Good news for Kyle Rittenhouse fans

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If anyone called her out for her stank, she’d be spittling out, “Liiiiiiiink?”
Yeah, because asking you for a link to something you claim I posted is exactly equivalent to asking for a link to something you claim I do in 3D. Damn, you people are dumb cucks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, because asking you for a link to something you claim I posted is exactly equivalent to asking for a link to something you claim I do in 3D. Damn, you people are dumb cucks.

You are literally calling a minor who was forced to use deadly force to defend himself a murderer.

When it was domestic terrorist mobs who descended on a community they dont belong in and destroyed it.

Basically as long as you agree with terrorist you think they should be able to beat and kill innocent people. And the innocent people should just lay there and allow it.

You know self defense is a human right and you expect people to be deprived of that human right.

You arent seeing human beings. You are seeing a garbage politcal cause based on lies and hate. An authoritarian one.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Yeah. A man can die from being hit in the head with a lamp. Does that make a lamp a meapon? SMDH
If you're trying to bash somebody's skull in with it, yes it can be. Police have turned people into human sprinklers for that.
Look, if you're just doing this for partisan reasons, just stop already. All it is doing is making you unhinged and trying to justify an attempted murder of a 17 year old at the hands of a pedophile and a woman beater just because you don't like the 17 year old's political views.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But I thought hammers were only those things used to strike nails into things!!!!!!!

Charges by the San Francisco district attorney

• Attempted murder, with allegations that it was willful, deliberate and premeditated, that the defendant used a deadly or dangerous weapon, and that the defendant inflicted great bodily injury on a person 70 years of age or older.

• First-degree residential burglary, with an allegation that another person was present in the residence during the commission of the burglary.

Assault with a deadly weapon, with an allegation that the defendant inflicted great bodily injury on a person 70 years of age or older.

Lotus, you are the dumbest fucking idiot on any of these forums. Hands down.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Shoot Me Nigga, Shoot me!!!

cydf3k8itsy71.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you're trying to bash somebody's skull in with it, yes it can be. Police have turned people into human sprinklers for that.
Look, if you're just doing this for partisan reasons, just stop already. All it is doing is making you unhinged and trying to justify an attempted murder of a 17 year old at the hands of a "BabyPumperAlert!" and a woman beater just because you don't like the 17 year old's political views.
You're the ones who are unhinged. Kyle was trolling with a gun and a guy with a skateboard went after him. So Kyle murdered him. You unhinged murder apologists. Fuck all you all.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You're the ones who are unhinged. Kyle was trolling with a gun and a guy with a skateboard went after him. So Kyle murdered him. You unhinged murder apologists. Fuck all you all.

There is a good chance that the guy with the skateboard was going to try to kill Rittenhouse. Same as everyone else in the crowd that was following him.

Anyone that got too close deserved a bullet.

Rittenhouse did an outstanding job defending himself.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now he was trolling with a gun? Drop dead already

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How was he "trolling"? Hundreds of people had guns that night and that was perfectly legal except for the convicted felons and those with concealed weapons which was exclusively Antifa terrorists as far as we know. So where is this supposed "troll"? Give explicit details as if you were explaining it to someone as dumb and dishonest as yourself.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is a good chance that the guy with the skateboard was going to try to kill Rittenhouse. Same as everyone else in the crowd that was following him.

Anyone that got too close deserved a bullet.

Rittenhouse did an outstanding job defending himself.

He had amazing trigger control and muzzle disapline.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How was he "trolling"? Hundreds of people had guns that night and that was perfectly legal except for the convicted felons and those with concealed weapons which was exclusively Antifa terrorists as far as we know. So where is this supposed "troll"? Give explicit details as if you were explaining it to someone as dumb and dishonest as yourself.
You see -- none of the armed citizens who were there to protect others and their communities should have been there that night. We should have been able to watch as dumpster fires were jettisoned into gas stations, homes destroyed, innocent people murdered etc etc. Kenosha should have been hollowed out and turned into the next Detroit so that then these disingenuous cretins could cry "white flight" when it is only the people left without alternatives that remain.

