Good job Countess

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
ALL LIES YA FAT GREASER, lmao we've already been through this and you lost... COPE!!! It was YOU who let slip about PMs grotbags when you were wailing and trying to start shit with me because all I said was EVERYBODY should get the same perks then, you're not special you're extra grotesque!! I've seen the recent pics of you and Oh my god you'd scare ghosts outta houses!
Where did I ever say I hit any woman? Oh that's right I didn't ya fuckin beggar! EMBARRASSING!!! BTFO away back and panel abuse people on VF and stop staining the board with your presence... Thot begone!

And ^^that^^ is what we call another meltdown lmao

Saying you won a thousand times won’t make it true. You posted the contents of a pm, not me. You told the forum what the issue was, not me. I’m not an overly emotional weirdo with mommy issues like you. I think BF appeases you because he’s afraid you’ll off yourself if he tells you no. That or you’ll beat another woman.
Yup, he melted. With the quickness too!
Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
That's everybody looking at your pics dumbass!
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

Now be brave and show yourself, promise I won't laugh...
Is that your Twink boyfriend on the right? Tell the dude to start using the hair loss treatment right away. He's young enough, it'll slow it down.
The guy has a bigger forehead than Flynn lol
Where's your pic coward? lol what a weakling!
I'd say pic deez nutz but you might get the wrong impression.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
ALL LIES YA FAT GREASER, lmao we've already been through this and you lost... COPE!!! It was YOU who let slip about PMs grotbags when you were wailing and trying to start shit with me because all I said was EVERYBODY should get the same perks then, you're not special you're extra grotesque!! I've seen the recent pics of you and Oh my god you'd scare ghosts outta houses!
Where did I ever say I hit any woman? Oh that's right I didn't ya fuckin beggar! EMBARRASSING!!! BTFO away back and panel abuse people on VF and stop staining the board with your presence... Thot begone!

Saying you won a thousand times won’t make it true. You posted the contents of a pm, not me. You told the forum what the issue was, not me. I’m not an overly emotional weirdo with mommy issues like you. I think BF appeases you because he’s afraid you’ll off yourself if he tells you no. That or you’ll beat another woman.
Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

You know you ass is foul when a fucking filter can’t even help you look good. Old David Spade looking motherfucker

Lemme go find EB’s doo rag pic. Now that is a fine ass specimen.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

You know you ass is foul when a fucking filter can’t even help you look good. Old David Spade looking motherfucker

I'm above you that's for sure haha and there's nothing you can do about it!
Here have my "ugly" face of distain! Do you have anything North Face or is that what the unemployed wear? Baha #SEETHING
pZtyINT.jpg

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

'Old David Spade'
*BOOM*

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

Here have my "ugly" face of distain! Do you have anything North Face or is that what the unemployed wear? Baha #SEETHING
pZtyINT.jpg
Herds of sheep just started running when he posted this one lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

'Old David Spade'
*BOOM*
Yet you're a coward who is afraid to post himself, I don't blame you though I wouldn't either if I were you...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

pZtyINT.jpg
Ok mr kindergarten CRINGE!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

'Old David Spade'
*BOOM*
Yet you're a coward who is afraid to post himself, I don't blame you though I wouldn't either if I were you...
You lucky I'm on my phone and don't want to fuck with posting gifs.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

pZtyINT.jpg
Ok mr kindergarten CRINGE!
Baaah!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

'Old David Spade'
*BOOM*
What a relief, I don't need to see gifs from 2005 again...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

'Old David Spade'
*BOOM*
You better tap out, boy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

'Old David Spade'
*BOOM*
You better tap out, boy.
Your moves are fuckin weak, you're at least five divisions below me... Master race in the building! :OMGLOL:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

'Old David Spade'
*BOOM*
You better tap out, boy.
Your moves are fuckin weak, you're at least five divisions below me... Master race in the building! :OMGLOL:
I think the 'master race' is in trouble if you are the prime specimen.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Another WIN babe! Lol
8vrxtX9.gif
Baha
Here's actually me...
HzqmBPV.jpg

'Old David Spade'
*BOOM*
You better tap out, boy.
I think the 'master race' is in trouble if you are the prime specimen.

The brotherhood don’t claim him. They ain’t with whiny ass faggots