Good news for Kyle Rittenhouse fans

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They are literally calling a 17 year old boy a member of a "band of white nationalists".

And here is the worst part. They were white and odds are good they are not globalists.

So to leftists that basically means they were KKK members because they are stuck on ignorance and hatred. You are either globalist or a racist in their mind.

Fucking disgusting level of propaganda.
Fuck the leftards…they know shit about everything! If violence comes your way…just phone the police…they’ll be over in a flash!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would shoot someone who was fucking with my cats and not feel bad about it.

Hell I'd shoot someone who was fucking with Ted Bunsy....anything alive in my house I'm defending with deadly force.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Porky Rittenhouse is facing another lawsuit.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Hey senile stinky dummy... we're already mocking the dumb bitch who authored the complaint.

that's how fucking late and tone deaf you are you fucking degenerate spaz

take a fucking bath already and stop worrying yourself over frivolous lawsuits aimed primarily at pushing narratives. Even the idiot attorney knows this has no hope of winning.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I would shoot someone who was fucking with my cats and not feel bad about it.

Hell I'd shoot someone who was fucking with Ted Bunsy....anything alive in my house I'm defending with deadly force.
But, but Lötusbottom reckons that if someone invades your sanctuary you must call 911 and the operator will send over the police before you can say “brainfart”. True story…

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We all know she is a stupid person. If evolution was still in effect she'd simply be snuffed out by some black home invader and we'd all be ok with that. Sure, there would be a short memorial thread but quickly she would be forgotten as someone who was to stupid to live.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
We all know she is a stupid person. If evolution was still in effect she'd simply be sniffed out by some black home invader and we'd all be ok with that. Sure, there would be a short memorial thread but quickly she would be forgotten as someone who was to stupid to live.
Memorial thread?

Fuck -- I'd spam it with "party like it's 1999 pics"

fuck that hag. Rot in piss.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If it comes mine I'm calling my buddy with the backhoe

I got almost 2 acres here so the piece of shit can feed my grass. End of

That was the most red neck shit I've ever seen you say ever and that was HOT lol. It was so authentic too.

Florida is doing you good lol. You are transplanting nicely, sir.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That was the most red neck shit I've ever seen you say ever and that was HOT lol. It was so authentic too.

It's like Florida is where I always should have been to begin with

Yes, I'm so right wing that the locals who are far right themselves are like "this dude is even further to the right then we are" lolz. They don't even hate liberals as much as I do.

But yeah, I wasn't kidding either. in my county law enforcement acts like they ain't seen a thing when you take out a worthless piece of shit who's attacking you. The sheriffs even go on public television telling criminals they'd better relax because Floridians are strapped at all times and we won't hesitate to drop your ass.

I love it here.

Rumor has it Kyle Rittenhouse is living down here too. I know his mom and sister are here. He should live here. He walks on water as far as we are concerned.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's like Florida is where I always should have been to begin with

Yes, I'm so right wing that the locals who are far right themselves are like "this dude is even further to the right then we are" lolz. They don't even hate liberals as much as I do.

But yeah, I wasn't kidding either. in my county law enforcement acts like they ain't seen a thing when you take out a worthless piece of shit who's attacking you. The sheriffs even go on public television telling criminals they'd better relax because Floridians are strapped at all times and we won't hesitate to drop your ass.

I love it here.

Rumor has it Kyle Rittenhouse is living down here too. I know his mom and sister are here. He should live here. He walks on water as far as we are concerned.

You would have fit in very well in rural Michigan as well lol.

Most of us end up snow birding down there as it is :D

Future reference. Next time say "Lemme call my bro with the backhoe right quick" lol. You know. When the time comes.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

If one fucks around and finds out here, ya get tossed in a burlap sack, and fed to the hogs, lulz.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lmao

The Motley law firm

This cunt sorry excuse for an attorney spent the majority of her career practicing law in Afghanistan

Afghanistan? :LOL3: --- might as well be bragging about practicing law on the planet Hoth.

Afghanistan ... what is their criminal code there like 2 paragraphs long and basically provides guidance on when it's appropriate to execute someone via stoning vs beheading with caveats in either event to do as Allah instructs you to do in whatever dream you had last after a night of smoking some of the most powerful dope on the planet?

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha the clown car has no brakes :LOL3:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Malicious prosecution
Malicious prosecution is a common law intentional tort. Like the tort of abuse of process, its elements include intentionally instituting and pursuing a legal action that is brought without probable cause and dismissed in favor of the victim of the malicious prosecution.

Damages for claimants who have faced a malicious prosecution can include compensation for time spent in custody, loss of earnings, reputational damage, and any other foreseeable consequences. Successful claims also typically result in awards for aggravated and exemplary damages.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW that faggot Gaige Grosskrutes has declared he is actually a she. These Antifa fucks really are complete wastes of space.