Because traveling across a state line to defend a community is a bad thing. Only traveling across the globe at the behest of the war time industrial complex is good in the eyes of rodents like Lotus

There is no harmony possible with people like this. they have to go. Period.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just stop and examine lotusdumb’s failed logic

If you are carrying a gun lawfully you automatically lose the right to self defense

So then what’s the purpose of having a gun in the first place you idiot? And what do you use to defend yourself againt a criminal mob?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are literally calling a minor who was forced to use deadly force to defend himself a murderer.

When it was domestic terrorist mobs who descended on a community they dont belong in and destroyed it.

Basically as long as you agree with terrorist you think they should be able to beat and kill innocent people. And the innocent people should just lay there and allow it.

You know self defense is a human right and you expect people to be deprived of that human right.

You arent seeing human beings. You are seeing a garbage politcal cause based on lies and hate. An authoritarian one.
Even if Kyle Rittenhouse was partially in the right, I wouldn't say he was entirely innocent. But neither were his opposition.

This case I'd call it, "None of the warring factions in this case was entirely blameless but none entirely culpable either."

It's not an open and shut Black and White case. There's a lotta gray in this one.

As the Hero of the Right once put it, "There's blame on both sides."

And it applies to all affected parties in this case too @Dove

Therefore, both sides should have punished to some degree and sentenced accordingly. This doesn't necessarily mean that Rittenhouse should have gone to prison, but an alternative sentence which reflected his actions should have been implemented.

A number of the protesters should have been sentenced too.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even if Kyle Rittenhouse was partially in the right, I wouldn't say he was entirely innocent. But neither were his opposition.

This case I'd call it, "None of the warring factions in this case was entirely blameless but none entirely culpable either."

It's not an open and shut Black and White case. There's a lotta gray in this one.

Therefore, both sides should have punished to some degree and sentenced accordingly. This doesn't necessarily mean that Rittenhouse should have gone to prison, but an alternative sentence which reflected his actions should have been implemented.

Joe you may as well blame homeowners for being partly guilty when they get broken into.

This isnt politcal sides. This was a 17 year old boy defending businesses against an uninvited violent mob who was destroying Kenosha. The ONLY people are fault are the domestic terrorists to INVADED Kenosha and burnt it down. And attacked locals.

Kyle didnt break any laws. The attackers did. If they didnt go to Kenoshe they would be alive in their own states. You cannot travel to a town and destroy it and play victim. These people were aggressors. If they didnt go after him they would be alive.

The kid did absolutely nothing wrong. You insist on making this politcs.

I guess the jews were partly to blame for the holocaust then by this logic.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To help illustrate how ignorant and detached fr reality Lotusbutt, A.K.A. Stinky, has become remember when you claimed this never happened and was a made up conspiracy theory? Yes, she truly is that stupid and far gone to simply reject factual evidence because it goes against the leftist narrative. She loves to lie for the cause.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Read that part back very very very slowly until it sinks in for you. Went after him to do what, lotusbud? what was skateboard guy trying to do?
Keep him from murdering anyone else. Why don't you slow down and let that sink in.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

NO ONE deserved to die in this scenario. NO ONE.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's standard SJW behaviour which she's learned like a good little libtard lemming.

No "sauce" is ever good enough though of course, if it clashes with their spoonfed narrative...

a7ada7595026bccccc9b8660826798f6c85865229489fe6cab0f7fa03ee88bd7_1.jpg
Oh, wow. That is so funny.

If your IQ is below 75.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
NO ONE deserved to die in this scenario. NO ONE.
Someone lighting dumpsters on fire and shoving them into gasoline pumps is putting themselves in a situation where that is likely to happen. As is chasing someone with a gun yelling “get him” while shots are ringing in the air and others are already striking the person

You moron

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope Kyle loses this lawsuit, big time, and that his life serves as a warning to other would-be vigilantes. It's not fucking worth it, because you will spend the rest of your life dealing with your stupidity and heartlessness.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how this piece of shit doesn’t say let this serve as a lesson not to terrorize communities and riot.

Notice how those animals get a pass