Good news for Kyle Rittenhouse fans

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope Kyle loses this lawsuit, big time, and that his life serves as a warning to other would-be vigilantes. It's not fucking worth it, because you will spend the rest of your life dealing with your stupidity and heartlessness.

Pretty much as I see it. This whole experience will haunt this kid forever

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NO ONE deserved to die in this scenario. NO ONE.
I agree one point is that this adulation/ hero worship of a teenage killer is rather perverse. Kyle is no innocent & by elevating him to cult status it has spawned a new generation of armed teenage delinquents in America and elsewhere.

Eg -

Younģ violent offenders have been inspired by Rittenhouse to carry out their own crimes.

That being said I have no sympathy for Joseph Rosenbaum because he appeared to be the instigator of this incident & it looked like he was trying to set a gas station on fire. Yknow the saying...live by the sword then be prepared to die by the sword.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree one point is that this adulation/ hero worship of a teenage killer is rather perverse. Kyle is no innocent & by elevating him to cult status it has spawned a new generation of armed teenage delinquents in America and elsewhere.

Eg -

Younģ violent offenders have been inspired by Rittenhouse to carry out their own crimes.

That being said I have no sympathy for Joseph Rosenbaum because he appeared to be the instigator of this incident & it looked like he was trying to set a gas station on fire. Yknow the saying...live by the sword then be prepared to die by the sword.

You don't have to have sympathy for someone to be aware that it is illegal to fucking murder that person -- sympathetic or not. This is where so many people just simply lose the plot. The laws do not only apply to sympathetic characters.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You don't have to have sympathy for someone to be aware that it is illegal to fucking murder that person -- sympathetic or not. This is where so many people just simply lose the plot. The laws do not only apply to sympathetic characters.
So since you brought up the law which laws apply in this scenario?

There’s homicide and there’s a provision of self defense to be used as a defense to a charge of homicide

Let’s discuss them statue by statue

Or are you afraid your sound bite garbage will not hold up?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NO ONE deserved to die in this scenario. NO ONE.

Wrong. When you attempt to murder someone they have the inalienable human right to self defense. Next time the criminal scum on your side should learn to control themselves and not try to kill innocent people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope Kyle loses this lawsuit, big time, and that his life serves as a warning to other would-be vigilantes. It's not fucking worth it, because you will spend the rest of your life dealing with your stupidity and heartlessness.

See, folks? She claims if you defend yourself against people intent on murdering you then you are somehow "a vigilante". You can't fix stupid and this chrone is as stupid as they come. Stupid and dishonest.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
By the way, because Lotusdumbshit is so well equipped with such a massive intellect as she proclaims she doesn't even realize this "wrongful death" civil suit is primarily aimed at Kenosha police and is nothing more than a gold grab on the part of greedy ambulance chasing attorneys that have convinced his family there's a prize in it for them. I'd put money on the fact that a retainer for legal services was never even required to commence.

Notice what the judge actually said about huber's death and the governmental defendants in particular

"could plausibly be regarded as having been proximately caused by the actions of the governmental defendants." -- meaning, Huber's attorneys are really going after the people with deep pockets. The City of Kenosha.

Let me tell you how this will play out. City attorneys will do most of the heavy lifting in this case with Kyle's attorney simply there to ensure he is properly represented in all proceedings, the case will waste thousands of tax payer dollars as it drags on with frivolous motion after frivolous motion and the greedy family will end up settling for an amount FAR LESS than what they are asking for. with detailed stipulations that no further legal action will be commenced against any of the named defendants (that's why Kyle's attorney is there).

And of course, Idiots like lotus will see this as a win, Huber's shitty family who was barely a significant part of his life to begin with will splurge on fancy shit with tax payer monies collected from the very victims who paid thousands of dollars already to restore their property and then be completely broke all over again in less than a year.

And Kyle? Kyle will continue being the face of justifiable self defense across the country unscathed and more marketable than ever.

And that's the best case scenario. Just imagine what happens if the city has the gumption to go all the way to trial and wins. Which, their changes are at about a good 85% if not better.

what do you think THAT outcome will do to all the slander and libel lawsuits Kyle has running against a multitude of parties. I can almost see Kyle's attorney needing a fucking switch board just to handle the DELUGE of incoming calls from desperate defendants looking to SETTLE quickly and quietly. lol -- you think that other kid got rich? He'll be looking like a pauper next to Kyle.

The end.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Keep him from murdering anyone else. Why don't you slow down and let that sink in.
You make an interesting point @LotusBud. I actually wouldnt doubt reading news stories in the future later in his life where Kyle Rittenhouse kills someone again.

