Good news for Kyle Rittenhouse fans

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotusbutt loves to lie. As if the "BabyPumperAlert!" who explicitly said he was going to murder Kyle for putting out a dumpster fire, who ran at Kyle while his friend fired multiple shots including three at Kyle, and who was shot while he had his right hand on the barrel of Kyle's rifle wasn't a reasonable threat. Or the guy who beat him on the head until he fell down. Or the felon with an illegal pistol who was trying to shoot Kyle in the head and testified as much at the trial... As if those three were not trying to murder their victim.

You can't make this shit up. Facts and reality no longer mean anything to ideologically possessed shit stains like Lotusbutt.
You just did make that shit up.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
A skateboard is a weapon in your world? And what is a gun?
can I whack you across the head with one you moronic smelly old crone?

Do so while you're already lying on the ground out of breath having been struck twice already and with the backup of an entire angry mob bent on harming you?

Good lord the stupidity is at a real apex now!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You just did make that shit up.

Watch the highlights of the trial if the whole thing is to long for you because it is all there and are legal findings of fact. BDo you ever feel shame or embarrassment for so consistently lying and deliberately failing to understand even the most basic of facts? You should.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Watch the highlights of the trial if the whole thing is to long for you because it is all there and are legal findings of fact. BDo you ever feel shame or embarrassment for so consistently lying and failing to understand even the most basic of facts? You should.
If you've ever wondered why the school system in California is declining to such a degree just remember Lotus was a teacher there.

yeah, scary, I know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A skateboard is a weapon in your world? And what is a gun?

A skateboard is a weapon the minute you use it as a weapon. You can fucking kill someone if you hit them in the head with a skateboard, Lotus.

Have you ever picked up a skateboard? It's a heavy piece of a wood with metal in it.

And absolutely no one is obligated to allow themselves to be beaten with ANYTHING. You are putting some expectation on an innocent 17 year old to be some "bigger person" and just take a brutal beating.....that's NOT REALITY.

People have died getting hit in the head with skateboards. Its ridiculous and scary to see grown adults pretend you cant kill someone with a skateboard.

We are legally allowed to stop someone from causing us severe bodily harm or killing us.

Is a dick a weapon, Lotus? Can a woman shoot a man trying to rape her or does she need to lay there and wait because a dick isnt a weapon and cant kill you?

Your logic here is insane and anti human rights.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lotus you are a grown woman. You know damn well that ANYTHING can be used as a weapon. And the very second someone decides to USE something as a weapon it becomes one.

If someone start beating you in the head with a lamp do you think you are forced to lay there and allow it because a "lamp isnt a weapon"? It damn well becomes a weapon when someone uses it to attack someone.

If I stab someone with my chef knife ....is my chef knife not a weapon?

Come on, Lotus. Dont be this person. Dont sell your soul to a partisan side that would burn down your home and piss on you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is a baseball bat a weapon? Deepa derp derp?

How about a hammer? Is that a deadly weapon? Because if it isn’t then someone needs to have a sit down with the DA in San Francisco to determine WHY Dave Depape is being charged with attempted murder with the use of a deadly weapon

So much for idiot bud her massive intellect and all those facts she exposes.

Dumb cunt

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lotus you are a grown woman. You know damn well that ANYTHING can be used as a weapon. And the very second someone decides to USE something as a weapon it becomes one.

If someone start beating you in the head with a lamp do you think you are forced to lay there and allow it because a "lamp isnt a weapon"? It damn well becomes a weapon when someone uses it to attack someone.

If I stab someone with my chef knife ....is my chef knife not a weapon?

Come on, Lotus. Dont be this person. Dont sell your soul to a partisan side that would burn down your home and piss on you.
Keep in mind this dumb cunt was a teacher. Let that sink in for a moment.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Everything he described is ON VIDEO....you can WATCH IT HAPPEN

What the FUCK is wrong with you?!
From multiple angles provided by multiple people via their cell phones.

