Grand Theft Auto 5

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Am I the only one that can’t stop playing this incredible game?

My favorite thing to do is to bum rush the airport hijack a plane and fly downtown into one of the high-rises before I jump out.

Grand theft auto 6 comes out in 2025.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I used to play GTA online but it got ruined by teenagers with their parents credit cards that buy all the rocket bike flying cars and grief every lobby ruining legit money making.

When I trolled lobbies I would fly around in a helicopter and land on the roof of cars or help people by blocking the police and try to have more fun than just LOL I BLOW YOU UP U MAD GET GUD

Also the hackers were bad but I think they cracked down on that.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
yx4v50H.gif

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I still play, been playing since 2013. I'm a rank 420 on Xbox One and like a rank 5 on PC. I just started playing on PC recently.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to play GTA online but it got ruined by teenagers with their parents credit cards that buy all the rocket bike flying cars and grief every lobby ruining legit money making.

When I trolled lobbies I would fly around in a helicopter and land on the roof of cars or help people by blocking the police and try to have more fun than just LOL I BLOW YOU UP U MAD GET GUD

Also the hackers were bad but I think they cracked down on that.
Sounds like the 360 version.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Am I the only one that can’t stop playing this incredible game?

My favorite thing to do is to bum rush the airport hijack a plane and fly downtown into one of the high-rises before I jump out.

Grand theft auto 6 comes out in 2025.
I've been playing since 2013.