Good Mornin ya Bastards!!

Vile_Vixen

Inappropriate Behavior Coordinator
Why do we behave like actors in our lives, pretendin' to be who we want people to think we are

:Thinking:

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Good morning fuck ups (:

Another awesome morning ... it's check day today, thank you taxpayers, what time does the Beer store open ?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
light snowfall last night , cleaning off vehicles first , then off to the pet shop for some Water Buffalo jerky for the boss dog , to Dunkin Donuts for the second cup. Lunch with my brother in law at a funky Korean / American fusion joint. Last time he asked for a fork and they had to call the chef out because the wait staff had no clue what it was ...funny as hell ( not much english spoken at all )

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Thats like saying "hey I got you something! But you have to wait til Christmas, and even then I might take it back for a pack of cigarettes" lol.

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
I don't even care anymore. What do I wanna know about any bullshit good news for anyway? :Welcome8:

Vile_Vixen

Thats like saying "hey I got you something! But you have to wait til Christmas, and even then I might take it back for a pack of cigarettes" lol.

Sorry ya bastards

Ain’t ya business..........I’ll keep my joy to myself in the future since it seems to be upsetting the population at large :Whiner2:

Vile_Vixen

Top Bottom