Good Whiskey

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
60? thats for stuffy folks and too much for something u will only be hurling into the bushes on your hands and knees later
If you like proper whiskey then this is for you, if you're drinking to get pished then cheap bourbon will do it...
i have JD on hand, always do but i dont touch it, for when theres ppl over
I don't have any drink in the house, even when I was an alcoholic, I drank it all it was in then out... If I drink again it will be a couple of proper whiskies and a proper cigar to accompany it... Things like that should be savoured and not abused...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
idk if its whiskey but i have a pic of a bottle of hennesy -on sale- for $999/$132 off

i cant post it cos imgur wants me 2 jump through hoops and upload things 2 access my account and post it....not in the mood

my point is that even if u were rich wouldnt u feel like a fool buying it?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
60? thats for stuffy folks and too much for something u will only be hurling into the bushes on your hands and knees later
If you like proper whiskey then this is for you, if you're drinking to get pished then cheap bourbon will do it...
i have JD on hand, always do but i dont touch it, for when theres ppl over
I don't have any drink in the house, even when I was an alcoholic, I drank it all it was in then out... If I drink again it will be a couple of proper whiskies and a proper cigar to accompany it... Things like that should be savoured and not abused...
its hard stopping when u feel it, right?

i dont drink that often but im like that when i do. bad ideas always make sense when u driink lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
idk if its whiskey but i have a pic of a bottle of hennesy -on sale- for $999/$132 off

i cant post it cos imgur wants me 2 jump through hoops and upload things 2 access my account and post it....not in the mood

What's imgur doing? I'm an expert
Yeah expensive whiskey would be low on the list if I was a millionaire...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What's imgur doing? I'm an expert
Yeah expensive whiskey would be low on the list if I was a millionaire...
techincally speaking, they r being r being douchebags

i need 2 upload their app, but i dont like being forced so i resist