Good news for Kyle Rittenhouse fans

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's like when Secoriea Turner...an 8 year old black girl....was shot because the BLM scum bags occupied the parking lot of the Wendy's that Rayshard Brooks was shot in. Again shot for fighting the police and firing a taser at them.

And Secorieas mother accidently drove down that street and turned around and tried to get away. And the BLM shit bags started shooting at the car and they murdered that little girl.

That story was buried. These people who are wailing and mad that Kyle defended himself disnt care at all that little girl was killed. They dont care at all about the violence these mobs inflict on innocent people. Business owners shot or beaten to near death...no problem.

The minute one of those people defends themselves? Total outrage.

This is the weighted and bent justice system they want. They dont care about our rights at all. It's all about their politcs. The people victimized and/or murdered by the mobs....they were just collateral damage.

This riot happened because of leftwing anti police mobs ....but as they are breaking laws and committing violent crimes against innocent people....suddenly you have to have police direct protect you or you just gotta die.

I dont understand how anyone can think this way. If Kyle was one of the leftwing mobs (and yeah they have attacked and killed their own....Italia Kelly was murdered in the protest while protesting) he STILL would have had the right to defend himself.

Its disturbing that people turned this boy....who was 17 and not even a voter and probably didnt care much about politcs) into some right wing poster boy and because of that, he has no rights. This is the level of hate they have.
America is one violent nation @Dove. Even conservative Americans are beginning to admit it. Like this guy sez in this video:

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Check out the safest countries, then check out how multicultural they are.

Notice anything?
VAncouver is multicultural and reasonably safe @The Prowler. Not the safest but acceptable. Probably not as safe as small town Ontario tho. I hope your drug problem isnt as bad as ours.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He gets another chance to prove his innocence.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin ruled Wednesday that a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 can proceed against Rittenhouse, police officers and others.

The father of Anthony Huber, one of two men
, filed the lawsuit in 2021, accusing officers of allowing for a dangerous situation that violated his son's constitutional rights and resulted in his death. Anthony Huber's father, John Huber, also alleged that Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time of the shootings, conspired with law enforcement to cause harm to protestors. John Huber is seeking unspecified damages from city officials, officers and Rittenhouse.

Can minors be sued? I don't think minors can be sued.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
America is one violent nation @Dove. Even conservative Americans are beginning to admit it. Like this guy sez in this video:

Naw, most of America is very safe and most of the violent crimes is committed by blacks.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Take for example when I lament over the completely avoidable plague of inflation and the price of gas, eggs etc and what it's doing to the broader market ie: everything from electric costs to rent.
I tried explaining this to them, but it always circles back to "everything expensive because big CEO bad" rambling, as they expect businesses to act like a fucking charity. they actually believed a politician when they told them that farmers, distributers, grocery stores, e.t.c are never gonna pass those carbon taxes and sky high energhy prices onto them while they rally to kill all the energy projects that would've made all of this a non-issue. And then those same governmental banks printed money like a bastard and made the dollar lose that value while the world tries to unfuck supply chains caused by covid shutdowns. The U.S is short on eggs, ans Canada is short on antibiotics. you would think it wouyld be a great idea to work out some kind of deal and try to alleviate eachother's shortages, right? well the bureaucrats don't like it all that much, so both countries have to suffer.
Anyways, this is about kyle and self defense. Looks like Lotusdung doesn't want to answer some very basic questions, as it clearly pokes even more holes in a narrative that has a hole so damn big you can drive a fleet of peterbilts through side by side.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Naw, most of America is very safe and most of the violent crimes is committed by blacks.

He really sees the whole country as if it's all Chicago.

Where I live right now has a very very low crime rate and almost nonexistent violent crime rate. The crimes rates where he lives are much higher (as is violent crime) but he ignored data and just kept telling me i would safer over there.

Joe is extremely stubborn.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Canada did not make the list, @Joe.

We may not be the best, but we're certainly not the worst either @The Prowler
If Russia breaks up due to its disastrous war campaign in the Ukraine, Canada may become the country with the largest land mass in the world as what we know as Russia breaks up into several states.

The coming disintegration of Russia .... keep a look out for it @The Prowler

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I tried explaining this to them, but it always circles back to "everything expensive because big CEO bad" rambling, as they expect businesses to act like a fucking charity. they actually believed a politician when they told them that farmers, distributers, grocery stores, e.t.c are never gonna pass those carbon taxes and sky high energhy prices onto them while they rally to kill all the energy projects that would've made all of this a non-issue. And then those same governmental banks printed money like a bastard and made the dollar lose that value while the world tries to unfuck supply chains caused by covid shutdowns. The U.S is short on eggs, ans Canada is short on antibiotics. you would think it wouyld be a great idea to work out some kind of deal and try to alleviate eachother's shortages, right? well the bureaucrats don't like it all that much, so both countries have to suffer.
Anyways, this is about kyle and self defense. Looks like Lotusdung doesn't want to answer some very basic questions, as it clearly pokes even more holes in a narrative that has a hole so damn big you can drive a fleet of peterbilts through side by side.
The govrement printing money is just taxation through alternative means and it is ALWAYS the poor and middle class who suffer

But idiot libtarded morons like lotus are just too stupid to see it

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is an adult now and this lawsuit will go absolutely no where.

