> you
Site Supporter ☠️
TYx's2

2GB11ki.png

QjMz0Ew.png

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched it. Twice. All that nervous energy is mesmerizing.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Jesus, RealGrim being a GM is like putting the severed head of that horse in The Godfather in charge of 1950's GM in boomtown Detroit, and then wondering why it became the rape and murder capital of the world overnight.

It must be something to do wiff the the torso-less horsepower we all need, to circle the brain-drain more quickly.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oh and PS, I really want CW to be lovely, but she fucking isn't!

Just like Santa when he never gives you what you want, or rapes you wiff that toy you never asked for, once a year every year.

How's dat special? Never happened to me, but just like I know one gay guy, and one black person, I also know a guy that actually happened to.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh and PS, I really want CW to be lovely, but she fucking isn't!

Just like Santa when he never gives you what you want, or rapes you wiff that toy you never asked for, once a year every year.

How's dat special? Never happened to me, but just like I know one gay guy, and one black person, I also know a guy that actually happened to.

It's nice to see that not every male kisses her mediocre ass.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
CW is a dwarf juggling other dwarves while tightrope walking a high tensile fence line over the grand fucking canyon as Evel Knievel photobombs and plummets to his death on a rocket bike, as she stops halfway over for a selfie on a selfie stick.

She looks like sentient intelligence just about to make a decision...one way or the other. And then she just stays on the fence.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CW is a dwarf juggling other dwarves while tightrope walking a high tensile fence line over the grand fucking canyon as Evel Knievel photobombs and plummets to his death on a rocket bike, as she stops halfway over for a selfie on a selfie stick.

She looks like sentient intelligence just about to make a decision...one way or the other. And then she just stays on the fence.

If only the stakes were that high, Blandy. She's walking on solid ground with nothing to lose, but insists on mediocrity.