Got my covid vaccine

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This isn't a cure. SMH
Precisely, why risk it?
Well, having a roof over you head isn't a cure for rain or cold, and a roof could fall on you and a house burn down and incinerate you along with it.

Your logic. LoLz at Brainfail.

PS: Brainfail, and cons generally - what's it like being afraid of your own shadow?
This isn't a cure. SMH
Precisely, why risk it?
Well, having a roof over you head isn't a cure for rain or cold, and a roof could fall on you and a house burn down and incinerate you along with it.

PS: Brainfail, and cons generally - what's it like being afraid of your own shadow?
You aren’t making any sense again halfwit.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
This isn't a cure. SMH
Precisely, why risk it?

This isn't a cure. SMH
Precisely, why risk it?

Do you take an aspirin when you get a headache? It's not a cure. Why risk it?
I'm making complete sense.
you are telling people not to protect themselves because a very tiny fraction will have a negative reaction.

I'm saying why risk living in a house or riding in a car when YOU KNOW that people die in them.
Houses do not cure cold and wind or rain, and cars do not cure distance?
.Why risk it?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This isn't a cure. SMH
Precisely, why risk it?

This isn't a cure. SMH
Precisely, why risk it?

Do you take an aspirin when you get a headache? It's not a cure. Why risk it?
I'm making complete sense.
you are telling people not to protect themselves because a very tiny fraction will have a negative reaction.

I'm saying why risk living in a house or riding in a car when YOU KNOW that people die in them.
Houses do not cure cold and wind or rain, and cars do not cure distance?
.Why risk it?
Why is it so hard for you to understand that certain people don’t require the “vaccine”, and with others the vaccine could prove potentially fatal? Having particular members here stating that they have had the jab and it’s all good Hollywood, isn’t reason for others to line up like sheep and follow suit.

If I have a headache, I’ll take an aspirin because I know the ache will eventually be alleviated. Tried and tested. Introducing foreign bodies into my bloodstream, particularly when I don’t require it, isn’t exactly the same kettle of fish now is it?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Why is it so hard for you to understand that certain people don’t require the “vaccine”, and with others the vaccine could prove potentially fatal?
That's you. and a few, relatively others.
You are telling everyone not to take it.

,and why do you think that anyone would/should act upon the opinion of a dope like you anyway.

You have a legitimate reason not to take it, don't escalate that into no one should, ya dummy.

Glad you live in the remote outback away from people whose health and lives you would otherwise jeopardize.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why is it so hard for you to understand that certain people don’t require the “vaccine”, and with others the vaccine could prove potentially fatal?

,and why do you think that anyone would/should act upon the opinion of a dope like you anyway.

You have a legitimate reason not to take it, don't escalate that into no one should, ya dummy.

Glad you live in the remote outback away from people whose health and lives you would otherwise jeopardize.
Around 38% of the world’s population has Blood Type O+. And I have a higher IQ than you. Happy Dayz.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Around 38% of the world’s population has Blood Type O+. And I have a higher IQ than you. Happy Dayz.
.You have the most common blood type
appropriately enough since you are so common.

The one most associated with African origin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
You know - Contard's conservative paramountly paranoid bretheren, the muslims, are enjoying a resurgence because they think Polio vacs is a plot to poison them.

..or for Bill Gates to inject nanobot trackers so he can find them anytime he wants to punish them for getting out of line..

absolute fact...you could look it up.

Yet most of the anti vaxxers were on the left and blaming big pharma for trying to kill people for profit. The 9/11 truther thing was also left.

Do you try to attach everything you dont like or agree with to a conservative STANCE? Because that's what you do.

Either way, no one should be forced to have any medical intervention they dont want and the government shouldnt be using coercion through any corporations either.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking lefrtard. I sincerely hope that you don’t get blood clot complications. Past all the shits n giggles, I wish nobody to suffer from a stroke.

Think carefully people, it’s not safe just yet.

Not sure about these vaccines.

I'd prefer to wait another 6 months or so, see what the feedback is and how well they work.

The authorities are a bit too quick on the trigger, telling us to take this vaccine or that one without knowing how well they'll really work.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know - Contard's conservative paramountly paranoid bretheren, the muslims, are enjoying a resurgence because they think Polio vacs is a plot to poison them.

