Good news for Kyle Rittenhouse fans

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
sewage definitely doesn't want young teens being armed and capable of defending themselves

that's for certain

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because you're a hopelessly indoctrinated wokeist. Yuri Bezmenov spoke at length about you unfortunate souls and how even when confronted with the truth, you refuse to believe it.

Immigration is out of control in the UK. We're overcrowded and services and infrastructure are buckling under the pressure. I support deporting illegal immigrants and repatriating non-whites by offering them generous financial incentives.

The government here basically does noithing to stop the invasion because politicians are compromised and beholden to wealthy party donors, lobby groups, (mostly jewish) big corporations and the banks. (also jewish)
You seem to have a chip missing in your brain. There's a difference between being indoctrinated and just being an empathetic person. Because empathy is a foreign concept to you, you melt down when you encounter it in the world, or here in this little forum.

Immigration is out of control because the corporate titans are starving people and the war mongers are driving people from their homeland. That's what needs fixing, you robot brain.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You seem to have a chip missing in your brain. There's a difference between being indoctrinated and just being an empathetic person. Because empathy is a foreign concept to you, you melt down when you encounter it in the world, or here in this little forum.

Immigration is out of control because the corporate titans are starving people and the war mongers are driving people from their homeland. That's what needs fixing, you robot brain.
War mongers like the leftist douchebags you support?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep. It looks like this dumpster fire won't do any better given that he had a gun and admitted he was trying to murder the kid who defended himself. Oh, and it was all caught on video.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let's have some fun breaking down this kindergarten complain shall we?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'll go first.

The writing. lol... wtf?

Competent attorneys do not open a complaint with "We appreciate you guys - we really do”

That type of statement is reserved for opening statements when you are speaking before the jury, dipshit

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Johnnie Walker Dread did a full read and break down to both the first and this new second lawsuit on his YouTube channel. It was a fucking laugh. BTW the black BLM/Antifa "attorney" apparently got her law degree in South Carolina out of a Crackerjack box and already has not one but two criminal legal cases where she is in danger of losing her law license and spending time in prison for felony charges.

Reading her failings it is like she was both drunk and high while writing them and she couldn't even properly file basic paperwork. Not to mention it was filled with gross lies easily refuted by the existing legal findings of fact from the criminal trial. Like knowingly failing to mention that Grosskrutes was illegally armed with an illegal concealed carry and that he had publicly stated on the stand under oath that he was trying to murder Kyle.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Johnnie Walker Dread did a full read and break down to both the first and this new second lawsuit on his YouTube channel. It was a fucking laugh. BTW the black BLM/Antifa "attorney" apparently got her law degree in South Carolina out of a Crackerjack box and already has not one but two criminal legal cases where she is in danger of losing her law license and spending time in prison for felony charges.

Reading her failings it is like she was both drunk and high while writing them and she couldn't even properly file basic paperwork. Not to mention it was filled with gross lies easily refuted by the existing legal findings of fact from the criminal trial. Like knowingly failing to mention that Grosskrutes was illegally armed with an illegal concealed carry and that he had publicly stated on the stand under oath that he was trying to murder Kyle.
Her complaint read like it was authored by someone who took the 30 day condensed version of a law degree

what an embarrassingly incompetent affirmative action case

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If this isn't gaslighting what is?

two people and maim a third on that evening. It was a natural consequence of the actions of the
Kenosha Police Department and Kenosha Sherriff’s office in deputizing a roving militia to “protect
property” and “assist in maintaining order"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So basically the lawsuit is to punish law enforcement for doing what these rioters wanted to begin with. To stand down

Because it was the standing down of law enforcement that led to the formation of ordinary citizens into what this rodent calls a militia in the first place.

Who can the innocent party who lost their business as a result of the destruction sue? No one.

animals.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OMG -- how utterly awful. Police were targeting fiery but mostly peaceful protestors roaming the streets intent on doing harm but did not pick on the meek little grandma bringing home groceries from the local walmart

the fucking TRAVESTY!

15. An emergency overnight curfew of 10:15 p.m. was put in place. The curfew was aimed
at anti-police brutality protestors and not actually directed at, or enforced against,
others in the City
violating the order.

Do you fellow conservatives see why I Hate these people so much?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I can tell by page 5 this bitch is going to get roasted in court :LOL3:
:LOL3: :LOL3:

Let's continue

27. Neither Defendant Miskinis nor Defendant Beth made any attempt to dissuade
Mathewson or any other armed individuals from showing up in Kenosha to patrol the

streets

You mean seriously? There was no one in all of our beloved communist dictatorship prudent enough to forcefully dissuade people from exercising their constitutional right to protect themselves, their liberty and their property ?

oh boy, you really got the defendants over a barrel with that one, honey

lmao -- this is going nowhere and the judge who allowed it to proceed should be disbarred immediately

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Go rape a kid seamongo

this discussion is way above your thinking capacity

moving along

33. Rittenhouse was brandishing his gun openly and conspicuously, strapping it over his
shoulder using a tactical sling designed to position the rifle at the center of his chest for
Case 2:21-cv-01192 Filed 10/14/21 Page 6 of 33 Document 1

rapid elevation and positioning. The rifle was visible at all times across his body or in
his hands.
34. Rittenhouse was in clear violation of the law, which prohibits a minor from possessing

or displaying such a gun

wasn't this already put to rest during the criminal trial and proven he was not in violation of Wisconsin law?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let's have some fun breaking down this kindergarten complain shall we?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'll go first.

The writing. lol... wtf?

Competent attorneys do not open a complaint with "We appreciate you guys - we really do”

That type of statement is reserved for opening statements when you are speaking before the jury, dipshit

They are literally calling a 17 year old boy a member of a "band of white nationalists".

And here is the worst part. They were white and odds are good they are not globalists.

So to leftists that basically means they were KKK members because they are stuck on ignorance and hatred. You are either globalist or a racist in their mind.

Fucking disgusting level of propaganda.