Good job Countess

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
keep that benzo chit chat quarantined in the ass box and don't be reposting stuff from other forums, it looks tacky.
I can’t believe you’re such a precious little tea cup. No substance when it comes to a thick skin. So sensitive and uppity. Pew-pew-pew. You need to build up a stronger character wing-wong ding-a-ling! Pew-pew penis-monsters! HahahahahHHaaaaaaaaaa
:LOL3:

That little he-bitch won’t post. She just lurks
Nobody wants to hear him complain. Even Vitty.

That’s why Vit went MIA. Sick hearing Poppy bitch :ThumbsUp1:
Everything ends. A quarter century was a good run.
I'm happy football starts in a month.

We still got each other:ThumbsUp1:
Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?
Leave him alone don't you know he said he's retired from taking the second prize? :LOL3:
Pal, you outed yourself as a Twink. You have no cred. Go do some fashion shopping or something.:LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
keep that benzo chit chat quarantined in the ass box and don't be reposting stuff from other forums, it looks tacky.
I can’t believe you’re such a precious little tea cup. No substance when it comes to a thick skin. So sensitive and uppity. Pew-pew-pew. You need to build up a stronger character wing-wong ding-a-ling! Pew-pew penis-monsters! HahahahahHHaaaaaaaaaa

Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?
Leave him alone don't you know he said he's retired from taking the second prize? :LOL3:
Pal, you outed yourself as a Twink. You have no cred. Go do some fashion shopping or something.:LOL3:

Did I? News to me :LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?

'Old News' to me.
*BOOM*

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?

'Old News' to me.
*BOOM*

Hilarious, no wonder you've always had victim status... BTFO :Happy5:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
^^^
tenor.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?

just ignore him. He’s so fucking emotional, he’ll be beating some helpless woman pretending that she’s you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?

just ignore him. He’s so fucking emotional, he’ll be beating some helpless woman pretending that she’s you.

Please give me privies BF!
8mAd1cM.jpg
:LOL3: Embarrassing

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?

Yea, the dude does have the Emo thing going on.
What he needs instead is to put some weight on, maybe hit the gym.
Skinny Bone should eat some solid protein, not the liquid kind from his 'friends'.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?

Skinny Bone should eat some solid protein, not the liquid kind from his 'friends'.

Hilarious, can you hear my tone or what? I'm too busy laughing at the bleeding vaginas all over the place... Imagine being that desperate you and that fugly, greasey whore have to use the ammo I gave you thinking it somehow bothers me lol... That dyke got slapped the other day now she's using the "pick on women" line she uses on every guy she starts with when she gets booted into reality... Truly disgusting creature...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?

Please give me privies BF!
8mAd1cM.jpg
:LOL3: Embarrassing

Please don’t let her mod her own threads! I’ll fucking leave the forum and never come back! I have to be your number 1!! Bwah hahaha

Do you not see how much of a whinging pussy you come across as? What does moderating MY OWN THREADS have to do with you? Why does that bother you? This forum is obviously all you have in life.

Hey @Dr. Funkenstein, this dude is extremely emo. I merely asked if I could have an option to mod my own threads to keep the politics from hijacking it. ONLY in meltdown. This dude had a total fucking hissy about it. I don’t divulge what is said in PM but yes, he bitched. So bad lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?

Hilarious, can you hear my tone or what? I'm too busy laughing at the bleeding vaginas all over the place... Imagine being that desperate you and that fugly, greasey whore have to use the ammo I gave you thinking it somehow bothers me lol... That dyke got slapped the other day now she's using the "pick on women" line she uses on every guy she starts with when she gets booted into reality... Truly disgusting creature...

You couldn’t slap a fly, OJ. Oh wait, yeah you hit helpless women. I ain’t no defenseless woman tho.

You got trolled into completely breaking mod code and divulging what BF told you in pm. That’s how fucking stupid you are. Go get a job and stfu

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
ALL LIES YA FAT GREASER, lmao we've already been through this and you lost... COPE!!! It was YOU who let slip about PMs grotbags when you were wailing and trying to start shit with me because all I said was EVERYBODY should get the same perks then, you're not special you're extra grotesque!! I've seen the recent pics of you and Oh my god you'd scare ghosts outta houses!
Where did I ever say I hit any woman? Oh that's right I didn't ya fuckin beggar! EMBARRASSING!!! BTFO away back and panel abuse people on VF and stop staining the board with your presence... Thot begone!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
ALL LIES YA FAT GREASER, lmao we've already been through this and you lost... COPE!!! It was YOU who let slip about PMs grotbags when you were wailing and trying to start shit with me because all I said was EVERYBODY should get the same perks then, you're not special you're extra grotesque!! I've seen the recent pics of you and Oh my god you'd scare ghosts outta houses!
Where did I ever say I hit any woman? Oh that's right I didn't ya fuckin beggar! EMBARRASSING!!! BTFO away back and panel abuse people on VF and stop staining the board with your presence... Thot begone!

And ^^that^^ is what we call another meltdown lmao

Saying you won a thousand times won’t make it true. You posted the contents of a pm, not me. You told the forum what the issue was, not me. I’m not an overly emotional weirdo with mommy issues like you. I think BF appeases you because he’s afraid you’ll off yourself if he tells you no. That or you’ll beat another woman.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Saying you won a thousand times won’t make it true. You posted the contents of a pm, not me. You told the forum what the issue was, not me. I’m not an overly emotional weirdo with mommy issues like you. I think BF appeases you because he’s afraid you’ll off yourself if he tells you no. That or you’ll beat another woman.
WHERE????????????????????????????????????? It doesn't work desperado, you must be used to easier targets than me lmao

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Yup, he melted. With the quickness too!
Another WIN babe! Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

WHERE????????????????????????????????????? It doesn't work desperado, you must be used to easier targets than me lmao
There aren't any easier targets lulz.
You started it, btw.
I'm serious about the weight thing. Eat more chicken.
Maybe curl a fiver and work your way up to a dime lol!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
That's everybody looking at your pics dumbass!
Baha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

There aren't any easier targets lulz.
You started it, btw.
I'm serious about the weight thing. Eat more chicken.
Maybe curl a fiver and work your way up to a dime lol!
Whatever you say, at least I'm not you... Insta win!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

Now be brave and show yourself, promise I won't laugh...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

Is that your Twink boyfriend on the right? Tell the dude to start using the hair loss treatment right away. He's young enough, it'll slow it down.
The guy has a bigger forehead than Flynn lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

Is that your Twink boyfriend on the right? Tell the dude to start using the hair loss treatment right away. He's young enough, it'll slow it down.
The guy has a bigger forehead than Flynn lol
Where's your pic coward? lol what a weakling!