Got my covid vaccine

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think China sicked the World in order to get rid of Trump because he wanted to re-arange the World Economic Order. And they scared China shitless.
And in so doing, they succeeded.

This I believe was an act of incomprehensible evil.
The world should gang up on them make these Communist Chinese bastards pay trillions to the rest of the world in reparations.

Boycott their fucking Olympiad next year to while we're at it.

I completely agree with you.

And now we have complete shit bag politicians who dont care at all about the people to deal with them. By deal with them....I mean kiss their asses.

The chinese government is ghoulishly evil. They never admit when they've caused devastation.

Do you remember....or did you even hear about....the crashed satellite? They launched the shit into a nearby populated town.....claimed only 6 people died when it was probably closer to 200 or 300?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Same time, I don't wanna be racist to Chinese people in our countries who've little or no relationship to the actual nation of China, which is run by evil men. I don't blame them for the virus. It's like demonizing a Muslim because of ISIS or blaming the ilss of the state of Israel on Jews here, when they have nothign to do with that country.

Anyways, I admit that my hunches aren't based on any facts. I jus feel there's something that hasn't been revealed to us.

We are talking about the Chinese government.....we are not hating on Chinese people.

And we are not calling them evil because they are Chinese. We call them evil because of the evil shit they do. Their race is irrelevant really. It just so happens to be the Chinese government.

Hating nazi Germany and Hilter isnt/wasnt "being racist" towards Germans or hating German people was it?

SAME thing here.

Joe. ......dont complicate or muddy the waters with this absurd leftist PC shit. It's okay to call evil out for what it is. Race isn't a factor at all.

The left loves to gaslight people with this delusional claim that opposing the evils of the Chinese government somehow translates to being racist towards Chinese people. Their favorite establishment politicians and corporatists are all cool with China and kissing Chinas ass.....so this is just a tactic to shame and silence people who criticize the Chinese government.

Its completely absurd to suggest that if we hold China accountable or criticize the Chinese government, or even have truthful information, that we will inspire "hate crimes" towards Asains who have nothing to do with China. And it shows how manipulative they are. Like it's okay to lie or cover things up or be any less than honest because the people are so ignorant and savage that they will go start hate criming Asains. It gives the idea that dishonesty is noble and heroic and for our good.

And that's disgusting bullshit that shouldnt be tolerated. Our government starts to be more like the Chinese one in doing that. American leftist are authoritarians who think means justify the ends.. ...which is a dangerous mentality. Excuses to fudge the truth or hide information should be attacked and called out and not tolerated.

Playing the race card is worn out and it's just gaslighting.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think China sicked the World in order to get rid of Trump because he wanted to re-arange the World Economic Order. And they scared China shitless.

The world should gang up on them make these Communist Chinese bastards pay trillions to the rest of the world in reparations.

And now we have complete shit bag politicians who dont care at all about the people to deal with them. By deal with them....I mean kiss their asses.

The chinese government is ghoulishly evil. They never admit when they've caused devastation.

Do you remember....or did you even hear about....the crashed satellite? They launched the shit into a nearby populated town.....claimed only 6 people died when it was probably closer to 200 or 300?

Same time, I don't wanna be racist to Chinese people in our countries who've little or no relationship to the actual nation of China, which is run by evil men. I don't blame them for the virus. It's like demonizing a Muslim because of ISIS or blaming the ilss of the state of Israel on Jews here, when they have nothign to do with that country.

Anyways, I admit that my hunches aren't based on any facts. I jus feel there's something that hasn't been revealed to us.

It has been shown and proven that lots of muzzies in the US send money to isis sonsabiches.
True...the same thing happens in Oz. The Lebanese here do it quite frequently.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It has been shown and proven that lots of muzzies in the US send money to isis sonsabiches.

Most of the Lebanese are cool though... Iranians too...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Most of the Lebanese are cool though... Iranians too...
Yeah they have character that’s for sure. But in Western Sydney it’s a bit dodgy, so far as the youth there are concerned and supporting radical Islamic groups.