The guy is on video chasing Kyle and attacking him with a skateboard....it was clear cut self defense.

It doesnt matter he is an adult now, the shootings happened when he was a minor. In Australia we wouldn't even have known his real name. Minors names are protected in Aus. And in America he cannot be sued because minors can't be sued according to Judge Judy and like I said, he committed the shootings as an underaged person.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is an adult now and this lawsuit will go absolutely no where.

The guy is on video chasing Kyle and attacking him with a skateboard....it was clear cut self defense.

He may win against the city for failing to stop the rioting. Fools like Lotusbutt will try to claim that somehow means Kyle was wrong for defending himself from violent would be murderers but as always she remains an idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He may win against the city for failing to stop the rioting. Fools like Lotusbutt will try to claim that somehow means Kyle was wrong for defending himself from violent would be murderers but as always she remains an idiot.

I think the people should get togther and bring a lawsuit against the state and city for having the police stand down while mobs destroyed it and endangered the lives of the residents. That poor 70 year old man who had his jaw shattered because a rioter punched him when all he was doing was begging for them NOT to destroy his business deserves to be compensated. I don't know if the people have taken steps to do this but they should.

Its beyond disgusting. It really is. Kenosha was left destroyed. Allowing that was an act of war against the people.

Can you imagine how terrifying that was? All these people show up and they burning the town down, attacking innocent people and no one is coming to help?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think the people should get togther and bring a lawsuit against the state and city for having the police stand down while mobs destroyed it and endangered the lives of the residents. That poor 70 year old man who had his jaw shattered because a rioter punched him when all he was doing was begging for them NOT to destroy his business deserves to be compensated. I don't know if the people have taken steps to do this but they should.

Its beyond disgusting. It really is. Kenosha was left destroyed. Allowing that was an act of war against the people.

Can you imagine how terrifying that was? All these people show up and they burning the town down, attacking innocent people and no one is coming to help?
and do you realize that insurance companies are exempt from paying out for things like this?

meaning, once again it is the lower income and middle class who bear the brunt of libtard bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
and do you realize that insurance companies are exempt from paying out for things like this?

meaning, once again it is the lower income and middle class who bear the brunt of libtard bullshit.

Oh I know. And even the people who did get SOME insurance pay out....they still all took losses that destroyed their lives.

But yeah these scum bag domestic terrorists dont bother thinking about that when they go back to their uni dorms and slap eachother high fives for fighting "racisms".

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is that? Because I'm against the state endorsed ethnic cleansing of white people in their own country?
Because you are for the ethnic cleansing of non-whites.

Why do I belong in a loony bin? Because I am not filled with hatred?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Because you're a hopelessly indoctrinated wokeist. Yuri Bezmenov spoke at length about you unfortunate souls and how even when confronted with the truth, you refuse to believe it.

Immigration is out of control in the UK. We're overcrowded and services and infrastructure are buckling under the pressure. I support deporting illegal immigrants and repatriating non-whites by offering them generous financial incentives.

The government here basically does noithing to stop the invasion because politicians are compromised and beholden to wealthy party donors, lobby groups, (mostly jewish) big corporations and the banks. (also jewish)

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Immigration is out of control in the UK. We're overcrowded and services and infrastructure are buckling under the pressure. I support deporting illegal immigrants and repatriating non-whites by offering them generous financial incentives.

The government here basically does noithing to stop the invasion because politicians are compromised and beholden to wealthy party donors, lobby groups, (mostly jewish) big corporations and the banks. (also jewish)
Add to deportations PLEASE ASS BOX ME! gang communities, Deobandi pakistanis.

The parties are corrupt beholded to property developers/landlords who are using relative housing scarcity to game the system against the majority of people. Its unsustainable and going to crash.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You think Aryan wants "ethnic cleansing"?

Do you know what nationalism is? Would you say the same thing about Japan? They are nationalist as fuck. And still homogeneous and they are staying that way.

Are they full of racist hatred and dreams of ethnic cleansing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Add to deportations PLEASE ASS BOX ME! gang communities, Deobandi pakistanis.

The parties are corrupt beholded to property developers/landlords who are using relative housing scarcity to game the system against the majority of people. Its unsustainable and going to crash.

It's so frustrating when people point this stuff out and it's all real and valid problems and some establishment lefty goes "Nu UH!! You just hate teh browns!!"

Fucking hell. You cant even inform most of them of what it is you actually DO think and support because theyll just stand there and claim it's because you are hateful and evil. Like spoiled children.....except they are dangerous and violent.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you're filled with the most hatred among any one here. Expect for low lives, criminals and Ped0s. You love them

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The govrement printing money is just taxation through alternative means and it is ALWAYS the poor and middle class who suffer

But idiot libtarded morons like lotus are just too stupid to see it
Why my extra buys gold and silver.

senior penor

Factory Bastard

Tou support people who bewlieve non-whites should be slaves to pick your fruit and perpetually vote blue no matter who, and have literally used the excuse of "they are too stupid to know how" as a reason to oppose showing a piece of ID to vote.

Aryan just LARPS wanting to kill them, but we know he's down for some jungle lovin of a big black man.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lotus is just mad because Ped0s and criminals were disposed of

she likes filth like that.