Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
268285236_10106107107274862_581567389018002827_n.jpg
Stay thirsty, faggit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People, get your medical info from medical authorities, not from internet rebels and keyboard insurrectionists.
I do. My son in law in an ER Doctor.

I constantly say these things need to be between patient and doctor. And nothing is ever one size fits all.

I gotta wonder what they view as medical authorities. It's not politicains or Fauci. People need to talk to their own doctors.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People, get your medical info from medical authorities, not from internet rebels and keyboard insurrectionists.

I constantly say these things need to be between patient and doctor. And nothing is ever one size fits all.

I gotta wonder what they view as medical authorities. It's not politicains or Fauci. People need to talk to their own doctors.
My mom was talking about Fraudchi this morning. I told her not to listen to a fucking thing he says, ever. She was going on about him saying Trump was antivax. Fuck sakes, I dont know if thats true but if he did say or insinuate that, its yet another whopper of a lie from these fraudsters.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and another thing, Splurt only wants medical advice if it comes from someone who tells you to double mask and quadruple vax. Fucking insincere cunt!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Fauci sh
What a pile of horse shit.

To be infectious, one has to have symptoms present.... ie virus present in the mucous membranes and bodily fluids and waste.

Asymptomatic people don't have anywhere near the levels that the symptomatic do.

Why are you so fucking dumb?

Are you an epidemiologist now, on top of being an arms dealer? Wow. You have many talents, don't you?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Your level of arrogance is in direct proportion to your level of stupidity.

Examining 10 million cases does not show any evidence of asymptomatic spread of Covid.

The Conservative Treehouse? Hey if anyone needs help finding good bias confirmation sites, just ask Overdin!
He seems to find a lot of lib crushing stuff on Twatter which isn't easy considering they openly admit to political bias!!! Shit, you fucks have got the whole MSM to search for material and we've to go into the backwoods on the net yet we still piledrive the shit outta yous on the reg...
OeSdMNu.jpg
It is a well established and peer reviewed fact, that the right can't meme.
mgzIjgh.gif
I don't think the cartoon froggie is a thing anymore, except in the 3rd world, where culture is slow to advance.
Pepe will always be a "thing" in our world, it's hardly surprising you don't see it often!
efFygUy.jpg
Pepe TRUMP and Harambe is my personal holy trinity...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My mom was talking about Fraudchi this morning. I told her not to listen to a fucking thing he says, ever. She was going on about him saying Trump was antivax. Fuck sakes, I dont know if thats true but if he did say or insinuate that, its yet another whopper of a lie from these fraudsters.

Trump is definately not anti vax and never was. He just opposes the mandates.

Today not wanting the government to force a vaccine is now what "anti vax" means.

It's pretty fucking irresponsible but dems/progs dont give a shit about the people. So they spread their bullshit and blame other people.

Trump is the only one who seems to understand the boundaries between gov and individual regarding this.

Politicains have no place in medicine ever. All they do is HARM.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Today not wanting the government to force a vaccine is now what "anti vax" means.

It's pretty fucking irresponsible but dems/progs dont give a shit about the people. So they spread their bullshit and blame other people.

Trump is the only one who seems to understand the boundaries between gov and individual regarding this.

Fraudchi should be hanged by the nuts over Aidsmans prolapsed asshole till they tear off and he takes the plunge!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fraudchi should be hanged by the nuts over Aidsmans prolapsed asshole till they tear off and he takes the plunge!!!!

We just need a national divorce.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

To be infectious, one has to have symptoms present.... ie virus present in the mucous membranes and bodily fluids and waste.

Asymptomatic people don't have anywhere near the levels that the symptomatic do.

Are you an epidemiologist now, on top of being an arms dealer? Wow. You have many talents, don't you?

Examining 10 million cases does not show any evidence of asymptomatic spread of Covid.

The Conservative Treehouse? Hey if anyone needs help finding good bias confirmation sites, just ask Overdin!