..or for Bill Gates to inject nanobot trackers so he can find them anytime he wants to punish them for getting out of line..

Yet most of the anti vaxxers were on the left and blaming big pharma for trying to kill people for profit. The 9/11 truther thing was also left.

Do you try to attach everything you dont like or agree with to a conservative STANCE? Because that's what you do.

Either way, no one should be forced to have any medical intervention they dont want and the government shouldnt be using coercion through any corporations either.

Do you believe the official explanation of 911, Dovey?

I don't.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Common enough to ensure the survival of the human species. It ain’t heavy...it’s just my ballz on your forehead.

:Whatevr3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you believe the official explanation of 911, Dovey?

I don't.

Not at all.

I also used to be more left. Lol.

When it started, it was mostly left leaning people rejecting the official story.....mostly because they hate Bush and think there is a difference between which war mongering establishment politician is in office.

I'm not really sold on the various conspiracy theories. ....but sure the fuck dont believe the official story either.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Common enough to ensure the survival of the human species. It ain’t heavy...it’s just my ballz on your forehead.

I don't know who told you that's how babies are made
so I pray the human race's survival won't depend on your know-how, Brainfail.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don't know who told you that's how babies are made
so I pray the human race's survival won't depend on your know-how, Brainfail.
Cool story braah.

Jokes aside: do your research and make your own choices. Making threads about having the jab and showing no immediate signs of any side-effects, plainly shows complete ignorance. The long-term implications could prove dire indeed. She may have even signed her own death sentence.

Type O and Rh-Negative Blood Type Protective Against COVID-19. The O- blood group had the lowest probability of SARS-Cov-2 infection, while the B+ blood group had the highest probability.13 Jan 2021

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Astra Seneca....... ahmmm..... no thanks.

170669390_5537936692944459_1838601542208291617_n.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine a campaign against putting fluoride in drinking water today?

im not sure about anything now

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh lookie ‘ere ‘tards...

NSW woman, 48, dies after Covid-19 vaccine despite AstraZeneca warning

Astra-Zeneca seems to be one of the 'bad ones'.
Johnson & Johnson reportd some deaths too.
Safest of the Major Brands so far seems to be Pfizer.

I suppose if you live in Australia & you're planning to get vaccinated, you have the luxury of waiting for a safer vaccine to come out given the country's low COVID rates & generally healthy lifestyle.

It's not like a heavy hit place like Israel.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh lookie ‘ere ‘tards...

I suppose if you live in Australia & you're planning to get vaccinated, you have the luxury of waiting for a safer vaccine to come out given the country's low COVID rates & generally healthy lifestyle.

Nah...it’s been kept in check luckily enough: only 909 deaths so far. I don’t think too many Aussies are sold on the vaccine. Social distancing is maintained wherever possible, border closures enforced when epidemic hotspots crop up.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh lookie ‘ere ‘tards...

Nah...it’s been kept in check luckily enough: only 909 deaths so far. I don’t think too many Aussies are sold on the vaccine. Social distancing is maintained wherever possible, border closures enforced when epidemic hotspots crop up.

Well some major reasons Australia fared well & you can take things for granted like you do...

1. It's sparesely populated, so you CAN social distance properly.
2. Nice weather - so this enables people to do things outdoor and not have to stay inside.
3. Australians seem to have this 'caravan frontier mentality'. That is - they pack large, are slef -sufficient so they don't go to the store as often as Americans, stock up more so they don't take as many trips to the mall where the virus can spread.
4. Got a decent health care system, even if it's not the best. Autralians are healtheir than the average person in most countries.
5. Arid if not desert like conditions which make it more difficult for the virus to spread.

...doesn't COVID sorta die in extreme heat as well? I noticed much of Africa's rates are relatively low too.

Place in Canada that's been hit hard by COVID is Toronto or Montreal because it's the diametric opposite climate wise from Australia. Shitty weather, People have to perform many of their activities inside so the virus spreads much more easily like that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh lookie ‘ere ‘tards...

Well some major reasons Australia fared well & you can take things for granted like you do...