....but we shall see.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
his life serves as a warning to other would-be vigilantes.
Keep him from murdering anyone else.
And who was he going to murder when running AWAY from the mob and towards armed police? who was kyle going to murder before the other idiot decided he wanted a darwin award so badly after his pedobear friend got shot trying to steal his gun?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Are the people chasing kyle would-be vigilantes?
By my count, if you truly believe kyle was a murderer out to kill more people, that would mean that would be TWO dead would-be vigilantes, and yet you refer to kyle as the "would-be vigilante".
So which it it? is he a vigilante or a murderer out to kill more people after shooting pedobear joe?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And who was he going to murder when running AWAY from the mob and towards armed police? who was kyle going to murder before the other idiot decided he wanted a darwin award so badly after his pedobear friend got shot trying to steal his gun?
Are the people chasing kyle would-be vigilantes?
By my count, if you truly believe kyle was a murderer out to kill more people, that would mean that would be TWO dead would-be vigilantes, and yet you refer to kyle as the "would-be vigilante".
So which it it? is he a vigilante or a murderer out to kill more people after shooting pedobear joe?

in American English​

(ˌvɪdʒəˈlænti)
NOUN
a member of a vigilance committee
any person who takes the law into his or her own
, as by avenging a crime
ADJECTIVE
done violently and summarily, without
to

vigilante justice
Most material © 2005, 1997, 1991 by Penguin Random House LLC. Modified entries © 2019 by Penguin Random House LLC and HarperCollins Publishers Ltd

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Two of the idiots who were shot were literally trying to detain him and harm him while he was running towards police.

That's vigilante behavior

What you are saying is that if you agree with the politics someone has you believe they should be able to beat and murder whoever they want and that person cant defend themselves. That's what you are saying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

in American English​

(ˌvɪdʒəˈlænti)
NOUN
, as by avenging a crime
ADJECTIVE
to

vigilante justice
Most material © 2005, 1997, 1991 by Penguin Random House LLC. Modified entries © 2019 by Penguin Random House LLC and HarperCollins Publishers Ltd

And your definition of this covers people who defense themselves against an attacker. So if someone breaks into my house and tries to rape and kill my daughters....I'm a "vigilante" and a murderer if I shoot him.

You think Kyle should have allowed a drugged violent convicted child rapist to disarm him and kill him and who knows who else. Because only the police can intervene.

And I notice you arent applying this label to the other two men he shot who were chasing him and trying to prevent him from going to police.

This is a level of partisan bias that is on par with the nazi movement. When you become so bias you object to someones human rights that is a huge problem.

That entire riot happened because police shot a man who was resisting arrest while they were trying to bring him in on a warrant for sexual assault. But when these rioters attack innocent people....the innocent person is now expected to let the rioters brutalize them because "he isnt the police!"

Make it make sense. You just flat out have no empathy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's like when Secoriea Turner...an 8 year old black girl....was shot because the BLM scum bags occupied the parking lot of the Wendy's that Rayshard Brooks was shot in. Again shot for fighting the police and firing a taser at them.

And Secorieas mother accidently drove down that street and turned around and tried to get away. And the BLM shit bags started shooting at the car and they murdered that little girl.

That story was buried. These people who are wailing and mad that Kyle defended himself disnt care at all that little girl was killed. They dont care at all about the violence these mobs inflict on innocent people. Business owners shot or beaten to near death...no problem.

The minute one of those people defends themselves? Total outrage.

This is the weighted and bent justice system they want. They dont care about our rights at all. It's all about their politcs. The people victimized and/or murdered by the mobs....they were just collateral damage.

This riot happened because of leftwing anti police mobs ....but as they are breaking laws and committing violent crimes against innocent people....suddenly you have to have police direct protect you or you just gotta die.

I dont understand how anyone can think this way. If Kyle was one of the leftwing mobs (and yeah they have attacked and killed their own....Italia Kelly was murdered in the protest while protesting) he STILL would have had the right to defend himself.

Its disturbing that people turned this boy....who was 17 and not even a voter and probably didnt care much about politcs) into some right wing poster boy and because of that, he has no rights. This is the level of hate they have.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Better to be haunted than dead or permanently incapacitated....

The poor kid has PTSD. He broke down talking about it in the trial and the anti human rights modern nazi movement mocked him.

They really hate us so deeply that they dont think we have any human rights whatsoever. I've seen Kyle haters openly say that "teh right" are not even human so we dont have any rights.

If Lotus or Admin lived in Kenosha or anywhere these riots took place....they would have a much different view of this. But since they havent been on the receiving end of this violence ....they are pretty flippant towards the impact on the locals. The mentality is their wacky and authoritarian cause is so important that innocent people being sacrificed to it is kinda shitty but oh well.

The rioters want police gone and to have the people police their own communities .....but when that actually happens they are mad about it. Cant even defend yourself in the hellish world they want to force on us.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

in American English​

(ˌvɪdʒəˈlænti)
NOUN
, as by avenging a crime
ADJECTIVE
to

vigilante justice

People are allowed to defend their own lives Lotus.

Self defence isn't murder.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I read some domestic violence stats in the USA, 5 black women are murdered daily in the USA, that is 35 a week (1820 a year ) and sadly the left leaning members on this site are crying over thugs who have previously committed sexual crimes on children.... who got shot dead by a minor.....lol

It blows my mind how some peoples thinking is very twisted.

All I can say is, put yourself in your own children's places.... imagine if you own child faced violent criminals chasing them down.... would you really want your kids unable to defend themselves?

I would encourage my kid to defend his own life and I cannot imagine telling my own child... just lay down and be raped son.. holy shit....

Kyle said he wouldn't have gone out now in hindsight and I doubt he will ever do anything like that again...

Anyway... at least for once the bad guys copped it.