Because the CDC is based upon confirmation bias? Jesus Christ, you truly are a fucking mongoloid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because the CDC is based upon confirmation bias? Jesus Christ, you truly are a fucking mongoloid.

It's seriously ridiculous. He decides what sources are true and have no "bias" literally based entirely on his leftwing bias. He has taken bias to cult level where he wont listen to or hear anything that isnt catering to HIS biases.

He makes fun of other sources while embracing and believing corporate media sources that push straight up propaganda. And that leads him to believe half the country is his enemy and that WE are the ones who spread propaganda.

I've read from people who walked away from left who admitted this is how they were thinking and how bad and embarrassing it was.

People dont WANT to believe they could be so mislead or fall for any propaganda. These people swallow it the hardest due to their arrogance. Pride is a bitch. And I'm convinced a good amount of them would rather see the country burn before ever admitted they've been very misled.

You think such violent hatred towards half the country would make them at least question things. I know that the over the top shot about Trump and the hysteria actually caused some people to dig in and start really checking shit and seeing the lies.

The Rittenhouse trial made some people check the lies. Progs on Twitter were openly complaining about the lies the media spread. There were people who literally believed some "far right extremist" militia member drove to Kenosha and just gunned down 3 black people. I'm not even kidding. And they were hateful over it.

That's one of the biggest problems really is that people will just blindly believe lies like this.

And you cant talk to them or show them because they hate you and think you are the liar. That's Admin is so rotten to those of us who DO point it out. You cant break through at all. They enjoy their hatred.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Politicians are 100% the reason there is no universal health care in the USofA. You're right about them doing great harm there.

And, fyi, there is no vaccine mandate. Settle down.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He doesn't even look at what the original sources are... Like the CDC. He is an obese waste of space.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin got refused entry into a 3 star restaurant because he kept trying to pull the waiters pants down despite being told that testicle tata is not an appetizer

what a faggot

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Portugal has had roughly half as many Covid deaths per capita as the US. I imagine it could be because Portugal has much higher vaccination rates, and far fewer anti-maskers than the USofA.

Now this is just a theory on my part, but one rooted in what I call 'logic.'

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin got refused entry into a 3 star restaurant because he kept trying to pull the waiters pants down despite being told that testicle tata is not an appetizer

what a faggot

Do you ever break down into tears due to your unrequited love of Admin?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Portugal has had roughly half as many Covid deaths per capita as the US. I imagine it could be because Portugal has much higher vaccination rates, and far fewer anti-maskers than the USofA.

Fewer blacks as well.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fewer blacks as well.

Many Brazilians in Portugal, bigot. I am glad they are there, too. It makes life more pleasant.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Fewer blacks as well.

Many Brazilians in Portugal, bigot. I am glad they are there, too. It makes life more pleasant.
All I am saying is that many blacks have died from teh covids and it makes America's stats look worse than they really are...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fewer blacks as well.

All I am saying is that many blacks have died from teh covids and it makes America's stats look worse than they really are...

Yep, lowest rate of vaccination, least likely to social distance, and least likely to practice good personal hygiene. The liberal media even spent a year claiming America was racist because so many Obese blacks who ignored all the rules kept dying of their own choices.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Politicians are 100% the reason there is no universal health care in the USofA. You're right about them doing great harm there.

And, fyi, there is no vaccine mandate. Settle down.
GOOD CUNT! There should NEVER be universal healthcare! Cunts like you who want it should do what cunts like you did and GTFO!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You’re an idiot. You can’t logic for shit

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Hahahaha!!!

Selective "logic".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, you mean Dr. Fauci. Fuk that guy. He's a fukin liar. Figures you want to gobble up his bullshit tho!

Complete psychopath. The shit he has gotten away with over the past few decades. It is almost unbelievable, but it is well-documented.

If it's well documented, then you should have no problem providing a link to said documentation from a reliable source.

I'll wait.