Grizzly Bear Mauls couple to death

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Never go out in bear country without a side arm like a 44Mag - - - - - - -

Bear.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
a bear ate someone,big whoop it's what bears donow tell me they BBQ'd them and televised the event now that I wood reed

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I have no idea why Senile @Joe thought that story was something to post here.
I love the nature stories. Really I think we need more of that here, and more generally - maybe we should have a nature board in fact.

.. Recently there seems to have been a spate of incidents (or the evil MSM has been making us believe so) in the national parks of people doing stupid people things and at least occasionally, though perhaps not often enough, paying a price for disrespecting the wild animals one finds in them. There was one very satisfying one recently about a jerk who was knock to the ground and head butted by a Buffalo - it made me smile.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'know @Lily, if @The Prowler wasn't Bald like a Billiard Ball, perhaps he'd be a much happier man. He wouldn't be so angry all the time.

Instead, he spends all his spare time lashing out a Middle Aged women on this forum.

And he should seek help for is disability as well.

I agree @Joe he's a miserable guy who pretends to be happy. He does need professional help, though he won't ever seek it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Prowler sucks cock, whicch makles bioggy mad because he wants all cock