Got my covid vaccine

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking lefrtard. I sincerely hope that you don’t get blood clot complications. Past all the shits n giggles, I wish nobody to suffer from a stroke.

Think carefully people, it’s not safe just yet.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking lefrtard. I sincerely hope that you don’t get blood clot complications. Past all the shits n giggles, I wish nobody to suffer from a stroke.

Do you always have to be a dick?

I didn't get the Astra Zeneca jab.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do you always have to be a dick?

I didn't get the Astra Zeneca jab.
Well, I’m just saying. 170 flu virus mutations/stains and still no cure after 75 years of research. Why would this vaccine be the answer after just over a year worth of research? I wouldn’t encourage the jab to my worst e-enemy.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And unbelievably my long haul symptoms seem to be gone. I am not the only one -- this is being widely reported on. But I wasn't holding out hope it would happen to me. This is pretty amazing!

So have thousands of other people, but you make a thread ? You and your little mob of Karen’s are the most narcissistic two faced bitches on the web....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And unbelievably my long haul symptoms seem to be gone. I am not the only one -- this is being widely reported on. But I wasn't holding out hope it would happen to me. This is pretty amazing!

So have thousands of other people, but you make a thread ? You and your little mob of Karen’s are the most narcissistic two faced bitches on the web....

As usual she's trying to score points against us 'Nazis'.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I got my second last week. God bless Costa Rica. Zero side effect. Amigo you listen to that brain dead Hermaphrodite who doesn’t know her ass from two bits. Do what ya want. I can now enjoy freedom.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I got my second last week. God bless Costa Rica. Zero side effect. Amigo you listen to that brain dead Hermaphrodite who doesn’t know her ass from two bits. Do what ya want. I can now enjoy freedom.
Oh...that’s what’s got your panties in a tangle. Hazza is a good lad, you should try getting along with him.

Secondly...I have O+ blood type, I’ve had flu twice in my entire life, and viruses don’t effect me like the rest of the populace. Beyond my character here as Breakfall, I also have an interest in science with an Ass.Dipl. in Applied Science. You may say whoopdeedoo, but it enables me to allow common sense to prevail and research in all the right places.

While I don’t require the vaccine because of my natural defences, the side-effects from the vaccine(s) can potentially kill me. I have MVP, a heart condition, and am susceptible to blood-clots if my fitness level where to be compromised.

I’ve known you for a while now Sea, and it’s about time you act your fucking age. Not all of us are semi-retired and living in fucking Costa Rica with an accommodating exchange rate over in shitsville. Some of us have serious commitments and need to keep our noses to the grindstone.

Now while I don’t give a fuck what you think of Breakfall/Gallium, don’t ever confuse him with the real me. Amigo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm very surprised you got this one.

What makes you comfortable with THIS vaccine, when you are so skeptical and uncomfortable with established vaccines?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I want to get the vaccine, but I would have to leave my secure location.
.There is no such thing as security, man.
You have to stop believing what your corporate masters brainwash you into believing through big corporate media.
Maybe buy a gun so you'll feel safe at the clinic. AR-15 is best.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
You have to stop believing what your corporate masters brainwash you into believing through big corporate media.
Praise be to jesus, I am a self righteous sumbitch!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Praise be to jesus, I am a self righteous sumbitch!
..and if I may suggest, kill as many people in that clinic preemptively because you know they'll be gunning for you if you don't.
It's the only way to be sure.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see you guys are back to mocking those who defend our constitutional rights to arms.

Right after your beloved tyrannical gun laws resulted in the death of a black man.

Regular white supremacists aren't you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG guys! This leftard is crying! See what you've all done?

Now hurry up and hand over your rights to the state so we can stop scaring this poor woman! In fact just toss out the constitution all together. Stop being putanists guys!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Now hurry up and hand over your rights to the state so we can stop scaring this poor woman! In fact just toss out the constitution all together. Stop being putanists guys!

Bitch needs to go back to whore island and start making sammies and running a vacuum!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bitch needs to go back to whore island and start making sammies and running a vacuum!

If she so scared of us......she could leave prople alone and mind her own business. Problem solved!

I love how these manipulative statist putanist fucks try to manipulate us out of our rights by using shootings and suggesting we dont care.

Motherfucker we are not trying to legalize murder. The law already has that shit handled. WE are not the ones who throw outraged fits if a violent criminal gets shot or thrown in prison.

There is a reason shootings are exploited as a way to guilt Americans .....law abiding citizens...out of their constitutional rights. And fuck them and that reason.