Good job Countess

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
How old is that pic? I can post throwbacks too?
I actually posted a video the same night mentioning Dove with the same top on in the same room... Ask her lmao fail! #SEETHING I think it was two weeks ago... Idiot!

She thinks you’re ugly too. Bwah hahaha
Why involve other people again? You already have this easy slapped fahget with you is that not enough that you need more? I've always found women like me so I doubt anything you say will change my mind...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I actually posted a video the same night mentioning Dove with the same top on in the same room... Ask her lmao fail! #SEETHING I think it was two weeks ago... Idiot!

Why involve other people again? You already have this easy slapped fahget with you is that not enough that you need more? I've always found women like me so I doubt anything you say will change my mind...

YOU involved her, you fucking idiot. YOU

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I mentioned who I sent a video to not her opinion about anything... You really are a desperado...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No, I mentioned who I sent a video to not her opinion about anything... You really are a desperado...

That’s involving her, MORON. Fuck, you are seriously delayed. I honestly should stop cuz it’s a sin to mock the disabled.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That’s involving her, MORON. Fuck, you are seriously delayed. I honestly should stop cuz it’s a sin to mock the disabled.
No, keep going I'm enjoying you exposing yourself... I've owned you, I know I have and now you're trying to resort to a mutual backoff that is never going to happen until I'm finished with you then I'll assbox you for a bit, see you cry more before I wipe your account completely... That's your future here...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No, keep going I'm enjoying you exposing yourself... I've owned you, I know I have and now you're trying to resort to a mutual backoff that is never going to happen until I'm finished with you then I'll assbox you for a bit, see you cry more before I wipe your account completely... That's your future here...

You can’t wipe out shit. Stfu, ugly

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Yup, the SHEEPFUCKER is doing the punch drunk dance. Let him sober up.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Yup, the SHEEPFUCKER is doing the punch drunk dance. Let him sober up.

He’s claiming he can delete my account now. That’s how bad it’s getting to him

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I just told you your future here believe it or not, your vagina won't save you this time... Starting fights and getting personal with moderators on any site is not a good idea, you should know this more than most... It's the begining of the end for you, remember I said to you about me never telling lies? Well... I told everyone about my personal grief a while back and you repeating it in an evil way all over the place has lost you friends in high places... It's OVER for you here... :Warning:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I just told you your future here believe it or not, your vagina won't save you this time... Starting fights and getting personal with moderators on any site is not a good idea, you should know this more than most... It's the begining of the end for you, remember I said to you about me never telling lies? Well... I told everyone about my personal grief a while back and you repeating it in an evil way all over the place has lost you friends in high places... It's OVER for you here... :Warning:

I’m petrified, really. I mean, like totally :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, I can't change the way you feel...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Well, I can't change the way you feel...

I suggest you delete my account now. You don’t know what getting personal truly is.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
We just found your "hubby" on the fahgbook! :LOL3:
QzwoOqw.jpg