Good job Countess

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We need Evil Blood’s picture here. At @Omnipotent , can you repost it please?

no, Evil Blood has not consented to having his PI photo posted here.

you can't post any personal pics from FT or BH, too bad!

Oh shut the fuck up
Get him to join and he can post it or is he another one of those "scared of new" people your old squad seem to attract?

Don't conjure up Evil Blood. The Countess might like him but I want him torched with molten lava!~

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That WAS me !!

I miss you me Amore

source.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
keep that benzo chit chat quarantined in the ass box and don't be reposting stuff from other forums, it looks tacky.
I can’t believe you’re such a precious little tea cup. No substance when it comes to a thick skin. So sensitive and uppity. Pew-pew-pew. You need to build up a stronger character wing-wong ding-a-ling! Pew-pew penis-monsters! HahahahahHHaaaaaaaaaa
:LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
keep that benzo chit chat quarantined in the ass box and don't be reposting stuff from other forums, it looks tacky.
I can’t believe you’re such a precious little tea cup. No substance when it comes to a thick skin. So sensitive and uppity. Pew-pew-pew. You need to build up a stronger character wing-wong ding-a-ling! Pew-pew penis-monsters! HahahahahHHaaaaaaaaaa

That little he-bitch won’t post. She just lurks

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Nobody wants to hear him complain. Even Vitty.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

That’s why Vit went MIA. Sick hearing Poppy bitch :ThumbsUp1:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Everything ends. A quarter century was a good run.
I'm happy football starts in a month.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

We still got each other:ThumbsUp1:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That foxmuppet guy still at FT crying all over the place boring everyone to death with useless drama no one cares about?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Truth!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?
Don't start Spanky.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Truth!

This song came to mind reading this. Classic

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It got so upset. Doesn’t it know that this is all for shits and giggles? Emotional drag-queens! :Awesomeness:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?
Leave him alone don't you know he said he's retired from taking the second prize? :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth!
YOu're a fucking loser.

Were you aware of that?

A short fat dwarf calling someone a loser. Get real you greasy Puerto Rican

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

It got so upset. Doesn’t it know that this is all for shits and giggles? Emotional drag-queens! :Awesomeness:

It’s still upset. It was rage blogging about me for weeks

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It’s still upset. It was rage blogging about me for weeks
Faaaark...stubborn little shit isn’t it!?