1. It's sparesely populated, so you CAN social distance properly.
2. Nice weather - so this enables people to do things outdoor and not have to stay inside.
3. Australians seem to have this 'caravan frontier mentality'. That is - they pack large, are slef -sufficient so they don't go to the store as often as Americans, stock up more so they don't take as many trips to the mall where the virus can spread.
4. Got a decent health care system, even if it's not the best. Autralians are healtheir than the average person in most countries.
5. Arid if not desert like conditions which make it more difficult for the virus to spread.

...doesn't COVID sorta die in extreme heat as well? I noticed much of Africa's rates are relatively low too.

Place in Canada that's been hit hard by COVID is Toronto or Montreal because it's the diametric opposite climate wise from Australia. Shitty weather, People have to perform many of their activities inside so the virus spreads much more easily like that.
Yeah, most of the above. Africa will escalate due to TB and HIV prevalence.
Private healthcare in Australia is the way to go if one really wants to survive. In any event, I hope everyone stays as safe as possible, and has the strength to survive. If Trump can...most can yeah?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
imagine a campaign against putting fluoride in drinking water today?

im not sure about anything now

I've done my part of telling others about fluoride. Fuck that shit.

Its a way to keep the population submissive and docile. Hitler first used it on the Jewish population.

The shit is literally poison.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh lookie ‘ere ‘tards...

Well, now I'm reading that Pfizer has actually had some blood clot deaths, too. It's weird that there's been no publicity about it.

I am not a big proponent of vaccines. I've never gotten a flu vaccine. But I am so sick of this lockdown shit, and though I had Covid and it doesn't exactly terrify me, I would never forgive myself if I gave it to someone else. So I bit the bullet and got the J&J, one and done. I may die of a blood clot yet, and some of the good Christian CONS here who often wish death on me may get their wish yet. I'm sure those good people will dance in the streets if I disappear within the next week.

PS, to those of you who are new here, I am not a Democrat and I never watch CNN. Fuck off, you Trumptarded morons.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And unbelievably my long haul symptoms seem to be gone. I am not the only one -- this is being widely reported on. But I wasn't holding out hope it would happen to me. This is pretty amazing!

LMMMFBO, ONLY A CNN WATCHER WOULD GET THAT FAKE FUKIN FLU VACINNE

HOPE YOU DIE SOON

You hope she dies soon? For the sake of responsible gun owners, hope you don’t own one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh lookie ‘ere ‘tards...

These vaccines are causing vaccine induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT).

My oldest daughter wants it because shes planning on working as a CNA while she goes through her BSN program.

I really want her to put it off as long as possible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh lookie ‘ere ‘tards...

Well, now I'm reading that Pfizer has actually had some blood clot deaths, too. It's weird that there's been no publicity about it.

I am not a big proponent of vaccines. I've never gotten a flu vaccine. But I am so sick of this lockdown shit, and though I had Covid and it doesn't exactly terrify me, I would never forgive myself if I gave it to someone else. So I bit the bullet and got the J&J, one and done. I may die of a blood clot yet, and some of the good Christian CONS here who often wish death on me may get their wish yet. I'm sure those good people will dance in the streets if I disappear within the next week.

PS, to those of you who are new here, I am not a Democrat and I never watch CNN. Fuck off, you Trumptarded morons.

It's not at all weird there is no publicity on it. Its expected.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh lookie ‘ere ‘tards...

My oldest daughter wants it because shes planning on working as a CNA while she goes through her BSN program.

Come on. I got my second 12 days ago. Zero issues. Even Fatso Trump got his

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh lookie ‘ere ‘tards...

Come on. I got my second 12 days ago. Zero issues. Even Fatso Trump got his

Not everyone who buys a ticket wins the lotto, but you never know if its gonna be you or someone else.

Shes just about 18, very healthy, up to date on all her vaccines. And shes been exposed as I caught Covid and so did my husband. Her risk from the virus is very low.....so the risk of the vaccine isnt worth it right now imo.

And my husband recieved both shots early last month. Yet he isnt allowed to return to work until he takes a negative Covid swab(he is actually there right now getting swabbed again).

We did everything you are supposed to do, as well.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And unbelievably my long haul symptoms seem to be gone. I am not the only one -- this is being widely reported on. But I wasn't holding out hope it would happen to me. This is pretty amazing!
Fucking lemming