Good news for Kyle Rittenhouse fans

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are completely full of shit. Find the link, or admit you're a liar. You are incredible. I never did any such thing. Fuckwits. You and Smallie are two of the dumbest people alive.

Biggy already linked to it once.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah. A man can die from being hit in the head with a lamp. Does that make a lamp a meapon? SMDH

Yes, Lotus.

Something becomes a weapon the second it's used as a weapon.

This is common sense shit we learn as children.

And what even is your point? That if someone attacks us with an object that isnt considered a weapon until it's used as one....that we have no right to defend ourselves?

Is a dick a weapon, Lotus? Can I shoot a man who is raping me?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah. A man can die from being hit in the head with a lamp. Does that make a lamp a meapon? SMDH
What’s a “meapon” bright spark? You need to remove your uneducated arse away from this thread. Like right away…don’t dilly dally with the waft neither…we can all do without fabric permeation.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What’s a “meapon” bright spark? You need to remove your uneducated arse away from this thread. Like right away…don’t dilly dally with the waft neither…we can all do without fabric permeation.
Oh, gee, I don't know. What's a typo, Einstein?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I asked her if she was a primary school teacher, Lotus claimed to be a lecturer of “adults” at a particular university. When I asked her what her curriculum specifically entailed, she replied that it was a self-generating curriculum?? Lol…I think she was alluding to philosophy or some brain_farting leftist wank.

I just think all that peri-peri food must be hard on her anus given her constant flatulence. I want to light one for some enlightenment!
images
Link to where I ever said anything about "a self-generating curriculum." I don't even know what that is. You guys are really into making shit up out of whole cloth. It's kinda stupid.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Link to where I ever said anything about "a self-generating curriculum." I don't even know what that is. You guys are really into making shit up out of whole cloth. It's kinda stupid.
Derpity derp derp! I can’t possibly look for that bit of twoddle you wrote over a bloody year ago Ms Smelly bitz. We both know that you said it or would you care to clarify further el “professorin”?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Derpity derp derp! I can’t possibly look for that bit of twoddle you wrote over a bloody year ago Ms Smelly bitz. We both know that you said it or would you care to clarify further el “professorin”?
I don't know what the fuck a "self-generating curriculum" is. Therefore, I never claimed to participate in one. Lying fuckbuckle.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Go derpity derp yourself, Brainfail. We're bound for the USA tomorrow. I've got things to do.