Guess Lotusbud’s age...

How old do you reckon Lotusbud is? She refuses to tell me for some reason?!

• 1. 29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. 39

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 3. 49

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 4. 59

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 5. 69

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
images

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So I sat here for a few minutes wondering how someone could be 1.29 years old and so on.....then it clicked :LOL2:

I vote 49. I think shes late 40s, early 50s range.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I just dont picture her my mothers age. My mom is 58.

I hope she tells us :Excited6:

Locustbug has the Karen in her strong... at least 60....

I actually enjoy her rants.

There's too many Right Wingers like yourself on this forum, Harry.

The Left is def outnumbered here.

We need more of a balance.

Except I'm not a right winger, dodo-joe...

I dunno, you seem awfuly Right Wng ta me, Harry/Dinky.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Except I'm not a right winger, dodo-joe...

I dunno, you seem awfuly Right Wng ta me, Harry/Dinky.

That's your white male woke bias shining through, Soyzilla...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

There’s no need for balance. Bastard Factory has no interest in bias politics. Most of us are very educated and observe politics on a daily basis. Bastard Factory is a place for great entertainment and laughs Joe.
It is a fact that some of you blow-ins have destroyed forums because of your politics. Politics that most of us, again, read about everyday on the news. You’re not smarter than most, the fact that you can’t realise this volition here at Bastard Factory, simply makes you less of a bastard.
:Sad:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Old enough to go down to the local and pick up my Weed Order. Tweed-"Go". 27% Or "Rise", so it doesn't taste like shit.

Fukk it, weekend, just grab some good stuff and head back over to the basement. Use the side entrance. Door will be unlocked. Mind the turnips and beets.

(I'm being lazy and it's dropping to -38ºC w/ wind so don't feel like going out)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Old enough to go down to the local and pick up my Weed Order. Tweed-"Go". 27% Or "Rise", so it doesn't taste like shit.

Fukk it, weekend, just grab some good stuff and head back over to the basement. Use the side entrance. Door will be unlocked. Mind the turnips and beets.

(I'm being lazy and it's dropping to -38ºC w/ wind so don't feel like going out)
what a weird reply

just say a number

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

what a weird reply

just say a number

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Speaking of which...I have a weed delivery coming my way in a matter of minutes. The local postman has become a friend of mine. And COVID-19 has made him a supplier of the green. Bless his soul!

images

You know, conservatives burn people at the stake here for your point of view re: the good weed.
Trumptards hate hippies !

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of which...I have a weed delivery coming my way in a matter of minutes. The local postman has become a friend of mine. And COVID-19 has made him a supplier of the green. Bless his soul!

images

You know, conservatives burn people at the stake here for your point of view re: the good weed.

Bold of you to assume I live anywhere that could happen. I applaud your imagination, Sir.

But I must explain I do refrain from slander and names of people I barely Know.
For if I listen with half an ear, how will my wisdom grow?

I have not seen any reports of hippy burnings as of late, but I will keep and eye open.

Everyone has their point of view. Even stupid, wilfully ignorant points of view. Which I shall respect and not call them Trumptards, or Libtards.
It's when they start insisting I join them in their fukked up paradigms of conspiracy and gender fluidity that I get pissy and break a nail.

I have noted a few, what I assume are the "progressive" posters go out of their way to antagonize the "other side". Like this post above by 18Holliday18.
I am unmoved by such troll bait.

Tsk.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There used to be more perverts about....
*goes looking for the lost tribe of perverts*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

images

Bold of you to assume I live anywhere that could happen. I applaud your imagination, Sir.

I have not seen any reports of hippy burnings as of late, but I will keep and eye open.

Everyone has their point of view. Even stupid, wilfully ignorant points of view. Which I shall respect and not call them Trumptards, or Libtards.
It's when they start insisting I join them in their fukked up paradigms of conspiracy and gender fluidity that I get pissy and break a nail.

I have noted a few, what I assume are the "progressive" posters go out of their way to antagonize the "other side". Like this post above by 18Holliday18.

Tsk.

If you dont agree with HollowBrain, you are a "repuke" or "con" who is a putanist conspiracy nut who burns "hippies" at the stake.

And you cant tell him otherwise.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

No......no we don't. A few lefties is more than enough.
i think shes just playing the devils advocate for attention and saying the opposite of reality

like kyle was wrong, biden won, the world is flat....

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

images

Tsk.

If you dont agree with HollowBrain, you are a "repuke" or "con" who is a putanist conspiracy nut who burns "hippies" at the stake.

And you cant tell him otherwise.

I just ignore the idiot. Holliday will always be the man that sympathised with maxis735 aka Q. He will never live that shit behaviour down. Ever.