrelevant pissant get back under your rock...
You ain't seeing shit, go back to trying to understand 'mein kampf'.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Hahaha. Did that stumpy looking woman-beating motherfucker call someone TOXIC?

Who cares what you rate people, you idiotic fucking lame? You ain’t even a 0 :facepalm:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Hahaha. Did that stumpy looking woman-beating motherfucker call someone TOXIC?

Who cares what you rate people, you idiotic fucking lame? You ain’t even a 0 :facepalm:
I think they call a guy like that a 'punter' in the UK. 3rd rate.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at the rats talking the same old shit through their tired old cunt ugly faces! :LOL3: You two wouldn't have lasted two days on theYNC forum you'd have called the cops you snitching rats... Do you pair of oxygen theives actually think your meak shizo ramblings actually bother me? :LOL3: I'd rather be me than any of you social rejects... TOXIC VERMIN!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fuck it, since I know your address flea bag you can expect a delivery of an uncoiled British turd for you to fatface... :TrainWreck:

Oh look. When all else fails and you’re beaten to a pulp, make real life threats.

Sorry Chumpain, your real life threats won’t do a damn thing but make me humiliate you even harder. You have my address? Post it

Let’s see if you got the balls.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck it, since I know your address flea bag you can expect a delivery of an uncoiled British turd for you to fatface... :TrainWreck:

Oh look. When all else fails and you’re beaten to a pulp, make real life threats.

Sorry Chumpain, your real life threats won’t do a damn thing but make me humiliate you even harder. You have my address? Post it

How does it feel to know that I know what you're going to say before you do? Going from thread to thread telling lies and yet I'm your puppet master... #OWNED Cope flea bag! You're one UGLY bitch, you defo fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down that's why you're always sad int it... :LOL3: #Victory

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

How does it feel to know that I know what you're going to say before you do? Going from thread to thread telling lies and yet I'm your puppet master... #OWNED Cope flea bag! You're one UGLY bitch, you defo fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down that's why you're always sad int it... :LOL3: #Victory

Someone with priors for stalking women shouldn’t be making threats like that. Just sayin :GiggleBitch:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Someone with priors for stalking women shouldn’t be making threats like that. Just sayin :GiggleBitch:
Oh so now I'm a stalker? Imagine being that retarded you think telling me lies about ME is an effective angle? lol you're shit's terrible I ALMOST feel sorry for you...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Oh so now I'm a stalker? Imagine being that retarded you think telling me lies about ME is an effective angle? lol you're shit's terrible I ALMOST feel sorry for you...

this is what YOU posted

52-B03-ECB-9333-45-B7-BF9-D-B222896-EBE63.jpg

That is stalking, you fucking dumbass. Will you be showing up on my doorstep with your plastic swords and water guns?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I believe Interpol would take threats from a serial woman beating stalker seriously. Just sayin :LOL3:

Man you need to learn when to stfu

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny shit is the fact that BEnzo has actually seen me - ass, titties, legs, face and fucking hair :GiggleBitch:

Sucks to be you munters

Erica Mena, no one and I mean no one wants to see your pig fat filled granny fanny.

You sound so desperate girl!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe Interpol would take threats from a serial woman beating stalker seriously. Just sayin :LOL3:

Man you need to learn when to stfu
The thing is I'm not which is the major flaw in your weak sauce... Turd police :TrainWreck::LOL3:

So you were lying about being in prison? I guess that means you lied about having a job and owning an Audi. Loser
Look you idiotic bitch, I never lie why the fuck would I? To impress people I'll never see in my life? It's you who's bending what I said to suit your butthurt agenda and only a fool would believe anything you say... That sums everything up with no BS...