Holy shit that woman is perhaps the dumbest moron I've encountered on these forums aside from the forum fungi like seaqueen and that X dicksnot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
From multiple angles provided by multiple people via their cell phones.

Holy shit that woman is perhaps the dumbest moron I've encountered on these forums aside from the forum fungi like seaqueen and that X dicksnot.

I dont think shes dumb.

I think shes stubborn and hates us more then she cares about the rights of human beings.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I dont think shes dumb.

I think shes stubborn and hates us more then she cares about the rights of human beings.
no.. like I pointed out she's dumb enough to buy into the idea that because he went there that night he had no right whatsoever to defend himself

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont think shes dumb.

Like I said, ideologically possessed and either unable or unwilling to process information or facts. Such people view everything through an ideological lense and so are unable to ever reach sound conclusions. Furthermore, she will actively reject truthful information which does not conform to her ideological delusions.

You can shower them with factually true information but they will steadfastly ignore and reject all of it. As Yuri Bezmenov says they may finally understand when the communist boot crushes their testicles but not before and then it is to late. The KGB itself considered such people nothing more than useful idiots to be liquidated after their usefulness has past.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember voting several such skateboard death links in the original thread. Lotusbutt ignored all of it then and I fully expect her to ignore all of it now. She will ignore everything in order to continue believing her delusions. We are not dealing with a mentally rational person.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She’s claimed teacher. Horrifying someone that stupid and dishonest would be entrusted with the minds of vulnerable kids
When I asked her if she was a primary school teacher, Lotus claimed to be a lecturer of “adults” at a particular university. When I asked her what her curriculum specifically entailed, she replied that it was a self-generating curriculum?? Lol…I think she was alluding to philosophy or some brain_farting leftist wank.

I just think all that peri-peri food must be hard on her anus given her constant flatulence. I want to light one for some enlightenment!
images

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A thread at SG. Biggy can find it for you. Stinky claimed people should stop bathing "for the environment" and just completely lost her shit when she learned people with good personal hygiene often bath twice per day or more. Thus why Lotusbutt is now referred to as Stinky.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A thread at SG. Biggy can find it for you. Stinky claimed people should stop bathing "for the environment" and just completely lost her shit when she learned people with good personal hygiene often bath twice per day or more. This why Lotusbutt is now referred to as Stinky.
Seriously? Fucking hell she’s a halfwit. Around the corner from her they actually pump raw effluent from a pipe jutting out on the beach. When I questioned her about it she didn’t say boo. She can theorise and all she wants about grey water or water conservation, but the reality is that she does fuck all for the environment.

Eeeeeeeew…her dirty bits must be so crusty!
:daFuq3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The nasty old crone probably still has shit stains in her underwear. You know that if she is not washing herself then she is definitely not washing her clothes so she is reusing those nasty poop stained undies.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A thread at SG. Biggy can find it for you. Stinky claimed people should stop bathing "for the environment" and just completely lost her shit when she learned people with good personal hygiene often bath twice per day or more. Thus why Lotusbutt is now referred to as Stinky.
You are completely full of shit. Find the link, or admit you're a liar. You are incredible. I never did any such thing. Fuckwits. You and Smallie are two of the dumbest people alive.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously? Fucking hell she’s a halfwit. Around the corner from her they actually pump raw effluent from a pipe jutting out on the beach. When I questioned her about it she didn’t say boo. She can theorise and all she wants about grey water or water conservation, but the reality is that she does fuck all for the environment.

Eeeeeeeew…her dirty bits must be so crusty!
:daFuq3:
Go fuck yourself with your own piercings.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah. A man can die from being hit in the head with a lamp. Does that make a lamp a meapon? SMDH
what is a "meapon" part of that massive intellect of yours?

and yea a lamp, if used as an instrument to cause harm on another, will be considered a deadly weapon in the charging documents you fucking imbecile

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You are completely full of shit. Find the link, or admit you're a liar. You are incredible. I never did any such thing. Fuckwits. You and Smallie are two of the dumbest people alive.
We all saw it, stinkybud.

lmao